Ashley Cain #16 Spending the Go Fund Me cash, what you got to say Ash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming from a sad old prick who spends the day insulting a dead child duck off mate giving behind your fake profile
Been on this thread from day one take your time to read the whole thread not one person has ever insulted Azaylia! unlike you insulting kids who are still here but i guess if Stacey solomon lost a kid it would make you a hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He can spout as much of this tit as he likes to convince himself and whoever around him but the simple fact remains there’s still no proof of how much started off TheAzayliaFoundation.

That’s the only negativity.
Until he clears it up it’s not going away and from the amount of people commenting yesterday it’s only going to get worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so confused , I’ve never known anyone to lose a child and the first thing they do is go out and start running and tit !? It’s really freaking me out , and that saf has a majorly limited vocabulary , it’s LITERALLY, ANAMAZING, INCREDIBLE , that’s it lol

They post about doing good to be in heaven , erm , stealing money is not going to get you in heaven your pair of thieves

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Saf up and back at the gym this morning. Poor girl looks like she’s been up half the night bawling her eyes out

ash back on tik tok to holla at his IQ < 100 followers about his usual crap. Definitely both on the PR / socials hard today to bat away Tattle mentions. Walls are closing in cash!!

Reactions: 2
Why would you want this all over your page?
I’d of nipped this all in the bud months ago.

Saf up and back at the gym this morning. Poor girl looks like she’s been up half the night bawling her eyes out

ash back on tik tok to holla at his IQ < 100 followers about his usual crap. Definitely both on the PR / socials hard today to bat away Tattle mentions. Walls are closing in cash!!
That’s also a message to us I think.

And I don’t buy it.
But the show must go on.

The people on Tattle are all tarred with the same brush.
I’ve only had a nosey on a couple of other threads and some are harsh but this thread it different.
If I hadn’t of been on here and I googled Tattle because of Ashley and a MrsH or SS thread came up I’d be horrified and think duck Ashley’s right but that’s not the case with this thread.
Some may choose to voice their questionable opinions and that’s their right - this is what the thread is for but we all have the same intention.
To make sure this huge amount of money is where Ashley says it is and most importantly to get this money where it belongs - with these children and families.

How can that be a bad thing?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Even if the full money went into taf id like to know what he is taking from it or his family

Saf drains on me she is no good at these lives or videos she dont have many words to use. Same old rubbish

Reactions: 5
I've needed to say this after reading these threads.
Firstly as a survivor of DV, people that have voiced their opinion and concern to Saf and Ash's family members, firstly could make things so much worse if abuse was happening and secondly what gives you all the right to meddle in others situations, good willed or not. This site is to voice your opinion and call out frauds etc. Every single allegation on these two is based on opinion, hear say or vivid imagination, nothing has been proven, nothing is confirmed.
I agree that I didn't approve of the way Ash treated Saf whilst grieving, but who are we to tell anyone the right way to cope after losing your baby. The comments on here about that beautiful baby's grave, her funeral, and everything else is utterly sickening to read and sickens me to my core. Calling people the orange army and mocking the love and purity behind As legacy is literally appalling regardless of what her parents have and haven't don't to please you all, that innocent child deserves so much more and I honestly only pray that nobody has to endure anything like this. Who are any of you to tell them how to grieve, how they should treat their deceased child's resting place, how they should act during her goodbye service, its so inhuman and I pray for all of you sick, twisted individuals
What are you talking about re: domestic abuse? I’m not being disingenuous, I’d just like to understand this point. As someone who has experienced DV from a narcissist and also been raped as a teenager, I also post from a place of caution and concern.

Many people on here do think Ashley is a narcissist and controlling. I’m one of them. I think if they were obviously living together and he seemed to be influencing her daily life in a more hands-on way, if you see what I mean, the posts would be more careful. But they aren’t and he isn’t.

These threads were initially very concerned about Saf, but that has changed as he behaviour changed. I understand that. I hope she is reconciled with her mum but really my feelings lie with Azaylia and how she was treated in her last days and also how they seem to be misusing the funds.

Almost everything we talk about IS evidence based. We called out those horrible merchandising Christmas gifts, they got ditched. We called out their lack of donation for the cell sorter and they donated. Maybe they were going to do these things all along but I doubt it.
Your post is wilfully ignorant. You obviously haven’t read the threads. If you had, you wouldn’t have said those things. You’ve come here to clutch your pearls and berate us for daring to question the behaviour of two bereaved parents. To tell us we are disgusting people. Do you know there are quite a few parents on here who have also lost their children to cancer, or whose children are going through treatment at the moment? Here’s the thing, bereavement doesn’t mean you become a good person. Utter cunts can lose a child, and that will always be tragic, but they will probably stay behaving like cunts. It doesn’t excuse that behaviour. Thankfully most people aren’t horrible. But I think Ashley is, and to a lesser degree, I’m also disgusted by some of Saf’s behaviour. I have a disabled child. I’m the one who posted Saf’s rant calling people deformed and a **** I will continue to call that behaviour out. It’s never acceptable. I will continue to call narcissists out too. I also understand your concern about increasing chances of abuse in the cases of DV. However, I do not think that is an issue here.

