Ashley Cain #16 Spending the Go Fund Me cash, what you got to say Ash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been trying to read up on charities law on the Charities commission website and from what I am reading, it seems like trustees can not be paid for simply being trustees. The ones who do get paid, need permission by the commission, courts or governing documents (which I can’t seem to find on TAF yet).

There is also a section on financial conflict of interests and one of the things listed is paying more to the trustee vs the charity’s expense (which from Ashley’s & Saf’s social media posts appears that way).

The only way I can think of as to how they are getting away with all this is if that 1.6 million was never added to the charity’s account, maybe just a little be as a “start” amount, hence the runs/mountain climbs and bike rides to raise more funds. But the bulk of the GFM amount is in their own bank account.

Here is the link to the guidance page on the charities commission site if someone wants to have a quick look and see for themselves.
Yes.
I’ve been saying all along they’ve paid for the funeral, split 1 million between him and Saf then started up this foundation with the rest.

That’s why he won’t prove anything.
He can’t.
We know that and he knows that.

Comment on the new job post.
It seems the original comment has swiftly been deleted.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have been trying to read up on charities law on the Charities commission website and from what I am reading, it seems like trustees can not be paid for simply being trustees. The ones who do get paid, need permission by the commission, courts or governing documents (which I can’t seem to find on TAF yet).

There is also a section on financial conflict of interests and one of the things listed is paying more to the trustee vs the charity’s expense (which from Ashley’s & Saf’s social media posts appears that way).

The only way I can think of as to how they are getting away with all this is if that 1.6 million was never added to the charity’s account, maybe just a little be as a “start” amount, hence the runs/mountain climbs and bike rides to raise more funds. But the bulk of the GFM amount is in their own bank account.

Here is the link to the guidance page on the charities commission site if someone wants to have a quick look and see for themselves.
This is interesting info and I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before it cracks wide open. The Go Fund Me money is legally theirs. Morally it would have been very wrong for them to take it but if they’d done that quietly and without all the claims of helping other children, I think they could have just taken it and disappeared into obscurity. But because Ashley is so egotistical he wants to be in the limelight, and what better way to fund the lifestyle than to put some of the money into the foundation and use the rest of it to finance his constant ‘challenges’. The worst thing is the dishonesty, telling people that all the money will be going into TAF. I think he’s justified taking the money because he’ll be chief fundraiser, he’s offsetting the money that SHOULD be used for children with cancer against his fundraising potential and that does not a charity make!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good morning fellow Cashley watchers, despite me raging I missed her live, I do think it's great that the initial comment on his Insta about Tattle yesterday, started a new wave of members here. And Cashley massively regrets interacting with it now I see more questioning comments about the money on his page. The other comments calling him out, now has him and her rattled, and I'm assuming her going live was to limit the damage and reassure people & create more blind sympathetic followers...
So who's Vanessas friend Ashley tried it on with? 😆 does she live in his fave babe-station spot, Manchester?
Anyone any screenshots of her getting frustrated about the Ashley comments?

Reactions: 8
I LITERALLY fell asleep, I must of watched about 10 mins next thing it’s 4am! 🤣 droning on about “training” (still unsure what she is training for) , anxiety, self care, you know the crack, blah blah blah,,,,, I saw her start crying when she saw the comment from Vanessa about him being a cheater and he was after her pal.
Who was the other person that joined? I missed that bit?
she was told by her boss to get on her live last night to distract from yesterdays car crash and work hard for the grieving parents sympathy!

Did she still not come clean about them splitting?

Reactions: 4
That’s awful.
I feel so bad for her.
Why is she the scapegoat?

If Vanessa is telling the truth then his opinion with women hasn’t changed, clearly.

Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion:-
You Gotta Pick a Pocket or 2 oooo oooo, You Gotta Pick a Pocket or 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I LITERALLY fell asleep, I must of watched about 10 mins next thing it’s 4am! 🤣 droning on about “training” (still unsure what she is training for) , anxiety, self care, you know the crack, blah blah blah,,,,, I saw her start crying when she saw the comment from Vanessa about him being a cheater and he was after her pal.
Who was the other person that joined? I missed that bit?
she was told by her boss to get on her live last night to distract from yesterdays car crash and work hard for the grieving parents sympathy!

Did she still not come clean about them splitting?
I’m sure during her live he shared a story of him in a bubble bath.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
You know what is the most annoying thing! That GFM was theirs legally morally wrong to keep but if they had been honest and said we need the money to pay our mortgage our outstanding bills to go away and grieve we all would have agreed!

But to make promises to help other little children and save their lives then switch it up and say they are now using it for research (google images) is lower than scummy!

They've dug theirselves this biggest hole and there's no point of return all for the sake of a blue tick

Reactions: 8
You know what is the most annoying thing! That GFM was theirs legally morally wrong to keep but if they had been honest and said we need the money to pay our mortgage our outstanding bills to go away and grieve we all would have agreed!

But to make promises to help other little children and save their lives then switch it up and say they are now using it for research (google images) is lower than scummy!

They've dug theirselves this biggest hole and there's no point of return all for the sake of a blue tick
Totally agree, there was several
Points in the past that they could have pulled it back, we discussed it so many times, but no him with the Ego as big as a house wanted it all and then some.

