Ashley Cain #16 Spending the Go Fund Me cash, what you got to say Ash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be a comfort thing. Those that have passed in my life, I raised a glass to last night and said Happy Heavenly New Year. I don't think it's all that strange.
I take your point, to raise a glass and reflect, i thought the way they said in as though she was still here and in the context was strange . I suspect more an engagement thing for them. I always think that Grandan and grandad always have a look of confusion or bewilderment when they are told to partake

In things like this, there’s been a few occasions over the holidays

Reactions: 4
and his mum used to say let’s go champ to him 🤮
clearly a saying they have always used
Wasn’t it Shannon (the Cannons) saying in the first place. 😂

They’re all so unoriginal.

He seems to like boxers called Shannon. 😂

Reactions: 3
Ashley’s family are so bland. I really don’t understand why they all look so pasty and unseasoned. They’ve all got a screw loose. For real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How’ve I missed all this? 😂
I mean this lady is from the US so the information about there being different laws for fundraising and donations from state to state doesn’t apply here. It’s just word salad. As the other lady said 10k has already been donated to Alexander so the question is why couldn’t they donate the full amount knowing time is precious for this little one. Also if Scraff and Crash n burn had all this money before the GFM why the need to set up a GFM in the first place ? 🤔

Reactions: 12
I mean this lady is from the US so the information about there being different laws for fundraising and donations from state to state doesn’t apply here. It’s just word salad. As the other lady said 10k has already been donated to Alexander so the question is why couldn’t they donate the full amount knowing time is precious for this little one. Also if Scraff and Crash n burn had all this money before the GFM why the need to set up a GFM in the first place ? 🤔
Exactly… 👏

Reactions: 3
I tell you what willows Mum is lapping the attention willows getting , fancy filming her opening gifts with pictures of Azaliya on knowing she would get emotional, also a nice trip to Disney for her & her 8 siblings!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Calm down lady! 🤣 how can she even comment? She’s in the US, I’m sure that she isn’t speaking from experience of UK charity’s.

I tell you what willows Mum is lapping the attention willows getting , fancy filming her opening gifts with pictures of Azaliya on knowing she would get emotional, also a nice trip to Disney for her & her 8 siblings!
Probably stuck the BCC’s donated gifts on eBay!

Sickening how even an random woman with a million kids can cash in on this whole farce!
opportunists are everywhere, that’s been proved in this thread!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Calm down lady! 🤣 how can she even comment? She’s in the US, I’m sure that she isn’t speaking from experience of UK charity’s.

Probably stuck the BCC’s donated gifts on eBay!

Sickening how even an random woman with a million kids can cash in on this whole farce!
opportunists are everywhere, that’s been proved in this thread!!!!!
I actually want to punch Willows mother she’s saw ££££ signs I’m pissed off as still in hospital with covid and a kidney infection

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Have I missed something - have they moved out of her house?
Don’t think so.
Must be getting some backlash if they’re having to hide at the farm again.

Good!

There’s still missing GFM money.

Sorry Ashley, your WORD will just not do for this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just a bunch of words going in circles. Someone with facts about the Azaylia Foundation needs to respond and apparently that is only Assley and Safiyya.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if it is all worth it for our Mr Cain lolllll. He usually likes to show off as he used to in the past when he certainly didn’t have our £1.6m. It must really piss him off that even though he has access to all that money he has to be very careful rubbing it in our noses. He is obviously spending it undercover but for dudes like him it isn’t enough to not flaunt it. I for one thought he was super loaded when I saw him with all those cars when he claimed he had a high end vehicle rental company. Plus used to drive up to the farm. I thought he owned part of it lollllll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if it is all worth it for our Mr Cain lolllll. He usually likes to show off as he used to in the past when he certainly didn’t have our £1.6m. It must really piss him off that even though he has access to all that money he has to be very careful rubbing it in our noses. He is obviously spending it undercover but for dudes like him it isn’t enough to not flaunt it. I for one thought he was super loaded when I saw him with all those cars when he claimed he had a high end vehicle rental company. Plus used to drive up to the farm. I thought he owned part of it lollllll.
Completely agree with this. ^^
Be careful what you wish for…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.