Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fcuk1979

That is absolutely awful what you have said

many one going through something traumatic please don’t ever think it is karma

saff if your reading this too apart from that poster we don’t agree it is karma
I’m a massive believer in Karma but choked on my own tonsils when I read the posters comments about karma. Is this why my husband died then and left behind two kids because of something we did? No, he had a brain tumour - was always going to get it probably and no amount of money or medical help was going to help him. Nonetheless it’s a punch in the face when you read someone thinks it’s karma- cheers for that .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
If saf starts a YouTube channel of her waking up, talking about anxiety… pouring a shit smoothie into a glass, driving to meet her ugly brother (I like him but he’s ugly even with the filter)… taking 10 mins to get out the car due to panic and sheer terror of anxiety.
then coming out with a full set of lashes saying how fun the gym was and how she done an hour of swimming. Sorry, I swim every other day, there’s no way she swims for an hour. She’s a liar. She probably swims for 20 mins and then sits in the spa pool and sauna for 40 mins.. then coming home to a masala fish weighed and looking god awful and then showing us how she curls her hair with those shitty overpriced Amazon curlers. I can’t wait to subscribe saf!!!

Ash is probably binge watching his old YouTube videos of himself and having a wank.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I've needed to say this after reading these threads.
Firstly as a survivor of DV, people that have voiced their opinion and concern to Saf and Ash's family members, firstly could make things so much worse if abuse was happening and secondly what gives you all the right to meddle in others situations, good willed or not. This site is to voice your opinion and call out frauds etc. Every single allegation on these two is based on opinion, hear say or vivid imagination, nothing has been proven, nothing is confirmed.
I agree that I didn't approve of the way Ash treated Saf whilst grieving, but who are we to tell anyone the right way to cope after losing your baby. The comments on here about that beautiful baby's grave, her funeral, and everything else is utterly sickening to read and sickens me to my core. Calling people the orange army and mocking the love and purity behind As legacy is literally appalling regardless of what her parents have and haven't don't to please you all, that innocent child deserves so much more and I honestly only pray that nobody has to endure anything like this. Who are any of you to tell them how to grieve, how they should treat their deceased child's resting place, how they should act during her goodbye service, its so inhuman and I pray for all of you sick, twisted individuals
What are you talking about re: domestic abuse? I’m not being disingenuous, I’d just like to understand this point. As someone who has experienced DV from a narcissist and also been raped as a teenager, I also post from a place of caution and concern.

Many people on here do think Ashley is a narcissist and controlling. I’m one of them. I think if they were obviously living together and he seemed to be influencing her daily life in a more hands-on way, if you see what I mean, the posts would be more careful. But they aren’t and he isn’t.

These threads were initially very concerned about Saf, but that has changed as he behaviour changed. I understand that. I hope she is reconciled with her mum but really my feelings lie with Azaylia and how she was treated in her last days and also how they seem to be misusing the funds.

Almost everything we talk about IS evidence based. We called out those horrible merchandising Christmas gifts, they got ditched. We called out their lack of donation for the cell sorter and they donated. Maybe they were going to do these things all along but I doubt it.
Your post is wilfully ignorant. You obviously haven’t read the threads. If you had, you wouldn’t have said those things. You’ve come here to clutch your pearls and berate us for daring to question the behaviour of two bereaved parents. To tell us we are disgusting people. Do you know there are quite a few parents on here who have also lost their children to cancer, or whose children are going through treatment at the moment? Here’s the thing, bereavement doesn’t mean you become a good person. Utter cunts can lose a child, and that will always be tragic, but they will probably stay behaving like cunts. It doesn’t excuse that behaviour. Thankfully most people aren’t horrible. But I think Ashley is, and to a lesser degree, I’m also disgusted by some of Saf’s behaviour. I have a disabled child. I’m the one who posted Saf’s rant calling people deformed and a **** I will continue to call that behaviour out. It’s never acceptable. I will continue to call narcissists out too. I also understand your concern about increasing chances of abuse in the cases of DV. However, I do not think that is an issue here.

