Ashley Cain #16 Spending the Go Fund Me cash, what you got to say Ash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He ain’t all that, I wouldnt go there, but I guess his orange crew followers will see it as a way to “get close”
Yakkkkky
It’s all cringe.
I’m glad Matty’s gave us some bants while his brother plots his next move. 😂

He has to make an appearance soon, all this silence (deleting comments, partying etc) isn’t doing his good boy image any favours.

Going by the dates of the uploads forms saga insta way back when, yes he was with saf before going to film. I was snooping big time the other day, I was under the impression that they got together towards the end of 2017 but no, back in March they were together. It’s there in her page and in the summer he went to film 5* where he slept with blonde Georgie. I’m not really surprised at him but surprised that she knows this and went there, me, I would never but hey … I wouldn’t teal 1.6 million from children that really need it either. 🤔🤔🤔

They both still follow each other I can see the mutual from my page.
Well that clears up any doubts towards Safiyya for me.
Definitely the saying “you make your bed, you lie in it” for her.
She’s known all along what he was like and was still willing to go there for the ‘fame’ even had a baby - to make the tabloids - with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s all cringe.
I’m glad Matty’s gave us some bants while his brother plots his next move. 😂

He has to make an appearance soon, all this silence (deleting comments, partying etc) isn’t doing his good boy image any favours.

Well that clears up any doubts towards Safiyya for me.
Definitely the saying “you make your bed, you lie in it” for her.
She’s known all along what he was like and was still willing to go there for the ‘fame’ even had a baby - to make the tabloids - with him.
Exactly, I pity her. She sold herself so short. Also, I can spell 😂 I read that back and was like, WOW.
Knowing what I know now, and that he definitely knows from experience that it doesn’t matter if he shags a girl on a tv show he’s deffo dipped it in shannon.

Also, Andrea is doing the most with her follows…. I went flicking through who he follows. Andrea is literally following almost all the women he does, who have just slapped on a thong for the gram. To keep tabs on him and his liking and interactions no doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He ain’t all that, I wouldnt go there, but I guess his orange crew followers will see it as a way to “get close”
Yakkkkky
Georgina will Rock up In her orange leotard and leg warmers doing Pamela pumpkins Halloween workout (TikTok!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anybody seen the Elle Darby thread it’s literally going off

this will happen with Ashley cain soon . Once people stop feeling sorry for him after azaylia s loss people will call him out on all the wrong doings .,,.,

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Georgina will Rock up In her orange leotard and leg warmers doing Pamela pumpkins Halloween workout (TikTok!)
“Pick up the star, put it on the tree.”
Any of you lot don’t already, you must follow Pamela Pupkins, laugh out loud, very creative and funny! I bloody love her!

Reactions: 4
Who else suspects that Ashley might be in a gutter as we speak? Attempting to get home after a 48 bender?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok, can somebody please explain?……… so they having at family new year meal and they are saying “happy new year Azaylia”
Eh???????

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Ok, can somebody please explain?……… so they having at family new year meal and they are saying “happy new year Azaylia”
Eh???????
Might be a comfort thing. Those that have passed in my life, I raised a glass to last night and said Happy Heavenly New Year. I don't think it's all that strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly, I pity her. She sold herself so short. Also, I can spell 😂 I read that back and was like, WOW.
Knowing what I know now, and that he definitely knows from experience that it doesn’t matter if he shags a girl on a tv show he’s deffo dipped it in shannon.

Also, Andrea is doing the most with her follows…. I went flicking through who he follows. Andrea is literally following almost all the women he does, who have just slapped on a thong for the gram. To keep tabs on him and his liking and interactions no doubt.
I find that a bit odd. Why does Andrea wanna follow all them hookers? What's that going to do for her? I might be missing something 🤔

She wants to ride Ashley’s
I don't know that we can compare his to a broom but now that I think about it, she probably wouldn't care #LIONS. #GETITGEORGINA

^^ ❤❤❤ ^^

Did Matty have pics on his IG of his baby mama before?

Just wondering if it’s better for him to look single to attract more female followers.
Not as long as I can remember. He always refers to himself as "A Single Dad"....The Cain women certainly did not teach their sons anything about respecting women, especially their baby mamas.

Just so weird - if desperation was choreographed. Have to say tho his sister is stunning, hope she doesn't mess her face up with fillers.
She might be the only "normal one". She's always been the mature one of the bunch, best as I can tell.

I wonder if we’ll get proof of where that GFM money went this year…

He can’t stay silent for long…
My faith lies you for 2022. Get that Go Fund Me money back 🧡 you may have to sign up for the orange bike ride to chase him down, but I'll gladly come join you 😉

Eh???????
I find it all strange. "Azaylia's Amazing Christmas" and then New Years. We've all lost someone or many someones but the celebration or cheers to their memory is usually quiet, private or somber. I guess everyone grieves differently and I'm ok with that justification but it's turned into a spectacle from where I sit objectively.

Has saf always not followed Ashley on instagram???
They follow each other. Each time it's brought up I check and I can see then following each other. Have to for appearances sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Was cash at that dinner as I didn't spot him there? It seemed like saf and older family members only.
I also don't get the "happy new year Azaylia" she's a baby that is dead. She isn't having a happy new year nor will she ever have a happy new year.
I've toasted absent friends and toasted loved ones that have died but never have I wished them a happy new year when they will clearly never have one.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s all to keep the pity party going.
the longer they manage to keep people feeling sorry for them, the longer their adoring public have the blinkers firmly on, no one will question the grieving parents. That's their theory and calculated logic. “Quick saf theyre asking questions again shove a trifle on the AstroTurf”
I very much doubt balenciaga are sponsoring this nobody or gifting him the worst of their AW21collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was cash at that dinner as I didn't spot him there? It seemed like saf and older family members only.
I also don't get the "happy new year Azaylia" she's a baby that is dead. She isn't having a happy new year nor will she ever have a happy new year.
I've toasted absent friends and toasted loved ones that have died but never have I wished them a happy new year when they will clearly never have one.
Looks like there was an additional plate but he didn’t attend, like the times:
Saffiya had to go Smyths with her brother because he wasn’t “strong enough”
Saffiya had to walk behind her daughters hearse with no arm around her to support her
Saffiya had to grieve on her own because that self entitled prick hopped on a bike as soon as the funeral was done
Saffiya had to travel to London on her own to attend an awards ceremony and made a tit of herself before with a live calling people ****

• Sad
Reactions: 23
They’re both still following each other. It must be a glitch sometimes on instragram. They wouldn’t unfollow each other as orange squad wouldn’t be able cope and it wouldn’t look good for business (the foundation). It looked to be Saf only at the meal with Cash’s family he was probably prepping a motivational speech or couldn’t be arsed or sat liking babe station photos elsewhere. Did anyone else notice at the NYE party the chairs at the party were like the ones you hire for events and ofcourse orange. Expensive? Foundation money again? Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
^^ speaking of foundation money…

Where is it Ashley?
and by IT I mean the original 1.5Mil - the amount you claim to of set up this foundation with.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.