Ashley Cain #16 Spending the Go Fund Me cash, what you got to say Ash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Let’s keep rocking up these threads and making it more obvious what they are doing!!!!

Can anyone close the old thread so everyone comes here? X

Reactions: 6
RECAP
Still no Light shed on the missing millions.
Still no confirmation that they arnt actually “official” anymore.

Saf still banging on about the benefits of ‘training’ clean eating and self care for her anxiety. (It’s getting tedious)

Ashley on the missing again. probably living it up , but this time has more sense than to post it on his socials…. He’s finally grasping that posting anything does him duck all favours, coz people arnt actually interested in his life, just the GFM money, (or lack)

Brother Matty is subsidising his “firefighter and landlord” career with a new PT venture.

Please add anything else peeps!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I must either be very sad or smart to do this on New Years Eve but I have been doing some research on Ashley’s family. There is a cousin called Lola, she has a highlight on her Instagram under “azaylia ❤“ and I actually cannot believe the images she’s put on there have not been reported. Azaylia is seen in her final days covered in bruises and I just would not feel comfortable as a mother let alone a family member these being shared. I’m actually disgusted?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I must either be very sad or smart to do this on New Years Eve but I have been doing some research on Ashley’s family. There is a cousin called Lola, she has a highlight on her Instagram under “azaylia ❤“ and I actually cannot believe the images she’s put on there have not been reported. Azaylia is seen in her final days covered in bruises and I just would not feel comfortable as a mother let alone a family member these being shared. I’m actually disgusted?
It’s ok, I hate New Year too!

Reactions: 10
Just searched and seen! Awful! I’d never want that but tbh the poor girl was danced with until her final day with loads of people there, not saying that shouldn’t have happened but her last and final days struggling should have been without loud music and dancing family, should have been there for her and cuddling her, there’s a photo they shared of her with her hand over her eyes and it broke me. She was struggling then, they should have been in the darker room but I feel so bad for it and I don’t know why, it just really didn’t sit right with me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh god I just went and had a nosey. She seems like another obsessed weirdo 😫

On todays episode of things that never happened 😫cringe

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I strongly advise anyone not to look for that picture oh my what have i just witnessed who on earth would take a photo of a baby looking like that 💔 and post it for the public to see

• Sick
Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE] On todays episode of things that never happened 😫cringe
[/QUOTE]
christ!!!!! Wtf? Surely this is some sort of health issue? To think it, fine, but to publicise it is another level of odd

Reactions: 7
Safs story family party with the cains that Amy Matts Mrs is there as is Ashley in his green balenciagas in the background. Oh and them Orange bows for the chairs 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Safs story family party with the cains that Amy Matts Mrs is there as is Ashley in his green balenciagas in the background. Oh and them Orange bows for the chairs 😂
It’s a surprise he ain’t wearing orange Balenciagas. Monthly expenses must have been docked for December

Reactions: 18
Preaching at the side of the dance floor,, traitor in Green trainers (wonder who paid for them newbies)
He’s posing with them in A’s final days.

Remember this folks.
When Ashley went into hiding this time - he’s still been partying and deleting comments. 😂
*foundation business*

Probably a freebie when he done this.

“Yeah, I sold all my designer gear”

#blahblahblah #liarliarliar

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think that poor young girl needs some guidance, very sad, she seems so unstable
I think she may have additional needs and I don’t think she is old enough to be on social media if I’m honest

Remember this folks.
When Ashley went into hiding this time - he’s still been partying and deleting comments. 😂
*foundation business*

YES YES YES
He’s a bleeping born liar
Disgusting the lot of them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think Ashley can be blamed if he has fallen out of love with saf and she can't be blamed that shes madly in love with him but they need to be open and honest about it and have some respect for each other if they want to do TAF etc together

Reactions: 15

Remember this folks.
*foundation business*

That second photo is truly awful, did he delete it?

Reactions: 1
What is her last name? Haven't heard her name before. Maybe she's shunned?

Preaching at the side of the dance floor,, traitor in Green trainers (wonder who paid for them newbies)
#gofundme

Why are there so many Azaylia pages? That is clear proof that posting your life online opens you up to all the crazies the world has to offer.. Very sad to have your child portrayed by whomever wants and in whatever way. 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.