Read these threads properly. Then come back and tell us if you still believe all that outrage you posted. Actually don’t bother, because if you do, you will either be lying or obtuse because these threads have evidence and valid arguments. Or possibly you maybe from he Orange Squad who seem to lack critical thinking or common sense. Save your outrage for all those beautiful children, just like Azaylia, who are dying, and who could benefit from the GFM cash which IS NOT BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT WAS RAISED, or even from publicity which they also refuse to give.

Coming from a sad old prick who spends the day insulting a dead child fuck off mate giving behind your fake profile
No one on this thread has EVER insulted Azaylia. Many were upset and outraged at the inappropriate way her last days were managed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm so glad i have found you guys..... I could cry

Having just seen the comments on Ashley Cains instagram I just had to come and see what was being said on Tattle about him and this Foundation that quite frankly is NOT helping children as much as it could. My best friend has been trying to contact this foundation for help since the 3rd November as her daughter who is 4 months has been diagnosed with leukemia. NO RESPONSE back NOTHING. I have sent DMs to Ashley and Safiyya on behalf of my friend but read and ignored. We are heartbroken. Luckily the hospital have been amazing and she has been getting financial support from a local charity - which has a lot less money it seems than Ashleys Foundation.

We both donated to Ashleys pleas for help for his daughter - WHY ON EARTH IS HE NOT HELPING OTHERS in the same way.

All i see is nice cars, designer clothes, beauty treatments, meals out, Personal Trainers and gym workouts.

Nothing on working on the Foundation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

luciepd

Saf’s stories are so tedious now.
who wants to constantly hear how inspirational and amazing Azaylia was. Let her little soul rest in peace. She wasn’t born to be an inspiration to a bunch of lunatic fans on your Instagram. Her little soul was the sacrifice for the god awful demonic things her Dad done in his “prime” time. He abused and used women, spoke disgustingly about females all through his career and fucked n ducked hundreds on women. He had a daughter and lost her. Go figure. It’s called karma.
Wow 😮. My daughter was diagnosed with leukaemia and we haven’t done anything bad to deserve this. That’s hurtful to all families that have had similar things happen to them through no fault of their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
I totally understand most things people have said here but no way has karma got anything to do with what that baby went through, come on you can’t seriously say that they all went through this cos of how he’s treated females in the past?
Many men and women with children have done a lot worse than him and their children haven’t been through what that baby went through, really don’t understand how anyone could think this. I don’t think God sacrifices innocent babies because their dad’s treat women like shit.

who wants to constantly hear how inspirational and amazing Azaylia was. Let her little soul rest in peace. She wasn’t born to be an inspiration to a bunch of lunatic fans on your Instagram. Her little soul was the sacrifice for the god awful demonic things her Dad done in his “prime” time. He abused and used women, spoke disgustingly about females all through his career and fucked n ducked hundreds on women. He had a daughter and lost her. Go figure. It’s called karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

bluecups

VIP Member
I'd guess we're going to get an influx of new members and lurkers this weekend. To anyone reading here for the first time I would implore you to take time to read back through previous threads. We are not a coven of witches cackling around a cauldron, we have genuine concerns over where that £1.7m went. This is not idle gossip for the sake of it, far from it.

Some here have gone through the trauma of having children affected by cancer, many others donated willingly to Azaylia's fund when time was running out for her. Something is very very wrong with this situation. The Azaylia fund has done virtually nothing to help children with cancer despite sitting on a huge amount of money and despite desperate parents begging them for help and being ignored. There are videos here of Safiyya drunk in a hotel calling people who question them "****" and "deformed". That's not speculation, it's documented fact.

Look at the "care packages" they sent to sick children on oncology wards - Azaylia branded mugs and keyrings with a sachet of coffee thrown in for good measure. Look at the photos of A&S taking photos in the hospital toilets to promote their clothing range. Look at Ashley showing off his £700 trainers despite having no apparent form of income. Look at Safiyya buying Fendi gifts for family, again despite no apparent form of income.

Many came to this thread after having a nagging feeling something wasn't right. Did you feel uncomfortable seeing that poor little child paraded in her final days, desperately trying to shield her eyes from the sun? Did you find it disturbing to see photos of her posted by her parents when she had clearly passed away? Were you upset at the funeral where mourners were partying and Ashley was breakdancing?

