Ashley Cain #20 Safiyya going Turkey for some new tits whilst Ashley is still trying to find his bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even think she was partnered with them, I thought she was just ordering them to try and get them to see and work with her? I never saw a #ad or them giving her a code (compared to Stacey Solomon who has put #ad and has a code which I guess gives her commission payment?) I may have missed it though.
To be honest yeh, she’s either just a desperado or she’s not declaring properly- probably both 😆Point being she’s deffo no big hitter in the influencer game!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I did read somewhere saf and Ashley always used to get the post etc delivered to her house too x

Reactions: 1
Did she pay for them tho her mum probs paid for them x
I’ve always imagined her to have quite a priveledged upbringing, probably got more than most.

I did read somewhere saf and Ashley always used to get the post etc delivered to her house too x
Must have used her address as their registered office address.

Or him just living his usual covert life. Didn’t want to be under the radar. Dodgy as duck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is the next exciting thing we’re seeing the ToC?
Was the ToC the relationship Ashley was building?

What happens when one of these kids - they’ve ‘helped’ never makes their target and dies?

TAF is sat there with all that money and only dishing out £10k’s here and there.

What happens then?
Have Ashley of Safiyya even thought of that?

They know exactly what these parents are experiencing - they went through it 1 year ago.
Not knowing how they were going to afford to live let alone survive.

TAF is sat there with over 1.5 million pounds and the most they can do is £10K?!

That’s a point these stupid people seem to be missing.

And it’s not even a consistent supply of money either. You get £10K and forgotten about.
Well until they follow it up with a bleeping zoom call.

They aren’t interested in these kids or families.
They were only interested in keeping *some* of that GFM money.

The Azaylia Foundation was just a rushed way to cover up what they kept for themselves.

Prove me wrong, witches. 💋

witches = Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I just remembered something, I’m not sure if it was ever mentioned on these threads before Azaylia passed (I’m guessing there weren’t any threads at that point) but I remember whenever a tabloid would post an article about Safiyya and Azaylia the title would be ‘Ashley Cains partner..’ rather than mention Saf by name. It would always have ash in the title never hers. I wonder if that ever bothered her as it certainly would bother me being the woman who carried the baby being talked about.

Reactions: 11
Is the next exciting thing we’re seeing the ToC?
Was the ToC the relationship Ashley was building?

What happens when one of these kids - they’ve ‘helped’ never makes their target and dies?

TAF is sat there with all that money and only dishing out £10k’s here and there.

What happens then?
Have Ashley of Safiyya even thought of that?

They know exactly what these parents are experiencing - they went through it 1 year ago.
Not knowing how they were going to afford to live let alone survive.

TAF is sat there with over 1.5 million pounds and the most they can do is £10K?!

That’s a point these stupid people seem to be missing.

And it’s not even a consistent supply of money either. You get £10K and forgotten about.
Well until they follow it up with a bleeping zoom call.

They aren’t interested in these kids or families.
They were only interested in keeping *some* of that GFM money.

The Azaylia Foundation was just a rushed way to cover up what they kept for themselves.

Prove me wrong, witches. 💋

witches = Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee.
but it’s not sat on 1.5 million is it lol 😂
clear now that the money has been split between them . They see it at they’re money nobody else’s

Reactions: 6
Ashley and saf probs didn’t like all the attention the fb group was getting so probs turned on her mum. Nasty. Seeing those comments how saf replied I think she’s a nasty piece of work x
In their little pea brains they felt like it would split the fame they were getting. Any ‘normal’ person would simply focus on what was happening with their daughter and not beef with the ‘mother in law’.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s taking the piss.
Taking the piss out of the public.
Taking the piss out of all these scared families.

Using a ghost writer and claiming you’re the one that’s worked hard.

duck off man.
Pisstaker.

Ashley and saf probs didn’t like all the attention the fb group was getting so probs turned on her mum. Nasty. Seeing those comments how saf replied I think she’s a nasty piece of work x
She definitely is a nasty piece of work.
That’s the real Safiyya Vorajee in those messages.
I think she’s been reading here too much and has took my ‘everyone is team Saf’ literally 😂.
Mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She aint working all day she does gym nandos salon repeat ….
her ads ain’t decent and won’t be paying much
she’s 35 so won’t get much influencer work
she’s only know for her daughters death and even then nobody stops for pictures she’s no celeb
cocky always has been . Lies about anxiety for attention

most working people save up for surgery she’s had holidays surgery and new cars and all the rest . She knows she’s spending the gfm Cash 😡
Exactly! Thing is, she could have done influencing if it was about stuff related to grieving and if she was more charismatic. But she's not.

but it’s not sat on 1.5 million is it lol 😂
clear now that the money has been split between them . They see it at they’re money nobody else’s
Hahaha course it’s not there. I knew that from day 10 hahaha. Didn’t take me long to work that out and you’ve all provided the evidence. 🙏🏼
I’m just going to keep on reminding everyone that’s here, new and old, of the fact they claim 1.5 million is in there and that they believe these childrens lives are only worth £10k and a zoom call follow up and if Ashley’s feeling extra generous a marathon at the publics expense. 😉

Reactions: 13
Seriously, what can we do to get this brought to the forefront?

They are sitting there squandering the public's money day in and day out! Have any celebs cottoned on? What aren't the press picking up on this???

Reactions: 10
Hahaha course it’s not there. I knew that from day 10 hahaha. Didn’t take me long to work that out and you’ve all provided the evidence. 🙏🏼
I’m just going to keep on reminding everyone that’s here, new and old, of the fact they claim 1.5 million is in there and that they believe these childrens lives are only worth £10k and a zoom call follow up and if Ashley’s feeling extra generous a marathon at the publics expense. 😉
Esher didn’t even get 10k (I don’t think) she was only lucky enough to get their awareness, musnt have qualified

• Sad
Good Morning my fellow TattleTrolls. Just remember, Rome wasn't built in a day. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously, what can we do to get this brought to the forefront?

They are sitting there squandering the public's money day in and day out! Have any celebs cottoned on? What aren't the press picking up on this???
This! At what point will one of the rags pick this story up and start some research of their own into these two bellends?!

I’d like to know if there is a return clause in their donation. So say they give £10k and the family don’t make their target or the child tragically passes.

Do they have to return the £10k??? I’d really like to know.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.