Read these threads properly. Then come back and tell us if you still believe all that outrage you posted. Actually don’t bother, because if you do, you will either be lying or obtuse because these threads have evidence and valid arguments. Or possibly you maybe from he Orange Squad who seem to lack critical thinking or common sense. Save your outrage for all those beautiful children, just like Azaylia, who are dying, and who could benefit from the GFM cash which IS NOT BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT WAS RAISED, or even from publicity which they also refuse to give.

Coming from a sad old prick who spends the day insulting a dead child duck off mate giving behind your fake profile
No one on this thread has EVER insulted Azaylia. Many were upset and outraged at the inappropriate way her last days were managed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
New comment on the job offer post.
Please keep screen shotting

Off work today so can’t borrow a phone

What are you talking about re: domestic abuse? I’m not being disingenuous, I’d just like to understand this point. As someone who has experienced DV from a narcissist and also been raped as a teenager, I also post from a place of caution and concern.

Many people on here do think Ashley is a narcissist and controlling. I’m one of them. I think if they were obviously living together and he seemed to be influencing her daily life in a more hands-on way, if you see what I mean, the posts would be more careful. But they aren’t and he isn’t.

These threads were initially very concerned about Saf, but that has changed as he behaviour changed. I understand that. I hope she is reconciled with her mum but really my feelings lie with Azaylia and how she was treated in her last days and also how they seem to be misusing the funds.

Almost everything we talk about IS evidence based. We called out those horrible merchandising Christmas gifts, they got ditched. We called out their lack of donation for the cell sorter and they donated. Maybe they were going to do these things all along but I doubt it.
Your post is wilfully ignorant. You obviously haven’t read the threads. If you had, you wouldn’t have said those things. You’ve come here to clutch your pearls and berate us for daring to question the behaviour of two bereaved parents. To tell us we are disgusting people. Do you know there are quite a few parents on here who have also lost their children to cancer, or whose children are going through treatment at the moment? Here’s the thing, bereavement doesn’t mean you become a good person. Utter cunts can lose a child, and that will always be tragic, but they will probably stay behaving like cunts. It doesn’t excuse that behaviour. Thankfully most people aren’t horrible. But I think Ashley is, and to a lesser degree, I’m also disgusted by some of Saf’s behaviour. I have a disabled child. I’m the one who posted Saf’s rant calling people deformed and a **** I will continue to call that behaviour out. It’s never acceptable. I will continue to call narcissists out too. I also understand your concern about increasing chances of abuse in the cases of DV. However, I do not think that is an issue here.

Read these threads properly. Then come back and tell us if you still believe all that outrage you posted. Actually don’t bother, because if you do, you will either be lying or obtuse because these threads have evidence and valid arguments. Or possibly you maybe from he Orange Squad who seem to lack critical thinking or common sense. Save your outrage for all those beautiful children, just like Azaylia, who are dying, and who could benefit from the GFM cash which IS NOT BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT WAS RAISED, or even from publicity which they also refuse to give.

No one on this thread has EVER insulted Azaylia. Many were upset and outraged at the inappropriate way her last days were managed.
Wow! That’s blown me away! All your posts are brilliant! 👏🙌💯 @Bloody orange Hell

When will this cease? Bloody broken record day in and
Day out! Get back to work! Donate 10 % of your profits to the foundation, it will at least give you something relevant to talk about and some self worth

Anybody got any suggestions for new thread before I create it soon?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think most of us were bought here by the mistreatment of baby girl who was clearly in her last days of life 😔

Reactions: 15
New rant ....
He says with a “public figure” open profile and 1.8m followers and actively uses all SM platforms to show his life and wonders why people are interested in his business?

thick as duck that lad. Can’t pick and choose anymore! The people that donated hundreds to thousands do have vested interest in your life honey as you have no account for where there money is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New rant ....
😂😂😂 like he judged Jessica from love island all over his twitter!
This is so defensive. They choose to share their life’s and to constantly ask for the publics money. So of course people are going to have an opinion and want to know details on it. If you put your life all over social media it will get judged! They are only relevant by having followers and contributors to the foundation, that comes with the responsibility to be open.

Reactions: 9
He says with a “public figure” open profile and 1.8m followers and actively uses all SM platforms to show his life and wonders why people are interested in his business?

thick as duck that lad. Can’t pick and choose anymore! The people that donated hundreds to thousands do have vested interest in your life honey as you have no account for where there money is.
It sure was our business when he was begging for donations to treat Azaylia. It was sure our business when we practically watched her die on Instagram. Shut up Little Dinky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ashley Cain #17 You Gotta Pick A Pocket Or 2 ooooo, You Gotta Pick A Pocket or 2!

New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.