We here have documented and compiled a comprehensive timeline of everything has happened, it's all here if you take time to read. This was done because we felt Azaylia was not treated with dignity and we want to know where that £1.7m went, kindly and generously donated by the great British public. Something is very, very wrong with this situation.

• Heart

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Who said anything about God… it’s the devils work and it’s my opinion. I’m not the only one who thinks it, just the one who’s brave enough to say it.
Brave?
Right so you really think that and stick by it, never mind that there’s children all around the world suffering like she did… does that mean all their parents did something bad to ‘deserve’ their children to go through that awful disease?
Imagine the amount of people seeing that comments already feeling guilty over what ever their child is suffering from. But you’ve got an opinion so it’s alright.
No innocent child gets punished because their parents did some thing shitty in the past.

These stupid comments take away from the shit stuff that he’s actually doing now and needs pulling up about, in my opinion.

Did Saffyia deserve this too? What Did she do in the past to suffer this then? Or their whole families?

Have they moved out of that house they had? Someone asked but I didn’t see a reply anywhere

• Heart
He blocked me on Instagram for calling him out the fucking scum bag! He is such a pussy! Says “I would love to face a troll and talk to them in person” the guy calls anyone who questions him a troll, just because we don’t conform to his ways doesn’t make you a troll ahha. There are children fuciing dying, and this dumb cunt thinks it’s okay to get a haircut every few days and dance and buy balenciaga and those green ugly as fuck Dino stompers. I despise this creature. And saf the dirty beg, using the death of her child to be an influencer. What a bitch man. I’ve started going off on his TikTok’s and let’s see how long till he blocks me. I’m blocked from him, saf the spraff and the azaylia foundation page.
Explain any of these Ashley you fucking prick

please can you tell us where the money is from all the donations that the public made? How come you’re paying for news cars and petrol and insurance? How come you aren’t going to work yet are eating out at Nando’s, affording all this stuff, boot camps, spas, beauty treatments, paying your rent and bills? How did all the 7/8 people who did the bike ride and climbs all have their rent and bills paid while they weren’t at work, this was over a month? Also their living expenses over the month with food and drink. How were the tents and climbing gear and clothes paid for and the bikes and bike clothes and every other gear, including your expensive outdoor clothes you wore once? Why has ash not explained where the money is after he said on a story months ago he would? Why has only 100k been donated and not 1.6mil? Why are you taking the glory of hard work when it was the public who donated? Why is saf trying to be an influencer? Why is no questions being answered? Why are you not donating to childrens hospitals with presents and decorations out of the money? Why doesn’t Andrea buy a caravan out of the money already raised ? Why do you need more money when 1.6mil has been raised? Why is that money sat there when the public want it to be released or donated? Why are you both taking a salary? Why are random people make creepy profiles and photos of your deceased baby, mixing her face with a lion. Why do you not challenge these random people who didn’t know azaylia, but are making cult like profiles of her? Why are you pretending to still be with saf? Why did do SAS 6 months after such an awful event? Why has saf not done anything for charity apart from join a climb once? Where is the money from the buckets that people dropped in person? Where are the figures from merchandise? And finally.. and again there is only questions and no hate… do you understand that the walls are closing in?”

Can I get a straight answer on how only £10 is going to the foundation? Man there’s 1.7 million in there and still accepting donations on the go fund me under false pretence. 10k being spent every now and then is a tiny percentage. Surely that money should be spent NOW on children who are dying. That money was raised by the public, surely they should have a choice where it goes as the terms was to save azaylias life, not a foundation. So people who paid that money should be allowed to decide where it goes. I get you did some bike rides and climbed, but who paid for all the rent and bills for everyone doing it, the tents, climbing clothes, living expenses of your family while they weren’t working as was climbing.. and it was the public who gathered the money. You guys just held the collection jar. It’s not a good look when saf is begging to be an influencer and all these flash cars and Nando’s and boot camps etc. and not a book. I’m sorry but why would saf want anyone to “enjoy” a book about a sad death. And it’s been a few months, why is she doing in the style ads and constantly done up and trying to make money off this sad thing. Come on man that’s wrong… you have to know that. And anyone who asks anything gets called a troll or attacked by the orange army. Well I’m not troling, im asking a few questions and jsut giving an opinion. If no one donated that money for a foundation, why isn’t it being spent NOW to save the lives of dying children. And before anyone attacks me, im asking why the money isn’t being used to save children NOW, that’s the opposite of fucking trolling. There’s kids dying now, and you’re having a glow stick rave and parties at the funeral spot, when there’s other grieving families there. Come on… there’s 1.7 million there and you’re asking for more. And only 10 Pound goes to the foundation… and all these expenses you have had on all these things and food and all that stuff.. it doesn’t add up and as that’s the public money, we should be allowed to know how you can afford all that. If I took three weeks off to bike ride I wouldn’t be able to afford rent and bills and eating and clothes and all sorts.. so how did seven people.”

