Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both literally make me cringe so bleeping much. I think she’d get alot more respect if she just admitted things weren’t great and they have struggled. She’d certainly come across more relatable!!

Reactions: 11
Well I'm 32 soon and might not meet anyone for a few years so for some people if they want kids there's no other option but to wait until they meet the right person later in life. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I find it odd though for her to say "probably won't happen for us" cos she has to aparrently wait for Charley Here not to be booked and busy in a decade🥲

Plenty of people these days have kids late 30s and even 40s 😂😂😂 I get fertility is meant to decline after 35 or whenever but obviously there's a degree of personal difference here, one person might be fertile as duck till they're 48, someone else may struggle at 24 🤷🏻‍♀️ you wouldn't really know until you tried.

Like my mum's auntie fiancee died when she was around 28 so she spent the next few years mourning, met her husband at 35 and had 5 sons between the ages of about 36-46. Wouldn't be for everyone I get that, but very strange trasher's making out it's impossible for anyone to get pregnant age 39 🤣😩 probably just a guilt trip to Charley Here.

I think the more likely scenario here is that Charley Here's checked out (as we all know 😂🤦🏻‍♀️) and to try and get her off his back he's told her he doesn't want marriage or kids for at least 10 years, in the hope trasher will reconsider the relationship with him and duck off back to Rhyl meaning he gets his freedom back without having to be the bad guy and tell her to duck off.

Reactions: 9
It’s really infuriates me the way she films up and down her body everytime she takes the dog for a walk…I mean why? Don’t understand. Just the walk the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At this point she is just his lodger that just so happens to keep the house clean and tidy, does his washing and ironing, makes his coffee in the mornings and breakfast/lunch/dinner. He doesn’t spend any time with her because he’s out the house until 9/10pm most nights and on the weekends he’s with his mates or at football. He might squeeze in a Nando’s in with her every fortnight if she’s lucky and that’s all she gets and she has happily settled for that.
Imagine that type of relationship day in and day out, knowing he’s not willing to put you into his priority list for even one night spent together each week, let alone rank your relationship over anything over the next decade because everything else comes first 🤣

I know for a fact if I spent all day, every day at home alone with the dog with no family/friends to go and see and being 4 hours away from everything I know, then my husband would automatically make extra effort for extra time together cos he would naturally feel he should to help me (even though he shouldn’t really - Asher should just get out there and get an actual job and meet people if this is her forever move and get some structure and routine to her life) but Charley hasn’t helped at all given what she’s actually done to make that relationship work.

If I was caught labelling individual plastic bags into my suitcase for each outfit, labelling spice jars and colour co-ordinating our wardrobe space for weeks on end I think he would stage an intervention and force me to get out more - she’s losing the plot being alone so much.

Literally what does she do ALL DAY?! She’s never at the gym now because she’s lazy! She never washes her hair! It’s not as if her influencing life means she’s travelling or working ALL the time! I don’t understand it.

so I was really poorly just after Christmas and I ended up bed bound for weeks, I had to take 3 months off work! I was literally going DEMENTED!!! I ended up forcing myself to the gym even though I wasn’t supposed to just so I could get out the house for an hour! I literally don’t understand how’s she’s not bored shitless!

bet she secretly eats thou! Like bet she snacks ALOT! And also bet she has nana naps too! Honestly I don’t bleeping get how this is the life you’d want

Reactions: 4
Well I'm 32 soon and might not meet anyone for a few years so for some people if they want kids there's no other option but to wait until they meet the right person later in life. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I find it odd though for her to say "probably won't happen for us" cos she has to aparrently wait for Charley Here not to be booked and busy in a decade🥲

Plenty of people these days have kids late 30s and even 40s 😂😂😂 I get fertility is meant to decline after 35 or whenever but obviously there's a degree of personal difference here, one person might be fertile as duck till they're 48, someone else may struggle at 24 🤷🏻‍♀️ you wouldn't really know until you tried.

Like my mum's auntie fiancee died when she was around 28 so she spent the next few years mourning, met her husband at 35 and had 5 sons between the ages of about 36-46. Wouldn't be for everyone I get that, but very strange trasher's making out it's impossible for anyone to get pregnant age 39 🤣😩 probably just a guilt trip to Charley Here.

