Ashley Cain #20 Safiyya going Turkey for some new tits whilst Ashley is still trying to find his bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To further add to some of the comments today, specifically references made to Ash's debt, the technicality of it all is somewhat irrelevant.

All of us here have established that 'technically' things are hard to prove, however, common sense says both Ash and Saf have abused their positions as 'public' figures and as parent to a poorly baby.

Facts
Ash and Saf begged the public for help, £1m to be exact; they raised £1.7m that we know about. Whilst we don't know the situation in relation to assets belonging to their family members, it's clear to see that 'some' of the money could have been raised 'internally'. As far as we know 'all' of the money was raised by the public.

During this time, Ash made comments about needing to sell his belongings, inclusive of clothes, his car etc (even though it appears he was on a ban). Following A's death, it was also noted that some of the funds were used to pay for A's funeral. Saf was unable to work during A's illness and following her passing. All of which was documented on Instagram.

6+ months and a few distasteful ads later, money has suddenly appeared. A brand new lifestyle has suddenly appeared. Meanwhile, both Saf and Ash have openly admitted they haven't been able to work.

They have not even spent 8% of the funds on helping sick children. If that isn't embarrassingly morally bankrupt, then I don't know what is.

Both of them are as useful as a chocolate teapot!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The wiki is well done! It's never going to be exact, but I drew a clear timeline and understanding from it.

The main thing now, is to attach the legalities to it. We have all established that legally, it may be tricky to prove, however, case law and precedents are can be set in rare cases like this. Putting aside my annoyance, I think they need to lay low and sort this out, because it will come crumbling.....

For example, see below;

1. Matters concerning potential (alleged) fraudulent expense claims | notice how Saf is referring to her home as 'work/office'
  2. Potential conflict of interest re both Saf and Ash being trustees. Are their decisions sound? Are they non-biaised?
  3. Are they fit to carry out the role of Trustee, can they execute their vision? The word suicide has been put out there a few times...
1643838039179.png

Reactions: 4
I've done a bit more on the Wiki, I'll categorise it a bit more and will look to not only label the pictures in numerical order, but also, include them directly adjacent to the relevant points, so newcomers can immediately see the evidence. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
ooh what is this please
Just was looking it up and unfortunately doesn’t extend to charities 😩
Basically an act giving the public rights to information from public authorities.
If TAF got a gov grant a FOI could probably be used though 🧐

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Can someone let Safiyya know that she is a woman, not multiple women 🤣

Reactions: 9
Has anybody considered the reason why they are living apart is she could well possibly be claiming sickness benefits, (bereavement/anxiety/depression) rent paid, council tax, weekly/monthly income, plus whatever else you get ( I’m not exactly sure ) if she was in a relationship would she still qualify? this would also give Ashley a perfect excuse to get away from her. It could also point towards her having zero pounds in the bank too, so he controls the spending, which again at his advantage.
What’s your thought people?
I agree with this!

Reactions: 2
Very Grimey indeed!

Who runs this car. Rash of an account? It’s Saf isn’t it?

^ car crash
That is someone I used to work with daughter. TAF donated 8 k to them previously. But they obviously need alot more and are beginning to worry.

Reactions: 5
It's actually quite sad to see how much she relies on Ash for her happiness. She's now starting to refer to him as A's daddy so perhaps he's attempting to distance himself professionally too. He never shares any of their join efforts. This is all going to end in tears.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That is someone I used to work with daughter. TAF donated 8 k to them previously. But they obviously need alot more and are beginning to worry.
My heart breaks for Aria's mom. She is sooo afraid of losing her baby girl. I just love that family and hope more people will donate and help the funding for her medicine. If I had a stack of cash, I'd give it all to them. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If I wasn't so against giving her/them any more of my money, I would purchase her book just to check for grammar and spelling mistakes

I'll have to wait till its 25p in The Works

Or just hope she's got a good editor/proof reader before it's published

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.