Ashley Cain #16 Spending the Go Fund Me cash, what you got to say Ash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've needed to say this after reading these threads.
Firstly as a survivor of DV, people that have voiced their opinion and concern to Saf and Ash's family members, firstly could make things so much worse if abuse was happening and secondly what gives you all the right to meddle in others situations, good willed or not. This site is to voice your opinion and call out frauds etc. Every single allegation on these two is based on opinion, hear say or vivid imagination, nothing has been proven, nothing is confirmed.
I agree that I didn't approve of the way Ash treated Saf whilst grieving, but who are we to tell anyone the right way to cope after losing your baby. The comments on here about that beautiful baby's grave, her funeral, and everything else is utterly sickening to read and sickens me to my core. Calling people the orange army and mocking the love and purity behind As legacy is literally appalling regardless of what her parents have and haven't don't to please you all, that innocent child deserves so much more and I honestly only pray that nobody has to endure anything like this. Who are any of you to tell them how to grieve, how they should treat their deceased child's resting place, how they should act during her goodbye service, its so inhuman and I pray for all of you sick, twisted individuals
Opinion absolutely invalid after your disgusting comments about SS and her children.
Another hypocrite.
Please go back to being vile on Stacey’s thread. 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve always had sympathy for Safiya, but it’s rapidly dwindling. I sympathise that she lost her baby, I empathise that she is in a relationship with a narcissist but the whole gym, sauna, steam, Ad, anxiety repeat thing does not make her interesting or relevant. So many people in the world suffer from bad anxiety, but they get up and have to face the day…as someone who suffers with anxiety and wakes up regularly with horrendous headaches and toothaches because of jaw clenching, I wish I could just spend the day on self-care, but no, I have to down a couple of paracetamol and go to work and I’m sure thats the situation for most of the people who follow her. She doesn’t know her audience at all
I had this. After I cracked two molars and had to have them capped 😩 I had a mouth guard made. It fits to your top teeth but has a smooth flat surface that your bottom teeth can’t get a grip on so you can’t clench.
It took a few days of getting used to it but after two weeks I noticed a huge difference in the quality of my sleep and the headaches and face pain and toothaches went. I wore it for a few months because it didn’t bother me I think it broke the habit completely. (This is years ago now) I have far worse anxiety now but I don’t clench anymore. Ask your dentist about help. Otherwise you may end up with £1000s of dental treatment and permanently damaged teeth 🤦🏼‍♀️

So I did some research and TAF donated £20,000 to Birmingham Hospital for the equipment. Not sure if it will work, but here is the link to that https://www.bch.org.uk/news/azaylia-foundation-to-help-revolutionise-surgical-care

had to do some more digging to find information about the UnIversity donation and I found this link. Looks like TAF did infact donate, which is shocking!
It’s on a previous thread. They originally only publicised the cell sorter machine and we moaned like duck about it on here and what do you know….they suddenly donated.

Reactions: 3
I had this. After I cracked two molars and had to have them capped 😩 I had a mouth guard made. It fits to your top teeth but has a smooth flat surface that your bottom teeth can’t get a grip on so you can’t clench.
It took a few days of getting used to it but after two weeks I noticed a huge difference in the quality of my sleep and the headaches and face pain and toothaches went. I wore it for a few months because it didn’t bother me I think it broke the habit completely. (This is years ago now) I have far worse anxiety now but I don’t clench anymore. Ask your dentist about help. Otherwise you may end up with £1000s of dental treatment and permanently damaged teeth 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m going through this at the moment,, dental hospital tomorrow

It’s on a previous thread. They originally only publicised the cell sorter machine and we moaned like duck about it on here and what do you know….they suddenly donated.
Gosh yes I forgot about that but it appears they are taking g the credit for the whole amount? They are good at this

Reactions: 4
Yet you can find hilarity in the comments on the Stacey Solomon and Danielle Lloyd threads, particularly agreeing with a post about an unborn baby. Jog on lovely, do t come here with your holier than though attitude when you leave your profile wide open so we can see what you are into.
Yes, everything I said was true and proven and I meant every word

Yet you can find hilarity in the comments on the Stacey Solomon and Danielle Lloyd threads, particularly agreeing with a post about an unborn baby. Jog on lovely, do t come here with your holier than though attitude when you leave your profile wide open so we can see what you are into.
I meant every word and it is proven facts she is a vile, disgusting person

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right back at you darlin, we pray for you too. Yikes you need to 🧼 wash your mouth out.. so unattractive

I meant every word and it is proven facts she is a vile, disgusting person
But you, you have just walked out of the Vatican 🇻🇦 Your are funny

Reactions: 1
Gosh yes I forgot about that but it appears they are taking g the credit for the whole amount? They are good at this
[/QUOTE]

How much of it did they cover? As I Can only find them taking credit for the whole amount 😔 as you say they are good at this

Reactions: 4
I can completely understand how they would want to set something up to honour Azaylia to help give them focus after her death. The problem is the pair of them have taken the money people gave in good faith, for Cancer treatment for a child and done nothing with it. They remain unfocused layabouts. What a slap in the face to other grieving parents who have to drag their arses back to work or keep things together for their other children. How must they feel seeing Saff spending all day going from gym to gym and restaurant to restaurant moaning about how tough it is. Stop preaching and do something you pair of oxygen thieves.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How much of it did they cover? As I Can only find them taking credit for the whole amount 😔 as you say they are good at this
[/QUOTE]
I will try and find it

Reactions: 1
Coming from a sad old prick who spends the day insulting a dead child duck off mate giving behind your fake profile
No not me, I’ve never once insulted that baby nor has any single person here, the opposite in fact. Just a suggestion, instead of just dipping in and out of this thread a handful of times, take the day off and start from #3, then come back with your opinions.

Reactions: 20
Coming from a sad old prick who spends the day insulting a dead child duck off mate giving behind your fake profile
Haha.
Pot - Kettle.
Or is it different because the people you are vile about are alive?

No one has ever insulted Azaylia on here and it wouldn’t be accepted if they did.
And yes nobody has ever been vile about Azaylia here.

Hahaha.
I love how when people are called and proved out they have to turn to insults.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s wrong with you? You came on here all on your high horse and as soon as anyone comments on the threads you participate in you can’t handle it? Tattle ain’t the place for you

Reactions: 16
Haha.
Pot - Kettle.
Or is it different because the people you are vile about are alive?

And yes nobody has ever been vile about Azaylia here.

Hahaha.
I love how when people are called and proved out they have to turn to insults.
Insulting when caught out? Remind you of anyone?

Reactions: 9
All I’m thinking is when they have to promote the SAS show and the book, there is going to be a lot of social media posts that they won’t be able to control and delete comments on. That is going to be a lot of fun to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure who he’s trying to convince here but we only want the truth.
That’s a good thing.
We want what’s right for these children.
Another good thing.

Many of us have donated to those children where Ashley and his charity have failed, it might not of been much but between us we’ve made a difference.
That’s a bleeping amazing thing.
The only negativity is Ashley and him withholding the proof he needs to clear his name.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.