Ashley Cain #20 Safiyya going Turkey for some new tits whilst Ashley is still trying to find his bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to know if there is a return clause in their donation. So say they give £10k and the family don’t make their target or the child tragically passes.

Do they have to return the £10k??? I’d really like to know.
Wow! Bloody good question that! I wouldn’t put it past them!!!! 😡😡😡

Seriously, what can we do to get this brought to the forefront?

They are sitting there squandering the public's money day in and day out! Have any celebs cottoned on? What aren't the press picking up on this???
I think the press are waiting in the wings, watching, waiting, ready to pounce

Reactions: 9
I’d like to know if there is a return clause in their donation. So say they give £10k and the family don’t make their target or the child tragically passes.

I dont think im speaking out of turn here but as far as Im aware, in Gorgeous George's case, his gofundme money has all been used up (hence the new fundraise) on treatment/transportation etc - so even though their donation of £10k is still showing, it'll have been used by now so would hope its not possible for them to get back (much to their disappointment im sure)

Reactions: 4
Another showing off story by Saf.

Look at my new Apple MacBook. 😡😡😡

She really has no shame

Work? What bloody work!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Good Morning my fellow TattleTrolls. Just remember, Rome wasn't built in a day. 😆
Ugh back to that old bullshit.

This! At what point will one of the rags pick this story up and start some research of their own into these two bellends?!
We’ll just keep picking them apart and gathering all the evidence until they pull their fingers out.

Good question.
What’s the terms and conditions around the 10k they hand over with gritted teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another showing off story by Saf.

Look at my new Apple MacBook. 😡😡😡

She really has no shame

Work? What bloody work!
Notice how many times she was referring to using baby steps and Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Taking the piss, she reads here.

I see you Safiyya. 👀

Good question.
What’s the terms and conditions around the 10k they hand over with gritted teeth?

I don’t want to be the one to say this but what are the chances of one of these families they’ve ‘helped’ never reach their target and because of that, the worst happens?
All while TAF sits on 1.5million.

And more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Saf sits there in her Dior pyjamas, Apple Mac book, boobs in turkey, holidays, why are people not seeing this????????
blinded by the fact she lost a child
they have played a blinder to the public
disgusting how bad they are . No way both don’t have jobs but have all the latest technology
safiyya just come back from a
£400 night flash holiday .
£8000 tit job
£1000 Mac book
dior pjs
Ashley cain over £10000 worth clothing that’s only what is seen on insta
latest iPhone
new car second one in six months

the list goes on . Spending more than most z listers !!,

both scum and know they using GFM money

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Wow! Bloody good question that! I wouldn’t put it past them!!!! 😡😡😡

I think the press are waiting in the wings, watching, waiting, ready to pounce
Let’s hope so! You’ve got to assume that reporters are lurkers on tattle as a matter of course anyway!

Reactions: 16
Seriously, what can we do to get this brought to the forefront?

They are sitting there squandering the public's money day in and day out! Have any celebs cottoned on? What aren't the press picking up on this???
At the moment I can only see that we can message the taf latest post and ask what is there next plan. What is the next donation
If we do it with out trolling. All though the trolls will not agree. Otherwise it has bee at least two months and no donation

Reactions: 3

Superb question.

Well, they know all the loopholes as they've exploited them all.

They know how fast it was to get £1.6m = they make it hard for anyone else in need to do the same
They asked and they got = they stall or give nothing, not even a mention, because they "have to build trust" :mad:

• Angry
At the moment I can only see that we can message the taf latest post and ask what is there next plan. What is the next donation
If we do it with out trolling. All though the trolls will not agree. Otherwise it has bee at least two months and no donation
It will still be classed as trolling 🙄
The majority of these OS & co have no idea just how that foundation was started.

Still worth a try?
If that fails we can all go to ToC event.