Ash seen as you’ve blocked me on everything and I bet you read this because you’re a narcissistic twat… I’ll happily meet you, I’ll give you my name, address, anything, I don’t care.. I’ll meet you and sit in a room and ask you questions.. because you know what..

CHILDREN ARE FUCKING DYING. So either donate the money or give it back so we the public who raised that can help save childrens lives. There are people fucking begging for help you cunt. And yoh ignore and wont even share. I’m so fucking angry. You can cal people like me a troll all you want, you and your sadistic orange army but how am I troll when I’m begging you to help those kids. There is kids fucking dying, and you have 1.6 mil plus what’s in the buckets, the bike rides and the climb, so help them.
I’m literally holding back to tears because I hate you so much, because there are children fucking dying.

PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE USE THST MONEY TO SAVE THOSE CHILDRENS LIVES. It’s not yours, please!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Danni_louu

VIP Member
That is absolutely awful what you have said

many one going through something traumatic please don’t ever think it is karma

saff if your reading this too apart from that poster we don’t agree it is karma

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I must either be very sad or smart to do this on New Years Eve but I have been doing some research on Ashley’s family. There is a cousin called Lola, she has a highlight on her Instagram under “azaylia ❤“ and I actually cannot believe the images she’s put on there have not been reported. Azaylia is seen in her final days covered in bruises and I just would not feel comfortable as a mother let alone a family member these being shared. I’m actually disgusted?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I've needed to say this after reading these threads.
Firstly as a survivor of DV, people that have voiced their opinion and concern to Saf and Ash's family members, firstly could make things so much worse if abuse was happening and secondly what gives you all the right to meddle in others situations, good willed or not. This site is to voice your opinion and call out frauds etc. Every single allegation on these two is based on opinion, hear say or vivid imagination, nothing has been proven, nothing is confirmed.
I agree that I didn't approve of the way Ash treated Saf whilst grieving, but who are we to tell anyone the right way to cope after losing your baby. The comments on here about that beautiful baby's grave, her funeral, and everything else is utterly sickening to read and sickens me to my core. Calling people the orange army and mocking the love and purity behind As legacy is literally appalling regardless of what her parents have and haven't don't to please you all, that innocent child deserves so much more and I honestly only pray that nobody has to endure anything like this. Who are any of you to tell them how to grieve, how they should treat their deceased child's resting place, how they should act during her goodbye service, its so inhuman and I pray for all of you sick, twisted individuals
And who are you to talk like this about Stacey Solomon on her thread calling her kids feral? The language you used towards her is awful. Maybe take a look at yourself first
497F592D-372F-4615-870B-343E057B27D1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

coryc217

VIP Member
Little re cap for any newbies

🔵 Ashley cain told those asking questions he would show proof where the public’s money is . He then disappeared for eight weeks .

🔵 Before azaylia was born Ashley cain had no money and was in debt . He was also in debt with hire car company’s and that’s why they took the green Lamborghini back .

🔵 Safiyya did lip fillers before azaylia passed away . Suddenly she can afford to quit altogether and now buy family members very expensive presents .

🔵 During Ashley cains bike ride fir the foundation people started to get suspicious about how he and his cousin and brother all could afford 10k bikes each with matching gear and spa hotels for the time they was doing the bike ride . Also funding his teams exspenses for the trip and a van for the foundation . They never showed any proof where the money went from the bike rides or how much was raised on bike ride two !!

🔵 After azaylia s death both Ashley and safiyya bought very pricey new cars and the public started wondering how they could afford that when weeks before they was begging the public for funds to save they’re daughter !!

