Ashley Cain #20 Safiyya going Turkey for some new tits whilst Ashley is still trying to find his bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She called a woman a troll and other things after the person said something she didn’t like there was definitely no trolling it was Saffiya being vile and thinking everyone should agree with her
While the words Saf said were absolutely vile, there was most definitely bad trolling in that live when she said them. If I remember rightly one of the trolls even went as far as to keep repeating that A’s body was getting exhumed so that the police could recover evidence 😔 it was really vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Ok, I just wondered why they are always praising him And saf, I think it was mentioned a while back that it seemed like it was one of them bigging themselves up.
Well it’s funny youve said that now because the point I was going to make was WHY oh WHY are they not giving that little girl on that photo more funds to continue her treatment???? It’s was discussed here a couple of weeks ago, that they should be disgusted with themselves that they arnt seeing this child’s treatment through! 😤😡

Me too, poxy 8k and it’s so far treatment is stabilising! And they can’t even give them more! EHY! wHY!! Ashley Cain:- yet you can spend £1k on a horrid pink coat you will probably wear once!! Earn your place in heaven indeed!!!!!😡
The worry, I just can’t even comprehend! 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Turkey must be imminent!
Just watched her recent story and its about Esha, so I followed the link to Eshas account. I clicked on the link and there is a button to donate to TAF! No button to donate to the girl. She's bought her a few barbies and a microphone!!
are you kidding me? A link to donate to TAF? Words fail me…..although I am not surprised. Bloody vile creature .

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I do find everything you all say interesting, and you all hold very valid points gor alot of things. This including where the money for the boobs is coming from especially.

However ( and I may get ambushed here now, but it's ok I'm a big girl and can take it) regardless of what everybody's morals in regards to where the money is, it doesn't sit easy with me the way Safiyya is being slammed on her looks. It's quiet apparent that they do have access to these threads and see what's being said but the real bad insults towards her appearance are quite nasty. She is a very insecure woman and no doubt going through a depression.Alot of women struggle with body flaws and wish they were somebody else which leads to surgery's and fillers that most of the time look hideous, but to them they look better. I'm 100% behind where the money is being used and why it's not being used to families pleading for help but It doesn't sit nice her being attacked for her looks and imperfections.

Let's bring the thread back to what it was initially started for, to find out the ins and outs of where the money is going and why the public are not being informed..( OK I know qe can see the clothes and tit etc etc) sorry for waffling, have a good day :) x
Not about her looks for me, it's the fact they blatantly flaunt online the amount they are spending/grifting...then the Orange Brigade make the excuse they don't have time to share sick children's journeys. I'm using every avenue to have them investigated, not so much for the gofundme money they grifted before Az passed, but the donations they have raked in since they brought her home to make memories. They have kept that gofundme page open on the premise of saving Az's life, which is extremely misleading/fraudulent. It's not going unnoticed by the police fraud department.
This scandalous pair can't even do the basic to help sick children by sharing their stories. Imagine if the public had the same thought process as them....if we had insisted they fit a certain criteria before we shared/donated....but for the public waving "their protocols" Az may not have recieved a donor match or funding for car-t therapy had she been accepted. So back to her looks....no amount of cosmetic surgery can alter the ugliness they have inside.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
are you kidding me? A link to donate to TAF? Words fail me…..although I am not surprised. Bloody vile creature .
Earn their place in heaven 😂😂😂
Don’t think That will be happening , thieving scum bags , I can’t stand her even more that she lies through her manky lips

bleeping Google it you beggy simple bleep. I hope her tits end up wonky or explode on the plane home.
Karma is upon these two for what they’ve done , so let’s sit back and watch with our popcorn

Where’s the money coming from for new tits? Not gonna make Ashley want you.
No amount of surgery will help her because of what she’s doing with that money , and I can’t blame Ashley for looking else where , she’s a mess

Imagine being a mother cashing in on your precious babies death to fund your new boobs.

Sicking

Is this new book going to be in font 72, as i sure cannot see how you can write a whole book about the death of your child.
It’s going to be full of “incredible , literally , incredible , let’s go champ , incredible , literally “ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
While the words Saf said were absolutely vile, there was most definitely bad trolling in that live when she said them. If I remember rightly one of the trolls even went as far as to keep repeating that A’s body was getting exhumed so that the police could recover evidence 😔 it was really vile.
Yes you're right, there was some bad trolling going on, which I don't agree with, there is enough to confront them with, without resorting to that. However, she ignored their comments and jumped on a woman that questioned the makeup. No excuse for how easy those words rolled off her tongue, which leads me to believe it wasn't the first time she had used them...then had the cheek to float down the red carpet like she was someone special.

Reactions: 8
So I’m calling a bingo on saff also having a good bit of lipo too while she’s over in Turkey getting the tatties done. And passing it off as her clean eating paying off!! Let’s see 👀

Reactions: 15
PCR test recommendations now 🙄 Is this for the boob job?

