Ashley Cain #20 Safiyya going Turkey for some new tits whilst Ashley is still trying to find his bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do really think that Ashley and Saf wanted to be those miracle parents who had a child that beat all the odds and become influencers who have a sick child and post stories about her journey now resent the other parents who are still fighting. Hence them spending their money on things for themselves and donating the bare minimum to other families if at all.
I wish poor Azaylia never passed or even was never sick, don’t get me wrong, and I have no doubt they miss her every second, but they are opportunists that sponged off their daughters sickness and did whatever they could (not to honour her legacy, but to continue the journey for themselves to stay in the forefront). They’re doing the charity, book etc for all the wrong reasons and for people not to see through that is shocking.

to be honest I sometimes think they don’t even see they’re doing it and truly believe they are doing it all for Azaylia but then I see those screenshots of Saf being all cocky and I can’t feel sympathy.

I do really feel that a stand needs to be takenagainst them but they have so many people on their side that anyone standing up to them will receive a massive backlash and it’s not fair. If anyone has any ideas On how to bring this thread to the light of all their fans please feel free to share it.
Other than the newspaper getting involved (not the mirror though as he pays them to moderate the negative comments (he gets ALOT!) so they are on his “side”
Not much other than asking questions on their posts as a donator, but all that happens is you get branded a troll, comment deleted, backlash from the OS fan club, and deleted. I think it’s just time, just a matter of time, almost 5k people have viewed the wiki, that numbers grows quite rapidly everyday so patience is a virtue with this now.

But I know what you mean it’s very frustrating indeed 😤

Reactions: 10
Surely the MSM will pick up on this soon - everyone I know is talking about them and where the money has gone? Hopefully someone is looking into it a bit more and will run a story soon or at least approach them for comment?

Reactions: 15
How can I access the wiki? Has she lost followers after yesterdays post?

Reactions: 1
It’s the easiest thing to claim. Troll.
Yes TAF can’t delete comments that ask genuine questions however they DO block the account that asks the question which also deletes the comment.
It doesn't delete the comment. It just means that the person who blocked them can't see it. Other people can see it and can still reply.

How the duck does Georgina know what these families & children are feeling?
WHY ARE WE ALL HERE?….

I have been following a local Go Fund Me page to raise money for a funeral for a young girl who tragically took her own life last month.

This morning the lady who set up the GFM page has post the total raised and screen shots of the money being paid direct to the funeral parlour.

If ASHLEY CAIN simply did this on his IG page or AF IG page to show US ALL that the money was transferred to the FOUNDATION bank account we would all shut up and go away.

Until he does this to show us where OUR MONEY went we will ALL STILL BE HERE
oh so it can be done. See Ashley. A simple screenshot will make all your trolls disappear.
Cant imagine she will get paid for this aswell as the free sofa
Looks like this company have kitted out her ‘office’ too.

Other than the newspaper getting involved (not the mirror though as he pays them to moderate the negative comments (he gets ALOT!) so they are on his “side”
Not much other than asking questions on their posts as a donator, but all that happens is you get branded a troll, comment deleted, backlash from the OS fan club, and deleted. I think it’s just time, just a matter of time, almost 5k people have viewed the wiki, that numbers grows quite rapidly everyday so patience is a virtue with this now.

Good things come to those who wait.

Be patient.
Their time is coming.

Smug arsed look on Greedy Freeby this morning....she turns my stomach....no time to share children's stories, but plenty of time to eye fu
This is exactly what she’s being. Smug.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like I’ve been blocked from gardens gnomes profile
He can't handle being confronted with the truth, so he hits the block button....what the dozy get doesn't understand, he can hit that button as much as he likes, but the unanswered questions will still keep coming.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but this is all just bullshit words.
They fight because they don’t have a choice.

I wonder how many of these families fighting fearlessly - with no choice but to - and are scared sick of how they’re going to manage their bills.

How many have sold their bleeping sofas to raise some money?