Reactions: 6
Just looking at her stories now it’s ridiculous how Azaylia has a shrine and then Saf zooms in at the orange sky and you can see all of the other graves with nothing on them. The rules are there for a reason and they are breaking them so why aren’t they being punished? I’m still disgusted they danced on all of the graves at Azaylias birthday. Yes have a party at home and if they wanted a place for her to decorate they could have spread her ashes at a private place like their garden but no it needs to be public just as everything else. I still think it’s sad as Azaylia did not turn 1, she would have done if she were alive. Quiet gathering at home to remember her would have been appropriate not dancing and dressing up and partying at her place of rest it actually would be laughable if an innocent little girls dignity was not in question. I know for a fact if a loved one I knew was buried there I would be fuming if I showed up to pay respects and there was a party going on.
I also have to say I’m glad she finds comfort in the sky, but has it not always been orange? You know like orange sky at night, shepherds delight, orange sky in the morning, shepherds warning. Dating back to years and years ago. A grieving parent following sad and ash for support might be wondering why their child is not showing them signs from heaven. Or equally that the orange skies represent childhood cancerAs a whole (which it does) and not just Azaylia. Every time the sky is orange they film it. Why is that necessary? If you find comfort in the sky, put your phone down and sit and be with your daughter

meant orange the colour represents childhood cancer not orange skies

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just another thought - the Mzpretty_cosmetics that Saff claims she works at (and was taking bookings for treatments from Oct-Dec) but I don't recall her actually going in due to her daily anxiety.

On the Clinic highlight on her IG it shows as "MKM Cosmetics" - as the building name - can't find that on Companies house - only one I can find was dissolved in March 2021.

Looked for "Pretty cosmetics" and also couldn't find that either.

Saf was a hairdresser before and did have a company "glow hair and tanning" - also now dissolved a while ago. Seems like she went to the same business school as Ashley.

Can anyone shed light on this? She's not a registered nurse (as per the Nursing and Midwifery Council) but throughout she's mentioned she does aesthetics. Who owns that? Does she rent out a room? Who pays for this with no income? TAF? Is this owned by someone else and she's self employed like some of my friends are and rent the room out - if so - why nothing on companies house?
She mentioned in one of TAF videos that she has a medical background? Please don’t tell me she’s referring to the unregulated practice of aesthetics where you currently need no medical expertise whatsoever?? Do me a favour.
She could be a sole trader which is why there’s no record at companies house

Reactions: 10
Apologies, she had a MacBook in hospital, so unless the one featured today is an upgrade, then I have to take back my accusation.

Let’s hope so! You’ve got to assume that reporters are lurkers on tattle as a matter of course anyway!
Yes, apparently it’s standard.

It will still be classed as trolling 🙄
The majority of these OS & co have no idea just how that foundation was started.

Still worth a try?
If that fails we can all go to ToC event.
We can ask questions on TAF posts as charitable people who've given donations via the GFM platform, I do believe that a lot of those people asking genuine questions arnt members of tattle anyway. They are required to provide answers to any charity related question, except they don’t instead they just shout TROLL as a blanket,
Yes there has been some very unacceptable comments and even down to horrible fake accounts being made however that does not equate to calling everyone who asks a question a troll! It’s nonsense, it’s stupid, however very convenient t at the same time, which re unforced my suspicion that they, themselves/Cain clan are actually involved in the trolling accounts. They are capable of anything at this point.

Attachments

Last edited:
Apologies, she had a MacBook in hospital, so unless the one featured today is an upgrade, then I have to take back my accusation.

Yes, apparently it’s standard.

We can ask questions on TAF posts as charitable people who've given donations via the GFM platform, I do believe that a lot of those people asking genuine questions arnt members of tattle anyway. They are required to provide answers to any charity related question, except they don’t instead they just shout TROLL as a blanket,
Yes there has been some very unacceptable comments and even down to horrible fake accounts being made however that does not equate to calling everyone who asks a question a troll! It’s nonsense, it’s stupid, however very convenient t at the same time, which re unforced my suspicion that they, themselves/Cain clan are actually involved in the trolling accounts. They are capable of anything at this point.
It’s the easiest thing to claim. Troll.
Yes TAF can’t delete comments that ask genuine questions however they DO block the account that asks the question which also deletes the comment.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She mentioned in one of TAF videos that she has a medical background? Please don’t tell me she’s referring to the unregulated practice of aesthetics where you currently need no medical expertise whatsoever?? Do me a favour.
She could be a sole trader which is why there’s no record at companies house
When Azaylia was poorly a few of the articles stated she was “a nurse”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.