🔵 Ashley cain has never closed the go fund me so since azaylia died he has had 100k go into his bank account . Still to this day it’s open ?🤔

🔵 At first Ashley was not showing wealth but safiyya struggled NOT to . She was sent having dresses made bespoke . Nails weekly fillers weekly hair done weekly and lunch out daily . Last month sparked rage when safiyya shown on her stories photos of gifts for family members costing over £1.000 .

🔵 Safiyya attended the pride of Britain awards when she was seen in a hotel calling people **** ******* and deformed for asking Her a question. This caused uproar as it’s utterly disgusting 🤢

🔵 Many people first started to question these pair when a baby called lee who is fighting cancer was shared on the foundation page they did NOT donate a single penny but asked the public to donate . Yes crazy right when he already has millions from the public . It caused upset when Ashley cain commented to say they have to build trust with families before they donate . Again disgusting when the public donated to him without questioning .

🔵 Safiyya mum Andrea started doing care packages . People questioned why the foundation didn’t so safiyya got shirty and decided to put do her mums attempts which failed drastically , they did a box with cheap tack and one sachet of coffee . Again this caused uproar because when safiyya was in hospital people was giving her Costa vouchers and Uber delivery daily . How she has the cheek to send one sachet of coffee is shocking , inside the box was azaylia wristbands and water bottles , completely inappropriate for Christmas . Families started to question them so safiyya went and got toys instead . Only because of the backlash she got .

🔵 During Christmas Ashley wanted the public to donate to a young boy fighting cancer he only needed 30k to meet target for treatmeant . Again Ashley did not give the remaining funds so that made us all think why ? He has 1,7 million and says he is fighting for them and trying to save children yet can’t even give a small amount to save this young boy .

🔵 They continue to ignore these families and ignore any messages from these families . and the question about where the money has gone .

so much more but you will find them on previous threads 😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I totally understand most things people have said here but no way has karma got anything to do with what that baby went through, come on you can’t seriously say that they all went through this cos of how he’s treated females in the past?
Many men and women with children have done a lot worse than him and their children haven’t been through what that baby went through, really don’t understand how anyone could think this. I don’t think God sacrifices innocent babies because their dad’s treat women like shit.
I'm so glad you've said this as I was horrified last night reading the "karma" comments. Utterly disgusting to think it never mind voice it.
What kind of twisted mind thinks something like that?
I'd be more worried about them than cashley

• Heart
Reactions: 27

handymandy

Chatty Member
I must either be very sad or smart to do this on New Years Eve but I have been doing some research on Ashley’s family. There is a cousin called Lola, she has a highlight on her Instagram under “azaylia ❤“ and I actually cannot believe the images she’s put on there have not been reported. Azaylia is seen in her final days covered in bruises and I just would not feel comfortable as a mother let alone a family member these being shared. I’m actually disgusted?
Just searched and seen! Awful! I’d never want that but tbh the poor girl was danced with until her final day with loads of people there, not saying that shouldn’t have happened but her last and final days struggling should have been without loud music and dancing family, should have been there for her and cuddling her, there’s a photo they shared of her with her hand over her eyes and it broke me. She was struggling then, they should have been in the darker room but I feel so bad for it and I don’t know why, it just really didn’t sit right with me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

knackeredmovaar

I don’t live in nuneaton anymore only travel
Back to see my mum who is close with his auntie (on his dads side). I did go to his grandmas funeral the other day. I find it very funny how he made out that he was close with her and he wasn’t they haven’t seen her in years she was a recluse.

saf had a salon in nuneaton years back but packed up and moved to London to be a stripper. People were turning up for appointments but she just upped and left.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

chocdip

VIP Member
So i'm fuming! i had a dream last night that i slept with Ashley 🤮 i'm not kidding i went on to have a baby with him and he treated me like a princess, i'm disgusted with myself someone punch me please

• Haha
  • Sick

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
So his new video says that he decided good energy only around Azaylia

He said he TOLD Saf not to be upset around her and to go out the room if she was going to be. Sorry, but what? Saf had every right to express her feelings when and where she wanted to. This man is controlling and dangerous. Maybe if Saf could have expressed her emotions at the time she would be coping better now.

actually makes me angry the way he treats that women. Ashley decided they had to be brave so they all had to be brave.

• Heart