Ashley Cain #17 You Gotta Pick A Pocket Or 2 ooooo, You Gotta Pick A Pocket or 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No other suggestions apart from one a while back but I couldn’t find it.

Little recaps from everybody appreciated.

Cashley is back preaching and Messiahing, midnight running and “happy to be back in the ring????” training for what looks like a possible Azaylia charity Boxing match, complete with TAF kit and kaboodle including boxing gloves.
He posted yesterday, the usual self self me me me post of him wearing an orange scarf on his head, which sparked a bit of controversy again people questioning the GFM, he chose to respond, which resulted in his orange army alerted to attack. He since thought better as deleted his response (as whenever he posts recently it costs him dearly in the way of IG followers, hence he is moving over to a different platform more and more frequently)

The total number of comments for him and also against him were 191, however only a handful are now showing today, which is weird as he NEVER deletes anything, blaming the disappearance of many on the posters themselves.
Saf applauded her ex BF (still not been confirmed they have spit but are definetely living seperate lives) for his response as did NO1 fan Georgina who was called out again.

We are still no further forward as to the exact amount credited to the TAF from the GFM as he reassures regularly.

Ashley seems upset and agitated by his “business” being discussed and that he keeps his circle small despite having 1.8 million followers documenting every single aspect of his daughters life and sad passing and raising 1.6 million pounds credited into his bank account in 24 hours via the 1.8 million followers.

saf, is still posting her morning stories on the daily about her struggling, anxiety, training, endorphins, classes, self care, she doesn’t get that we do not need to hear it anymore as we know it word for word now.

We wait patiently for the money spinning details of the boxing activities (maybe something similar to the Cambridgeshire biking event which Ashley has led his faNs on to believe is his event, when in actual fact it’s not, it’s been going for years )

Saf hasn’t been seen doing much influencing lately but still manages a pretty good lifestyle despite not being back in her salon.

Can somebody recap about the job post please.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Job post offering 35k a year.
I’ve got dibs on it ending up going to MagpieDigitalArt and G.

Just to add on to the brilliant recap…
It seems Ashley has chosen to come out fighting this time, rather than hide silently up at the farm like he has previously.

We just want what’s right for these kids and for Ashley to prove this huge amount of money is where he says.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ashley and him challenging on his post yesterday has sent alot of new people here as he discussed Tattle openly, this recap is from @coryc217 for new people just joining (we still don’t have a Wiki😞)

🔵 Ashley cain told those asking questions he would show proof where the public’s money is . He then disappeared for eight weeks .

🔵 Before azaylia was born Ashley cain had no money and was in debt . He was also in debt with hire car company’s and that’s why they took the green Lamborghini back .

🔵 Safiyya did lip fillers before azaylia passed away . Suddenly she can afford to quit altogether and now buy family members very expensive presents .

🔵 During Ashley cains bike ride fir the foundation people started to get suspicious about how he and his cousin and brother all could afford 10k bikes each with matching gear and spa hotels for the time
for the time they was doing the bike ride . Also funding his teams exspenses for the trip and a van for the foundation . They never showed any proof where the money went from the bike rides or how much was raised on bike ride two !!

🔵 After azaylia s death both Ashley and safiyya bought very pricey new cars and the public started wondering how they could afford that when weeks before they was begging the public for funds to save they’re daughter !!

🔵 Ashley cain has never closed the go fund me so since azaylia died he has had 100k go into his bank account . Still to this day it’s open ?🤔

🔵 At first Ashley was not showing wealth but safiyya struggled NOT to . She was sent having dres
Safiyya attended the pride of Britain awards when she was seen in a hotel calling people **** ******* and deformed for asking Her a question. This caused uproar as it’s utterly disgusting 🤢

🔵 Many people first started to question these pair when a baby called lee who is fighting cancer was shared on the foundation page they did NOT donate a single penny but asked the public to donate . Yes crazy right when he already has millions from the public . It caused upset when Ashley cain commented to say they have to build trust with families before they donate . Again disgusting when the public donated to him without questioning .

🔵 Safiyya mum Andrea started doing care packages . People questioned why the foundation didn’t so safiyya got shirty and decided to put do her mums attempts which failed drastically , they did a box with cheap tack and one sachet of coffee . Again this caused uproar because when safiyya was in hospital people was giving her Costa vouchers and Uber delivery daily . How she has the cheek to send one sachet of coffee is shocking , inside the box was azaylia wristbands and water bottles , completely inappropriate for Christmas . Families started to question them so safiyya went and got toys instead . Only because of the backlash she got .
ses made bespoke . Nails weekly fillers weekly hair done weekly and lunch out daily . Last month sparked rage when safiyya shown on her stories photos of gifts for family members costing over £1.000 .