So doing a quick look online:
•Child Benefit gets an 8 week run on post death so that will have stopped for Azaylia
•Rent could possibly be paid however was it her mum they rented from because UC can be very strict on renting from family members as it can be contrived
• Saf would get the single person amount so like £300 odd a month
• She couldn’t claim LCW or LCWRA because she openly admits she is working online such as her book, promotions on Instagram, meetings.
• If she isn’t applicable to LCW/LCWRA then I don’t think she would be eligible for PIP so I guess the most she would get is SSP but I don’t think she would be eligible because she hasn’t worked consistently for a while.

So in short, I don’t think for the pennies she would get, it would be worth it. I think they either separated OR they like to act the way they do to keep people interested and guessing. One way to stay relevant I guess.
It boils my piss that idiots from the cult use the excuse "they don't have time" to share other sick kids, yet Greedy Freeby finds time to beg for help AGAIN....is she that dim-witted she can't find this information herself.....she really thinks her tit don't stink.....her comment that she has "the public at her Beck & call" comes to mind.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So I’m calling a bingo on saff also having a good bit of lipo too while she’s over in Turkey getting the tatties done. And passing it off as her clean eating paying off!! Let’s see 👀
I reckon full bikini make over and teeth

Reactions: 10
I reckon full bikini make over and teeth
On the advice of a dentist 😂

… I had a rare shaped tooth root which was giving me migraines so my dentist advised getting a full set of veneers and going 10 shades whiter 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes you're right, there was some bad trolling going on, which I don't agree with, there is enough to confront them with, without resorting to that. However, she ignored their comments and jumped on a woman that questioned the makeup. No excuse for how easy those words rolled off her tongue, which leads me to believe it wasn't the first time she had used them...then had the cheek to float down the red carpet like she was someone special.
What did saff say? Also any other screen shots of her having a go at people?

When I listened and watched that live though I thought she was calling that after to a teoll who was saying nasty things to her on the live. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I always was lead to believe 🤷‍♀️
It was the night before the Pride of Britain. I don’t remember quite what someone said, but it wasn’t a vicious troll (and I’ve seen those on her lives in the past). I think it was someone questioning why she was asking about shampoo (olaplex?) as she had worked in aesthetics. She was obviously trying to get someone to send her some.
Regardless, calling someone a **** and deformed the night before you attend awards celebrating triumph and bravery over adversity, and the children often have addition challenges and/or disabilities/illnesses, isn’t really appropriate, is it? It’s certainly not the behaviour I’d want to see from a trustee of children’s charity.

Personally I think the comments about her appearance weaken our argument/position and feed into the troll narrative. However a lot of people are very upset with their behaviour and the possible misuse of the GFM. And the comments still no way approach the vile ones made by Ashley in the past.
some of these ladies are vicious
I actually find people this thread to be supportive. There have been more donations from people on here to poorly kids than Ashley and Saf have made. They’ve also shown far more concern and awareness as to the reality of living with a child with cancer. The threads were initially very supportive of Saf. But that changed as her behaviour did.

She wasn’t replying to that woman though. I agree. There were nasty people on her lives. Really fucked up comments. Her insults were in retaliation to someone questioning her fishing for free shampoo I think. I can’t remember fully. If she’d made those comments in retaliation to that kind of trolling, I wouldn’t have brought attention to it. Those people are disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do find everything you all say interesting, and you all hold very valid points gor alot of things. This including where the money for the boobs is coming from especially.

However ( and I may get ambushed here now, but it's ok I'm a big girl and can take it) regardless of what everybody's morals in regards to where the money is, it doesn't sit easy with me the way Safiyya is being slammed on her looks. It's quiet apparent that they do have access to these threads and see what's being said but the real bad insults towards her appearance are quite nasty. She is a very insecure woman and no doubt going through a depression.Alot of women struggle with body flaws and wish they were somebody else which leads to surgery's and fillers that most of the time look hideous, but to them they look better. I'm 100% behind where the money is being used and why it's not being used to families pleading for help but It doesn't sit nice her being attacked for her looks and imperfections.

Let's bring the thread back to what it was initially started for, to find out the ins and outs of where the money is going and why the public are not being informed..( OK I know qe can see the clothes and tit etc etc) sorry for waffling, have a good day :) x
In all fairness, Assley taking pics of himself daily is purely for comments/likes. I don't like him or his naked pics so it's my right to comment as well. If you choose to live a look at me life, you have to take the good with the bad.

Reactions: 7
When I listened and watched that live though I thought she was calling that after to a teoll who was saying nasty things to her on the live. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I always was lead to believe 🤷‍♀️
No that's not correct, when the nasty comments were made, that is when she started growling and calling them keyboard warriors. Then she commented someone wanted airtime and called them a sp*z. We don't have all of the video, but earlier in her story she called someone deformed. Can I prove that now...no. But i'll will not be called liar about it...I know what i and many others heard.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.