Ashley Cain #20 Safiyya going Turkey for some new tits whilst Ashley is still trying to find his bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is someone I used to work with daughter. TAF donated 8 k to them previously. But they obviously need alot more and are beginning to worry.
Ok, I just wondered why they are always praising him And saf, I think it was mentioned a while back that it seemed like it was one of them bigging themselves up.
Well it’s funny youve said that now because the point I was going to make was WHY oh WHY are they not giving that little girl on that photo more funds to continue her treatment???? It’s was discussed here a couple of weeks ago, that they should be disgusted with themselves that they arnt seeing this child’s treatment through! 😤😡

My heart breaks for Aria's mom. She is sooo afraid of losing her baby girl. I just love that family and hope more people will donate and help the funding for her medicine. If I had a stack of cash, I'd give it all to them. ❤
Me too, poxy 8k and it’s so far treatment is stabilising! And they can’t even give them more! EHY! wHY!! Ashley Cain:- yet you can spend £1k on a horrid pink coat you will probably wear once!! Earn your place in heaven indeed!!!!!😡
The worry, I just can’t even comprehend! 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Turkey must be imminent!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
PCR test recommendations now 🙄 Is this for the boob job?

Has anybody considered the reason why they are living apart is she could well possibly be claiming sickness benefits, (bereavement/anxiety/depression) rent paid, council tax, weekly/monthly income, plus whatever else you get ( I’m not exactly sure ) if she was in a relationship would she still qualify? this would also give Ashley a perfect excuse to get away from her. It could also point towards her having zero pounds in the bank too, so he controls the spending, which again at his advantage.
What’s your thought people?
So doing a quick look online:
•Child Benefit gets an 8 week run on post death so that will have stopped for Azaylia
•Rent could possibly be paid however was it her mum they rented from because UC can be very strict on renting from family members as it can be contrived
• Saf would get the single person amount so like £300 odd a month
• She couldn’t claim LCW or LCWRA because she openly admits she is working online such as her book, promotions on Instagram, meetings.
• If she isn’t applicable to LCW/LCWRA then I don’t think she would be eligible for PIP so I guess the most she would get is SSP but I don’t think she would be eligible because she hasn’t worked consistently for a while.

So in short, I don’t think for the pennies she would get, it would be worth it. I think they either separated OR they like to act the way they do to keep people interested and guessing. One way to stay relevant I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Would’ve either of them have got any of these covid business grants ?

Got to be the bum she is 🤢 Imagine I used to feel sorry for this prick of a woman … Yeah woman! Not women 🙄
If she’s not double jabbed she will need a PCR 72 hrs before going to Turkey but surely she would know companies having just come back from Tenners! I would’ve thought the hospital would arrange a pcr their end for the surgery though, I remember her and Ashley having their first jab as they said they needed it for Singapore

Reactions: 2
Ok, I just wondered why they are always praising him And saf, I think it was mentioned a while back that it seemed like it was one of them bigging themselves up.
Well it’s funny youve said that now because the point I was going to make was WHY oh WHY are they not giving that little girl on that photo more funds to continue her treatment???? It’s was discussed here a couple of weeks ago, that they should be disgusted with themselves that they arnt seeing this child’s treatment through! 😤😡

Me too, poxy 8k and it’s so far treatment is stabilising! And they can’t even give them more! EHY! wHY!! Ashley Cain:- yet you can spend £1k on a horrid pink coat you will probably wear once!! Earn your place in heaven indeed!!!!!😡
The worry, I just can’t even comprehend! 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Turkey must be imminent!
bleeping Google it you beggy simple bleep. I hope her tits end up wonky or explode on the plane home.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
bleeping Google it you beggy simple bleep. I hope her tits end up wonky or explode on the plane home.
I see your still holding back your feelings! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👌

Would’ve either of them have got any of these covid business grants ?

If she’s not double jabbed she will need a PCR 72 hrs before going to Turkey but surely she would know companies having just come back from Tenners! I would’ve thought the hospital would arrange a pcr their end for the surgery though, I remember her and Ashley having their first jab as they said they needed it for Singapore
I wonder if her boyfriend is going with her, he might get some “work” don’t too! 🤪

^ done

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine being a mother cashing in on your precious babies death to fund your new boobs.