Safiyya attended the pride of Britain awards when she was seen in a hotel calling people **** ******* and deformed for asking Her a question. This caused uproar as it’s utterly disgusting 🤢

🔵 Many people first started to question these pair when a baby called lee who is fighting cancer was shared on the foundation page they did NOT donate a single penny but asked the public to donate . Yes crazy right when he already has millions from the public . It caused upset when Ashley cain commented to say they have to build trust with families before they donate . Again disgusting when the public donated to him without questioning .

🔵 Safiyya mum Andrea started doing care packages . People questioned why the foundation didn’t so safiyya got shirty and decided to put do her mums attempts which failed drastically , they did a box with cheap tack and one sachet of coffee . Again this caused uproar because when safiyya was in hospital people was giving her Costa vouchers and Uber delivery daily . How she has the cheek to send one sachet of coffee is shocking , inside the box was azaylia wristbands and water bottles , completely inappropriate for Christmas . Families started to question them so safiyya went and got toys instead . Only because of the backlash she got .
During Christmas Ashley wanted the public to donate to a young boy fighting cancer he only needed 30k to meet target for treatmeant . Again Ashley did not give the remaining funds so that made us all think why ? He has 1,7 million and says he is fighting for them and trying to save children yet can’t even give a small amount to save this young boy .

🔵 They continue to ignore these families and ignore any messages from these families . and the question about where the money has gone .

so much more but you will find them on previous threads 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In the words of Joey Essex, who is NOT as silly as he appears :- “hes a grimy guy”

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Very glad that more and more people are waking up to these deceitful human beings. I do not deny either of them are grieving and they are going through the worst experience of their lives, but trying to stay relevant within the public eye and also cashing in from donations that was meant to SAVE sick children. I’m surprised the press haven’t picked up on it yet but I’m hoping Andreas in the middle of that!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can we add that we have video of this? Otherwise it just sound like hearsay.

Great recap though! We should copy it to every post and maybe a list of questions until we have the wiki

^^ 5 Star Hotel ^^

Netflix ;)

Episodes 1 - 5.
Also on You Tube is the chat show (can’t remember the name) he was on berating promiscuous women and saying he will continue to shag them and treat them poorly as they deserve it and he wouldn’t allow his sister to behave like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Latest reply.
Check out her profile pic and check out who follows.
Haha.
You couldn’t make it up.

Not saying he has a type or anything…
I still want to 👊 him in the face. I'm pretty sure those still supporting the self proclaimed "BEAST WITH YEAST" infection 😊 did not donate for Azaylia's treatment or they too would wonder where their money went. He's not purchased any equipment, they donated towards it. He's not moving mountains for children, they've only assisted 4 and ignored MANY, MANY more. He isn't doing tit for childhood cancer. They continue to accept money from people to support the lifestyle they think they deserve. Azaylia was a beautiful baby who sadly passed from childhood cancer ♋ but there are THOUSANDS of children with cancer who need financial assistance or something to give them and their families a chance to make memories. So he can duck off with his threatening tone and comments. He's simply puffing his chest to distract from the truth.

Reactions: 18
On his latest grid post there are people accusing him of cheating which can only be alleged but also being disrespectful to Safiyya by liking and following scantily clad women. It might not be anyone else’s business but if they’re not together then a bit of honesty might help. He can’t cheat on Saf if they are no longer a couple so that would draw a line under that. Saf on the other hand looks completely wrung out. It seems the more positive he is, the more she sinks. I wish she’d consider some bereavement counselling. Also, does anyone else find Ashley’s ‘motivational’ speeches very aggressive in the delivery? The words are good, but there’s something unpleasant in the way he says it, like it’s not being said to help anyone but just to make sure he feels superior…just my Saturday afternoon (in quarantine) musings 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I know lots on here are not a fan of Saf, but I just can't help but feel so sorry for her 😔 she so lost and lonely.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Even if they have split, it's still awful for her to see. It's humiliating for her. She needs to escape from the Cain Cult!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know lots on here are not a fan of Saf, but I just can't help but feel so sorry for her 😔 she so lost and lonely.
Me too, she’s lost her child, her mum (perhaps through her own choice), her ‘partner’ appears to be humiliating her very publicly and she just seems to be trying so hard to keep up with Ashley with the constant gym sessions (even though she clearly doesn’t enjoy it). Nothing is going to take away the pain of losing Azaylia, but I hope she does find a better strategy for coping with it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.