Not you Ashley & Safiyya.
Definitely not you two.
Georgina is like a rabid dog talking tit !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Georgina is like a rabid dog talking tit !
She talks like these families actually have a choice to go through what they’re going through.

I’ll tell you what they have a choice about, what item of furniture do they need to sell to raise some much needed funds.
You know, like Ashley said he did.

Ashley, did your dream include scamming 1.7 million from the public?
#livingthedream

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He can't handle being confronted with the truth, so he hits the block button....what the dozy get doesn't understand, he can hit that button as much as he likes, but the unanswered questions will still keep coming.
He can’t be able to relax at all with all the blocking and deleting he is doing . All that money and still no peace .

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but this is all just bullshit words.
They fight because they don’t have a choice.

I wonder how many of these families fighting fearlessly - with no choice but to - and are scared sick of how they’re going to manage their bills.

How many have sold their bleeping sofas to raise some money?

Not you Ashley & Safiyya.
Definitely not you two.
Omg just read her words properly and she is actually mentally deranged and obsessive with them

I imagine he pays the Daily Mail as well, with all the positive coverage they have received. I wonder if he could afford to pay them before the GFM. Interesting !

1643811330825.png

I just wanted to say that i've had a look at the Ashley Cain Ltd accounts, after I saw someone saying he'd paid off the debt of £32k - which must show he's using the fund money etc.

I work with balance sheets (such as these) and this balance sheet does not show that at all.

What it shows is that the company has £28,810 in assets
and 3,397 owed to creditors within one year (which if you look down the document, appears to be a director loan i.e. his money owed to himself)

Then it shows 32,000 owed to creditors after one year (this would probably be a bank loan)

Which leaves him with a DEBT of 6,587 at the end of 2021.

This does *not* mean it's been paid off. These balance sheets are put together to show whether, if everything in the business was sold off, whether there'd be a positive balance left or a minus.

I just wanted to post this on here because it seems like things are being misunderstood and that's never useful.

Also, if the money hadn't have been paid to the foundation, do you really think he'd be able to get away with that? He's got over a million followers, the charity sector is heavily regulated, and this is the first thing they'd be checking into if there was even the slightest rumour the money had gone AWOL.

I'm not sure what sectors you all work in, but if you apply real world sense to this, it isn't going to be some gigantic fraud sorry...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1034851
I just wanted to say that i've had a look at the Ashley Cain Ltd accounts, after I saw someone saying he'd paid off the debt of £32k - which must show he's using the fund money etc.

I work with balance sheets (such as these) and this balance sheet does not show that at all.

and 3,397 owed to creditors within one year (which if you look down the document, appears to be a director loan i.e. his money owed to himself)

Then it shows 32,000 owed to creditors after one year (this would probably be a bank loan)

This does *not* mean it's been paid off. These balance sheets are put together to show whether, if everything in the business was sold off, whether there'd be a positive balance left or a minus.

I just wanted to post this on here because it seems like things are being misunderstood and that's never useful.

Also, if the money hadn't have been paid to the foundation, do you really think he'd be able to get away with that? He's got over a million followers, the charity sector is heavily regulated, and this is the first thing they'd be checking into if there was even the slightest rumour the money had gone AWOL.

I'm not sure what sectors you all work in, but if you apply real world sense to this, it isn't going to be some gigantic fraud sorry...
Can I just add I don’t think it’s been disclosed how much money has been put into the foundation. So it is easily possible for them to be spending the donations on themselves as it is their money now.

so their lifestyle could very well be funded from that 1.6mil (and nodoubt is). It’s not the foundations money, it’s just that it is being used for things that wasn’t the reason people donated it for

apologies if I have got anything wrong

What you say is interesting re the debt though

I imagine he pays the Daily Mail as well, with all the positive coverage they have received. I wonder if he could afford to pay them before the GFM. Interesting !
If ya doing nowt wrong there’s no need to be paying off the media. So that’s a major red flag 🚩 that summerts amiss

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1034851

hi Ashley

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.