Ashley Cain #20 Safiyya going Turkey for some new tits whilst Ashley is still trying to find his bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Saf has been chucked out the farm, thought it wouldn't take long before Ash had enough!

Disgusting, benefiting off her deceased child! I think she needs to research the word 'tact'. No class, no shame. Makes Ash look like a saint. I can see why no other celebs/influencers deal with her.

I just can't grasp how a grieving mother has the mental capacity to exploit the awful passing of her child by taking advantage of free items she would not have received otherwise.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I can't believe the amount of tit that comes out of her mouth tbh! I bet they are going to claim 'the rent' being paid is an expense............an AF expense...

Why the duck do you have an office when you claim you can't get out of bed due to the anxiety? Now that there is an office, will we see any movement with the AF??? This is such a bleeping disgusting situation! People put themself in financial hardship, people who don't have money for new sofas, people who don't have money for lashes, people who don't have money for holidays!!!!! All to save a child they didn't know, meanwhile what the duck did they contribute to the foundation???? All they've done is bloody take take take

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Definition of work :
'activity that a person engages in regularly to earn a livelihood'

Hang on a minute...

Her 'work' must pay a good wage to earn her a decent livelihood while she can sit on her gifted sofa in her silky pj's with an Apple laptop 'writing' a book to gain profit off her deceased daughter. Posting tit on Instagram all day. Go for skin treatments. Lashes. Nails. Botox. Fillers. Pay her rent/mortgage. Pay for food. Pay for petrol and general car running costs. Gym membership. Eating out. Trips for 'business meetings'. New clothes. Fendi shite for family. A trip abroad staying in a Presidential Suite. Also paying her 32k of debt off from before A passed away.

Have I missed anything?

duck me I'm in the wrong job as an Accountant 🧐

Reactions: 16
God she gets all the tit ads to do 🤣

No one’s interested in this toot of a sofa. Everybody is asking about her pjs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sick of hearing where working on some incredible things you haven’t done nothin since you’ve launched the only incredible thing you’ve both done is con us all

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What is happening to her bottom lip? Looks like it’s about to burst.
Literally! I must say it’s like she’s morphed into a different women she’s so puffy and strange looking 😐 It’s that ugly inside showing on the outside I bet 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Definition of work :
'activity that a person engages in regularly to earn a livelihood'

Hang on a minute...

Her 'work' must pay a good wage to earn her a decent livelihood while she can sit on her gifted sofa in her silky pj's with an Apple laptop 'writing' a book to gain profit off her deceased daughter. Posting tit on Instagram all day. Go for skin treatments. Lashes. Nails. Botox. Fillers. Pay her rent/mortgage. Pay for food. Pay for petrol and general car running costs. Gym membership. Eating out. Trips for 'business meetings'. New clothes. Fendi shite for family. A trip abroad staying in a Presidential Suite. Also paying her 32k of debt off from before A passed away.

Have I missed anything?

duck me I'm in the wrong job as an Accountant 🧐
Also forgot paying everything for my other half because he's been unemployed for 2 year 🙄

That sofa will look beautiful in the family room/chill out room at Birmingham Childrens Hospital or Ronald’s hotel.
exactly what a parent of a child with cancer, who’s been bedside all day and night could escape to for an hour or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.