Sicking

Is this new book going to be in font 72, as i sure cannot see how you can write a whole book about the death of your child.

Reactions: 16
Just watched her recent story and its about Esha, so I followed the link to Eshas account. I clicked on the link and there is a button to donate to TAF! No button to donate to the girl. She's bought her a few barbies and a microphone!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I do find everything you all say interesting, and you all hold very valid points gor alot of things. This including where the money for the boobs is coming from especially.

However ( and I may get ambushed here now, but it's ok I'm a big girl and can take it) regardless of what everybody's morals in regards to where the money is, it doesn't sit easy with me the way Safiyya is being slammed on her looks. It's quiet apparent that they do have access to these threads and see what's being said but the real bad insults towards her appearance are quite nasty. She is a very insecure woman and no doubt going through a depression.Alot of women struggle with body flaws and wish they were somebody else which leads to surgery's and fillers that most of the time look hideous, but to them they look better. I'm 100% behind where the money is being used and why it's not being used to families pleading for help but It doesn't sit nice her being attacked for her looks and imperfections.

Let's bring the thread back to what it was initially started for, to find out the ins and outs of where the money is going and why the public are not being informed..( OK I know qe can see the clothes and tit etc etc) sorry for waffling, have a good day :) x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I do find everything you all say interesting, and you all hold very valid points gor alot of things. This including where the money for the boobs is coming from especially.

However ( and I may get ambushed here now, but it's ok I'm a big girl and can take it) regardless of what everybody's mortals in regards to where the money is, it doesn't sot easy with me the way Safiyya is being slammed on her looks. It's quiet apparent that they do have access to these threads and see what's being said but the real bad insults towards her appearance are quite nasty. Alot of women struggle with body flaws and wish they were somebody else which leads to surgery's and fillers that most of the time look hideous, but to them they look better. I'm 100% behind where the money is being used and why it's not being used to families pleading for help but It doesn't sit nice her being attacked for her looks and imperfections.

Let's bring the thread back to what it was initially started for, to find out the ins and outs of where the money is going and why the public are not being informed..( OK I know qe can see the clothes and tit etc etc) sorry for waffling, have a good day :) x
I’d usually agree but not when this woman goes around calling other people deformed and a ****, now that’s an insult and a disgusting one at that

Reactions: 13
I’d usually agree but not when this woman goes around calling other people deformed and a ****, now that’s an insult and a disgusting one at that
When I listened and watched that live though I thought she was calling that after to a teoll who was saying nasty things to her on the live. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I always was lead to believe 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
When I listened and watched that live though I thought she was calling that after to a teoll who was saying nasty things to her on the live. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I always was lead to believe 🤷‍♀️
I thought it was a hotel worker she called a ****? Sure it happened when she was in Scotland and had a lot of time alone doing lives

I thought it was a hotel worker she called a ****? Sure it happened when she was in Scotland and had a lot of time alone doing lives
Maybe, I wasnt aware of a hotel incident, I only joined this website a week or so ago after finding a link somewhere and I have been glued since, finding out alot of things. I do remember her being on a live around that time and somebody said something horrible and she retaliated, could be the same thing or a completely different incident. However I don't want to have the claws attack ( some of these ladies are vicious lol) so if iam wrong I stand corrected x

Reactions: 1
She called a woman a troll and other things after the person said something she didn’t like there was definitely no trolling it was Saffiya being vile and thinking everyone should agree with her

Reactions: 6
Maybe, I wasnt aware of a hotel incident, I only joined this website a week or so ago after finding a link somewhere and I have been glued since, finding out alot of things. I do remember her being on a live around that time and somebody said something horrible and she retaliated, could be the same thing or a completely different incident. However I don't want to have the claws attack ( some of these ladies are vicious lol) so if iam wrong I stand corrected x
I think I got it wrong anyway and it happened at pride of Britain x

If I wasn't so against giving her/them any more of my money, I would purchase her book just to check for grammar and spelling mistakes

I'll have to wait till its 25p in The Works

Or just hope she's got a good editor/proof reader before it's published
I will wait until it is 10p🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.