I think the more likely scenario here is that Charley Here's checked out (as we all know 😂🤦🏻‍♀️) and to try and get her off his back he's told her he doesn't want marriage or kids for at least 10 years, in the hope trasher will reconsider the relationship with him and duck off back to Rhyl meaning he gets his freedom back without having to be the bad guy and tell her to duck off.
I actually feel sorry for her, if anyone read the statement about how it won't happen for them because of Charley and didn't realise that she was soley posting it just to make Charley bad is nuts

She wrote all that about Charley won't be able to be a 50/50 parent for the next ten years so it isn't going to happen was for Charley to read and no one else, like when she went ring shopping for her mate, she put it on her story for a reason !! She isn't as stupid as she makes out and she's being sly and playing games to make Charley feel bad

Reactions: 7
It’s really infuriates me the way she films up and down her body everytime she takes the dog for a walk…I mean why? Don’t understand. Just the walk the dog.
It’s the stupid bleeping smug dog walking pout that gets me!!!
Her stupid too small for her face mouth. 😂

• Haha
I actually feel sorry for her, if anyone read the statement about how it won't happen for them because of Charley and didn't realise that she was soley posting it just to make Charley bad is nuts

She wrote all that about Charley won't be able to be a 50/50 parent for the next ten years so it isn't going to happen was for Charley to read and no one else, like when she went ring shopping for her mate, she put it on her story for a reason !! She isn't as stupid as she makes out and she's being sly and playing games to make Charley feel bad
Exactly!! He's obviously told her he won't be ready for marriage or children for a minimum of 10 years

I'll translate what he means to say Asher hun, it will be at least 10 years (aka never) before he wants to get married or have kids WITH YOU.

His career and social life is just an excuse so he gets out of having to tell her the cold harsh truth and be the bad guy. He was hoping that upon hearing about his 10 year plan, Asher would decide the wait was too long for her and would pack up the orange beemer and pootle on back up the road to north wales meaning Charley Here's not had to find the backbone to tell her she's not in fact his future wife or end things....

That IG story was purely trying to scaremonger and guilt trip him into abandoning his 10 year social life plan because it "probably won't happen for them" 🙄🙄 if they have to follow Charley's timescales, which as I said is total rubbish, no reason she couldn't be a mum at 40 if she really wanted to as many people do 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️.

If being "crazy in love" as Trasher says, is your fella putting off committment for the next decade to try and induce a breakup, and you guilt tripping him then Jesus Christ 😭😭😭 sign me up for the convent...

• Haha
Defo was a sly calculated essay directed at Char here… she’s trying to reverse psychology him 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
What happened to ‘dating to marry’ and ‘We’re both on the same page’ 🙃

Also, not another nandos trip 😖

• Haha
So the hero amazing super duper can’t live without product she forgot to take didnt happen to be something you could buy from look fantastic but a completely different with a different discount code…ie just flogging something else! How can people not see that this is just about Ads and nothing else. Purely money making.
Edit: and god her voice grates on me!

Reactions: 7
So the hero amazing super duper can’t live without product she forgot to take didnt happen to be something you could buy from look fantastic but a completely different with a different discount code…ie just flogging something else! How can people not see that this is just about Ads and nothing else. Purely money making.
Edit: and god her voice grates on me!
What grates on me is how she is meant to be an influencer but uses her stories as a personal account with all the relationship memes she shares 😂 no wonder she isn’t getting the deals Lauren does when Lauren keeps most her personal life off her insta acc

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she has to be so open thou?! Like just reply and say, we’re happy as we are now, like we don’t need a whole essay on why you don’t want kids! Shes always leaving herself and Charley open for discussion and ridicule because she doesn’t allow any privacy in that relationship.

id get it if they were both bloggers, both influencers whatever but he isn’t! So keep your relationship private! It must be so annoying being around an influencer because every special moment is lived through a camera lense and then shared with thousands of strangers 🥴

you can do your influence stuff and still keep your relationship private?!

its just bleeping weird to me

Each to their own and all that but does she ever take her jewellery off?! All those earrings, necklaces, rings and her watch are permanently glued onto her (probably because if she takes them off it’ll expose her sunbed tan underneath). But they always look so grubby and dirty… then again so does she.. that tan is ridiculous! Mixed white and black African is not that! She is just a sun damaged girl who has hammered the sunbeds and nasal sprays and it’s catching up with her very quickly now by the looks of her latest stories!

I don’t know who she’s trying to fool about this being her natural skin colour. Ngl I hammer the sunbeds and have done for years (don’t come at me, it’s my only bad habit lol) and honestly we literally have the same skin, you can see hers is sun damaged. You can tell she uses nasals as she’s a dirty looking colour. If she were black like she’s claims she’d go a darker colour not bleeping mahogany colour 😂
---
Plus if she doesn’t use sunbeds please explain how in the winter she was a lot paler (around the time she moved in with Charley) and now she’s very dark! We’ve had no bleeping sun and she’s only just been on holiday lol!!! How do you go that dark if we’ve had no summer weather 🥴

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.