Ashley Cain #20 Safiyya going Turkey for some new tits whilst Ashley is still trying to find his bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe the amount of tit that comes out of her mouth tbh! I bet they are going to claim 'the rent' being paid is an expense............an AF expense...

Why the duck do you have an office when you claim you can't get out of bed due to the anxiety? Now that there is an office, will we see any movement with the AF??? This is such a bleeping disgusting situation! People put themself in financial hardship, people who don't have money for new sofas, people who don't have money for lashes, people who don't have money for holidays!!!!! All to save a child they didn't know, meanwhile what the duck did they contribute to the foundation???? All they've done is bloody take take take
CAn anybody remember back last year in one of the very 1st threads, it came to light that Andrea had agreed to put her house on the market to pay for any potential treatment for Azaylia. They didn’t even need a GFM.
I wonder if Michelle agreed to do the same with the farm?
I know one thing, every close member of my family would do the same to save any of our children in that position.
The more I think about it the more I’m leaning to this GFM being a total scam!
They were not desperate at all, that operation was gonna be covered no matter what!

Reactions: 12
Ash is 100% setting her up for a fall. At least he references A in his posts! Funny how he posted 12 hours ago about A, then Saf posts not long after about a bloody sofa! No mention of the A foundation which has obviously created this 'work'. He's about to ditch her

Reactions: 8
I’m sure it’s Nik Shaw’s business, her sis in law.
X

Can anyone confirm?

^^ nevermind. 🙏🏼
It's something to do with niki. Niki was involved in 1 of the businesses that naby shamlou had( now dissolved). Seems niki had 2 companies that dissolved both law related
Companies House is amazing lol. Didn't realise niki was from my hometown!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ash is 100% setting her up for a fall. At least he references A in his posts! Funny how he posted 12 hours ago about A, then Saf posts not long after about a bloody sofa! No mention of the A foundation which has obviously created this 'work'. He's about to ditch her
Funny how everything 'BUT' the foundation has been built in a day. Her offices, new boobs, trip abroad, hair, nails etc. No baby steps when it comes to the things Saf wants to do!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh another ad.
This one makes the grid.
Just putting it out there how hard she “works” two birds with one stone

Definition of work :
'activity that a person engages in regularly to earn a livelihood'

Hang on a minute...

Her 'work' must pay a good wage to earn her a decent livelihood while she can sit on her gifted sofa in her silky pj's with an Apple laptop 'writing' a book to gain profit off her deceased daughter. Posting tit on Instagram all day. Go for skin treatments. Lashes. Nails. Botox. Fillers. Pay her rent/mortgage. Pay for food. Pay for petrol and general car running costs. Gym membership. Eating out. Trips for 'business meetings'. New clothes. Fendi shite for family. A trip abroad staying in a Presidential Suite. Also paying her 32k of debt off from before A passed away.

Have I missed anything?

duck me I'm in the wrong job as an Accountant 🧐
Missed the boob job 😆 there may be more…

Last edited:
Funny how everything 'BUT' the foundation has been built in a day. Her offices, new boobs, trip abroad, hair, nails etc. No baby steps when it comes to the things Saf wants to do!
T H I S! 👏👏👏

WORK! bleeping work! I haven’t laughed that hard since MrDon fell down the stairs. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally! I must say it’s like she’s morphed into a different women she’s so puffy and strange looking 😐 It’s that ugly inside showing on the outside I bet 🤢
Yeah her face is all mashed up , has she had a stroke ? It’s all gone to one side ?

Reactions: 2
Saf's work is sitting back and letting someone else write her book whilst she lies in bed talking about her anxiety and popping into the gym between her Nando visits. It's no wonder she took so long "editing" it considering she probably has the reading age of a 5 year old. Now she's doing ads of her sitting on a sofa looking at a laptop which is probably just loaded to pictures of different boob jobs she could get. Her ads are awful, when I compare hers to what Rosie Ramsey does, they're miles apart. I don't get why brands still work with her. She's the laziest "influencer" going!

Somethings coming.
Maybe back to her old job?

This is where Saf used to work when she was doing MZPretty.
She’ll probably go back to work one day a week just to keep the ‘haters’ off her back about spending. It’s all a cover up!

• Heart
She hasn’t really got any brands working with her 😂.

and the engagement on her latest grid post says a lot. 😂

Yeah baby steps.

She’ll probably go back to work one day a week just to keep the ‘haters’ off her back about spending. It’s all a cover up!
There isn’t anything to cover up now we know the truth.
It’s just a matter of time before it’s all out.

Yes this will be to justify future spends.

Hahahahaha.
Safiyya straight onto that freebie.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Heart
CAn anybody remember back last year in one of the very 1st threads, it came to light that Andrea had agreed to put her house on the market to pay for any potential treatment for Azaylia. They didn’t even need a GFM.
I wonder if Michelle agreed to do the same with the farm?
I know one thing, every close member of my family would do the same to save any of our children in that position.
The more I think about it the more I’m leaning to this GFM being a total scam!
They were not desperate at all, that operation was gonna be covered no matter what!
Exactly . Most people I know will sell all they can and rope in extended before before asking/begging the public.

Reactions: 1
Anyone trying to get a refund, did you make donor claims?

That interview with Fearne, he never once says A's actual name, just my daughter, she's just a money maker now. I wonder how long it took him to learn that little poem?

His crossed arms scream defensiveness, he knows it's all bollocks.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.