Ashley Cain #20 Safiyya going Turkey for some new tits whilst Ashley is still trying to find his bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No that's not correct, when the nasty comments were made, that is when she started growling and calling them keyboard warriors. Then she commented someone wanted airtime and called them a sp*z. We don't have all of the video, but earlier in her story she called someone deformed. Can I prove that now...no. But i'll will not be called liar about it...I know what i and many others heard.
I never said anybody was a liar and wouldn't call anybody a liar. I had already said aswell if it was a different occasion to the 1 I heard then I stand corrected. I'm not here to pick wars with people

Reactions: 4
I never said anybody was a liar and wouldn't call anybody a liar. I had already said aswell if it was a different occasion to the 1 I heard then I stand corrected. I'm not here to pick wars with people
I didn't say you called anyone a liar. If you read back at what I put, I said...she had earlier called someone deformed, could I prove it...no. That is when I said...but I won't be called a liar about that as i and many others heard it. Not that you called anyone a liar. So it does pay to read what's there, correctly. Just for your information, I've never had any "wars" on here with anyone, I certainly wasn't picking a war with you.

Reactions: 7
The "foundation" is doing great things with those sunset pictures..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just come to say the same thing, how on earth is sharing the bastard orange sky going to help these desperately ill children is this what these fuckers call work, arseholes the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not again?!
Didn’t they realise the last two times that sunsets don’t actually save or help these kids.

No ‘facts’ from Google today?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just about to say the same thing....is this the "AMAZING" work the Krays Foundation means for finding new treatments???? For feck sake wake up people.....so fucked off with them! 😡

• Sick
Hard at work getting other people to send in sunsets. 😂

Next it will be allllllll the DM’s of support. 😂

• Haha
YO Garden Gnome, Greedy Freeby & Cult.....how is it you have time to post sunset photos??? Members of your cult don't seem to on the same page as you, they are under the impression you are to busy to share sick kiddies pages....or do the sunset photos upload themselves???? Disgusting individuals!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I did as much of the Wiki as I could last night, work got in the way today, so as soon as I can get back to it and do some more Wiki stuff. It's an amazing archive and all the wonderful Tattlers here who have contributed deserve a lot of love.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A kind lady was asking why her sister was being ignored after asking for help for her ill child she was again ignored 😔
How can they ignore somebody asking for help but post sunsets utterly sad . I cannot believe all this 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
A kind lady was asking why her sister was being ignored after asking for help for her ill child she was again ignored 😔
How can they ignore somebody asking for help but post sunsets utterly sad . I cannot believe all this 😔
This was the exact reason I stopped supporting them last year. People begging them to just share their child's journey....they totally blanked them. Scandalous pair they are. I would ask how they live with themselves, but they blatantly show that day in day out....not a thought for anyone else. They only started to share a handful just before Christmas, because they were getting called out on it....so they threw a couple of breadcrumbs to the public by posting a few. Don't get me started on those freaking Christmas packages they were going to take to the children. Obscene creatures they are.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Is she still in the same house they were in when they had Azaylia?

Reactions: 2
Anyone watched Safs live?
Now back at the house with all that chavvy furniture.
Live now stopped as she needs to “pick Ashley up from boxing”

why didn’t he take her car? Still banned?
Absolutely bollocks - I think the woman genuinely lives in a fantasy land putting up a show.

Reactions: 11
Isn't that just the furniture she had before? Lol

Also, she knows she likes to try and treat her cult? With what? A tiny discount on tit furniture when she's got it for free when she's probably richer than all of the huns put together seen as she's most likely nicked off with the charity money. Wtf!

Ashley really loves himself as well doesn't he? Imagine being the face of a kid's charity and pretty much getting your penis out for the world? Disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.