Ashley Cain #20 Safiyya going Turkey for some new tits whilst Ashley is still trying to find his bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to unfollow him. He is delirious. He wants to be a better person? He should start with his narcissism and vanity. Absolutely disgusting human being.
The only person he is trying to convince is himself.

Once he stops lying things will get better.

Reactions: 9
Surely as a parent you would want to fund your own child’s funeral . Didn’t see any attempts to sell anything like his designer clobber to pay for his daughters funeral . Was it just easy to use the public’s cash . Seems that behaviour has carried on since they got the go fund me cash 💵
The funeral was free, all childrens funerals in the UK are free, they will have only paid for all the OTT extras, firework, catering, venue items, free bar, bespoke outfits for the whole family, horse and carriage, doves, balloons ect ect ect.
They probably guised a lot of their debt clearance into a funeral which didn’t cost anywhere near they led folk to believe (again, they are pro at doing this!)

Reactions: 11
Only the money they’ve put in to the charity.

Will be regulated.
That’s why they’ve ‘technically’ done no wrong because if they’ve only put say, 250k in and have kept the rest they aren’t actually spending foundation money, it is classed as theirs.

So yes they can shout from the rooftops about how much of the foundations money they haven’t spent because I believe that, they wouldn’t so brazen about flashing the cash.

The GFM money they have spent before TAF was set up would of been classed as theirs.
They’ve then chose to put X amount in the charity but have cleverly told the public the remaining funds from the funeral has gone in.

What was the remaining funds after the funeral?

And of course after they’ve sorted their debts out too.

That’s why I want to see the opening balance of TAF.
Yes, the biggest question is what was the opening balance of the foundation? Why did he immediately need to embark on a big fundraising tour when the opening balance should have been over £1.5 million? It might be because it was fresh in people’s minds or, it might have been because they took the GFM (which they were legally entitled to do) but publicly announced that it had gone into the foundation and needed to recoup money so they could start making some donations. They’ve donated in the region of £200k but it all seems to have dried up. Does this mean that they have spent the money from the glory tours and now need to wait for another fundraiser (tour of Cambs) before they can donate any any other children? Unfortunately there are more questions than answers with these two

Reactions: 11
Remember those collection buckets full of notes?
That was TAF money. Not collected, counted or total notified legally.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I selection of cringy- “look at me” shots, then “oh tit, I better share something to make it look like I give a crap” Hes a very odd person
F246736B-FD26-4F7D-89CB-FA3C3CBCCD1C.jpeg
4BC61484-A5F1-4E49-8329-96F96CF17A5B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Same with Saf how about she makes the rooms a sea of love for the poorly kids in hospital

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That money was collected illegally aswell, unofficial
Boxes, not sealed, just bought from b&q and Saff helped herself to one inside the hotel room bin before she left. Then seen rocking around Edinburgh the next day trying to find places that took
Cash during a pandemic.😤
And she’s that dumb to do that too! (Use notes the next day) 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she’s that dumb to do that too! (Use notes the next day) 🤨
They are probably still living off those tidy little lumpers, probably being stashed under a floorboard at the farm!

The funeral was free, all childrens funerals in the UK are free, they will have only paid for all the OTT extras, firework, catering, venue items, free bar, bespoke outfits for the whole family, horse and carriage, doves, balloons ect ect ect.
They probably guised a lot of their debt clearance into a funeral which didn’t cost anywhere near they led folk to believe (again, they are pro at doing this!)
And even the extras I would imagine the companies still would have given for free.
That funeral probably cost peanuts TBF

Reactions: 5
Also I imagine lots of companies were lining up to offer them freebies to help them out. I doubt they actually spent much. Money went straight to paying both their debts .

Reactions: 8
Other parents can’t decorate their childrens grave with all this stuff so why should they to be honest it’s an eye sore and it all needs to be moved

Reactions: 17
Gofundme guarantee donor’s money. If you go to the website, you’re allowed to say you don’t think the money has been used for the stated purpose and if it is found to be so, you get a refund.

I’d suggest everyone who feels like that should do that, because you can’t keep on like this forever..

And again to the person who asked why was it going to be ‘struck off’, that means you’ve done a Company House filing late and they threaten that to make you file stuff. It’s so common, happens to tens of companies esp small ones without accountants.
Everything about this post and your one other post screams that you are either Saf/ Bellend or someone who’s here to try and defend them. You’re wasting your time mate - the more people are made aware of what’s gone on and is currently going on with these two, the less they are going to be able to get away with it. So yes, as a matter of fact, we CAN keep on like this forever and simply telling us to try and withdraw our donations will NOT stop us campaigning for what is right!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I keep seeing posts about bespoke outfits, am I the only one who thought safiyyas was unflattering and cheap looking? I know it’s a low blow but I can’t believe they spent more money for an outfit like that

More money than necessary *

Reactions: 10
I keep seeing posts about bespoke outfits, am I the only one who thought safiyyas was unflattering and cheap looking? I know it’s a low blow but I can’t believe they spent more money for an outfit like that

All the guys had matching suits too

Reactions: 3
Everything about this post and your one other post screams that you are either Saf/ Bellend or someone who’s here to try and defend them. You’re wasting your time mate - the more people are made aware of what’s gone on and is currently going on with these two, the less they are going to be able to get away with it. So yes, as a matter of fact, we CAN keep on like this forever and simply telling us to try and withdraw our donations will NOT stop us campaigning for what is right!
I don’t even get a reply :(
They really don’t like what I have to say.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
God he is so full of tit. All that show the universe I’m ready to receive everything I deserve.
How about honesty, kindness, humility, stop being so obsessed with your looks, transparency and actually being a useful person. Not just seeing what’s in it for you.

But no. It’s all about how to maximise his life and conditions. 🤮

Georgina spouts such world salad too.

I just don’t understand why she is so obsessed by them. Not related. Not a friend. But the effort she puts into their SM is extraordinary. It’s curious.
What on earth did Georgina actually do before her worship of his lordship began?
Did she have a different obsession?
How did she fill her time?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the guys had matching suits too
It was an obscene waste of money that turned what should have been a dignified celebration of that little baby’s life, into a vulgar display of self indulgence by a group of people who wouldn’t know what class was if it walked up and slapped them in the face. Spend as much as you want on her transport, her coffin, flowers and tributes etc etc I do not begrudge them that, but the outfits and over top party that ensued afterwards was just vile!

Reactions: 14
Why does she think every orange sky is her child sending her a message?!!! It happens most days if we're lucky enough to not have cloud 🙂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.