Ashley Cain #16 Spending the Go Fund Me cash, what you got to say Ash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I just went and had a nosey. She seems like another obsessed weirdo 😫

On todays episode of things that never happened 😫cringe
I wonder if Mr. Tacky Digital Art just comes up with these or if people are asking for them. It seems like an over the top obsession.

Reactions: 2
That second photo is truly awful, did he delete it?
No still there. 😂

Wonder if Saff got a dance !
Haha those trainers man.

Nice to see the foundation doing its foundation business.

I wonder if Mr. Tacky Digital Art just comes up with these or if people are asking for them. It seems like an over the top obsession.
I’d like to think people are asking for them, it’s someone’s child and Azaylia. 🤷‍♂️ x

Last edited:
He danced through a whole minute holding his crotch!
On a different note, I love the tunes they play at their soirées, right up my street. I have a couple of friends whose families are very similar, they throw a mint party.
Just so weird - if desperation was choreographed. Have to say tho his sister is stunning, hope she doesn't mess her face up with fillers.

Reactions: 8
Happy new year to you all

I have hangover from hell 😂😂

what shall 2022 bring to the thread 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
See these Cain men use their babies to woo the women. And sadly some women are obviously drawn in to believe. But I'd say Mattys ex would have such good tea about that family...
So he was married or just in relationship with his ex Amy Gibson? Anyone know when they split?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On a different note, I love the tunes they play at their soirées, right up my street. I have a couple of friends whose families are very similar, they throw a mint party.
It’s still micro peen so let him clutch away .

Happy new year to you all

I have hangover from hell 😂😂

what shall 2022 bring to the thread 🤷‍♀️
Happy New Year. It will bring the usual forensic truth and shade. Lethal combo which is why they dislike us!

• Haha
See these Cain men use their babies to woo the women. And sadly some women are obviously drawn in to believe. But I'd say Mattys ex would have such good tea about that family...
So he was married or just in relationship with his ex Amy Gibson? Anyone know when they split?
I'm not sure but she was at the family party last night so she's probably to close with them to spill the beans her own IG has the Azaylia foundation in her bio

Reactions: 1
Don’t think they was married as the baby has double barrelled surname Gibson-Moore

He wasn’t sure if it was his tinky winky or a cocktail sausage off the buffet.

• Haha
I’m not sure if they’ve split up I’m speculating , she isnt around on his stories/pics anymore. Or Maybe she doesn’t wNt her face in the limelight for when the tit hits the fan, (if she’s aware of what’s going in)
they are seen very amicable, Vicky calls Matty her son and baby her granddaughter however Matty has a different mum, so Ashley half brother.
All very keeping it in the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.