Reactions: 5
So the foundation have a paid role up for grabs. A possible 35,000 pa. There is no way TAF would pay this and Cashley just be a “volunteer” as he’s so very recently began describing himself. The whole charity is shoddy and not well run. I would be very surprised if they get many applications with their reputation. However I am also aware that a lot of people don’t see what is really happening yet.

• Wow
Said it before and I’ll say it again that there was no way that they were handing that money over once it had dropped into there bank account, they were millionaires overnight, and it continued to be drip fed , everything they had both dreamed of, money and a bit of z must fame too! BINGO!

Reactions: 6
The job will probably go to a family member
But they have advertised it to make it look like it was open to anyone to apply

• Angry
You’re right.
Who would of begrudged a holiday? I wouldn’t.
They could of went away anywhere for a month or however long, grieve together and really plan out what they’d do with the charity then when they come back, be transparent with funds etc, and really make a go of it.

Too many people have cashed in on this too quick.

This will be MagPie DigiArt.
£35,000.
Wow.

Partnered with G?
Just a guess…

Attachments

• Haha
Probably more people than we think or they’re just putting down all their treats to themselves as expenses.
The small amount the did put in would have been spent on every single thing they purchased,, all business expenses, I dread to think what the glory tours costs, he will have even put the designer wardrobes through as business attire, same for her, the cars are business vehicles, endless trainers, not just for them but their TEAM too, they will not have touched a penny of any other money than the donations. The bike upgrades the camping equipment, omg the list is endless!!!
Even the funetal
Money they declared it went down to the whole family decked out in bespoke outfits! vulgar indeed!

Someone should go on the live and start singing....

'where is the 1.6 million, where is it, where is it'.......

Saf is exploiting that young girl! So Saf won't sing, but she wants the little girl to sing.......

I'm waiting for the 'let's go champ bullshit'.

She says she's using her platform to talk for cancer fighters, but couldn't name any other child except her own!
The reason they think Saf is a great singer is because whenever Willow sang her mum did harmony as background and it sounded like it was Saff, Saff never corrected them so that is probably why people are asking her to sing. She can’t sing, or dance.

Can everyone remember we when they were in Edinburgh and collecting money in buckets? Next day Saf is rocking around the city with a pocketful of cash trying to find a masseur and looking for a cafe that took cash (not many did as cards were still the only payment accepted because of Covid)

And she got all her fans to complain about a member of the castle staff because she told her off for taking photographs of the staff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣✅

The job will probably go to a family member
But they have advertised it to make it look like it was open to anyone to apply
What exactly is this job?

^ sorry just seen the ads

@coryc217 please can you check stats today? If he’s gone up he will have bought them

Last edited:
I've needed to say this after reading these threads.
Firstly as a survivor of DV, people that have voiced their opinion and concern to Saf and Ash's family members, firstly could make things so much worse if abuse was happening and secondly what gives you all the right to meddle in others situations, good willed or not. This site is to voice your opinion and call out frauds etc. Every single allegation on these two is based on opinion, hear say or vivid imagination, nothing has been proven, nothing is confirmed.
I agree that I didn't approve of the way Ash treated Saf whilst grieving, but who are we to tell anyone the right way to cope after losing your baby. The comments on here about that beautiful baby's grave, her funeral, and everything else is utterly sickening to read and sickens me to my core. Calling people the orange army and mocking the love and purity behind As legacy is literally appalling regardless of what her parents have and haven't don't to please you all, that innocent child deserves so much more and I honestly only pray that nobody has to endure anything like this. Who are any of you to tell them how to grieve, how they should treat their deceased child's resting place, how they should act during her goodbye service, its so inhuman and I pray for all of you sick, twisted individuals

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Firstly as a survivor of DV, people that have voiced their opinion and concern to Saf and Ash's family members, firstly could make things so much worse if abuse was happening and secondly what gives you all the right to meddle in others situations, good willed or not. This site is to voice your opinion and call out frauds etc. Every single allegation on these two is based on opinion, hear say or vivid imagination, nothing has been proven, nothing is confirmed.
I agree that I didn't approve of the way Ash treated Saf whilst grieving, but who are we to tell anyone the right way to cope after losing your baby. The comments on here about that beautiful baby's grave, her funeral, and everything else is utterly sickening to read and sickens me to my core. Calling people the orange army and mocking the love and purity behind As legacy is literally appalling regardless of what her parents have and haven't don't to please you all, that innocent child deserves so much more and I honestly only pray that nobody has to endure anything like this. Who are any of you to tell them how to grieve, how they should treat their deceased child's resting place, how they should act during her goodbye service, its so inhuman and I pray for all of you sick, twisted individuals
And who are you to talk like this about Stacey Solomon on her thread calling her kids feral? The language you used towards her is awful. Maybe take a look at yourself first
497F592D-372F-4615-870B-343E057B27D1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Yet you can find hilarity in the comments on the Stacey Solomon and Danielle Lloyd threads, particularly agreeing with a post about an unborn baby. Jog on lovely, do t come here with your holier than though attitude when you leave your profile wide open so we can see what you are into.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.