Ashley Cain #16 Spending the Go Fund Me cash, what you got to say Ash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cash really seems to resent Saf!
I have the feeling she got pregnant and he wasn't interested but she kept the baby. Seemed like he's a good dad but a lot of narcissists dote over their babies.

Saf is just a woman to him and ofc he treats all women like trash.. i hope she moves back home

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I wonder if we’ll get proof of where that GFM money went this year…

He can’t stay silent for long…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He danced through a whole minute holding his crotch!
On a different note, I love the tunes they play at their soirées, right up my street. I have a couple of friends whose families are very similar, they throw a mint party.
Maybe scratching his crabs he caught from Shannon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I wonder if we’ll get proof of where that GFM money went this year…

He can’t stay silent for long…
I love how relentless you are. We all have to be and hopefully he will stop being a liar and show us the proof he promised.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how relentless you are. We all have to be and hopefully he will stop being a liar and show us the proof he promised.
Extremely relentless!
proof that it’s not gonna go away, even when they forever continue and try and ignore the questions!

I love how @ImShook asks the questions directed at him, in idiot proof dialogue! ❤🤣👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
^^ ❤❤❤ ^^

Did Matty have pics on his IG of his baby mama before?

Just wondering if it’s better for him to look single to attract more female followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not sure if this has been mentioned. However, this was in March 2017 …. In the summer of 2017 cash went away to film 5* hotel where he slept with the girl who he later mugged off and was flirting with every female there. … he’s clearly been unfaithful. Saf obviously knows because it was televised.
She clearly has always and always will have the blinkers on when it comes to him. He’s had zero respect for her from the off and honestly I just hope his dick drops off at some point.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Question:- do online coaches require a professional qualification?

^^ ❤❤❤ ^^

Did Matty have pics on his IG of his baby mama before?

Just wondering if it’s better for him to look single to attract more female followers.
Yes he did have pics,, lots of when Azaylia was home but in isolation… very good point!
single PTs do better …. Fact!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not sure if this has been mentioned. However, this was in March 2017 …. In the summer of 2017 cash went away to film 5* hotel where he slept with the girl who he later mugged off and was flirting with every female there. … he’s clearly been unfaithful. Saf obviously knows because it was televised.
She clearly has always and always will have the blinkers on when it comes to him. He’s had zero respect for her from the off and honestly I just hope his dick drops off at some point.
The blonde, Georgie?
He was a pig to her but…

wow he was ‘with’ Safiyya when he filmed 5* Hotel?

Reactions: 6
It does appear he's unfollowed her but i wonder if it's a glitch also she's having dinner with his family but he's not there

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Question:- do online coaches require a professional qualification?

Yes he did have pics,, lots of when Azaylia was home but in isolation… very good point!
single PTs do better …. Fact!
And Safiyya had Nik, herself and Matty’s lass on her story earlier.
United front because they’ve been reading here?

And I’m just laughing my head off at Matty/Cain’s tactics.
Playing single for more followers. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
And Safiyya had Nik, herself and Matty’s lass on her story earlier.
United front because they’ve been reading here?

And I’m just laughing my head off at Matty/Cain’s tactics.
Playing single for more followers. 😂😂😂
He ain’t all that, I wouldnt go there, but I guess his orange crew followers will see it as a way to “get close”
Yakkkkky

The blonde, Georgie?
He was a pig to her but…

wow he was ‘with’ Safiyya when he filmed 5* Hotel?
Going by the dates of the uploads forms saga insta way back when, yes he was with saf before going to film. I was snooping big time the other day, I was under the impression that they got together towards the end of 2017 but no, back in March they were together. It’s there in her page and in the summer he went to film 5* where he slept with blonde Georgie. I’m not really surprised at him but surprised that she knows this and went there, me, I would never but hey … I wouldn’t teal 1.6 million from children that really need it either. 🤔🤔🤔

They both still follow each other I can see the mutual from my page.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.