Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she suddenly a Wrexham supporter? She is from rhyl over an hour away! It’s the same that she makes Chester her local, also an hour away from Rhyl. Jumps on every bandwagon…
I was just thinking the same thing! She has no interest in football she doesn’t even go to watch her own boyfriend play 😅

Reactions: 10
She's not even from Wrexham, never heard her mention wrexham other than that she watched the documentary, and not a football fan. A very unwarranted reaction

Reactions: 6
Why is she suddenly a Wrexham supporter? She is from rhyl over an hour away! It’s the same that she makes Chester her local, also an hour away from Rhyl. Jumps on every bandwagon…
Came on to say the exact same thing!! Why is she suddenly so hyped about Wrexham who I’ve never once heard her mention before? Now she is sat there crying over them. She will literally jump on anything that is relative and make it about her. She genuinely needs therapy.

And who the hell has time to read her long arse responses to her Q&A’s, never seen anything like it. Not being funny Asher, you need to get a life babe! (Yes gavin and Stacey quote 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being so far up your own ass you think people actually need to read all this pointless shite about ya life!

she literally thinks she’s so liked and inspiring 😵💫

Reactions: 3
Ohhhh just shut up Asher it’s boring now 😴
Of course people will probably ask about pregnancy if are one minute showing how amazing your de-bloating tablets work to give you the insanely flat stomach you have after allegedly eating 2 meals and a protein shake (although any person with common sense know those stories as just adverts and you are 100% breathing in on any pic/video so aren’t a real reflection - id put money on they don’t work at all, especially to that extent she advertises!)
And also when she feels like it, she addresses pregnancy as and when she chooses for example saying how many pregnancy tests she takes (despite saying you’re on contraception??) just cos she has a bloat that day (totally normal) and being happy to answer questions on a Q&A when she feels like it about pregnancy. If she didn’t want to talk about it or it triggers her, simply don’t address it on anything and it won’t draw any attention. I get people shouldn’t ask women if they are pregnant etc but 99% it is harmless and just curiosity 🙄

also imagine saying the reason you aren’t having children is because your boyfriend has a busy social and work life… that’s quite sad if that’s the reason they won’t have a child, shows Charley here doesn’t have priorities in order and she can quite happily put his happiness before hers ONCE AGAIN knowing she could miss out of the opportunity of being a Mum because bizarrely Charley is going to be too sociable for the next decade 😂 But then again she has spouted for years she’s just 100% not maternal and doesn’t see children in her future or get broody etc so why blame it on Charley this time?! She’s so jarring! It is the first comment about pregnancy on that post as far as I can see so either she’s lying/exaggerating (again) or the other 2 comments she has just simply deleted and not addressed on her story so why can’t she just do the same for this post if she’s so triggered???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m dead 🤣 fuming much Asher? She HATES Chars lifestyle and is very much settling for scraps praying he’ll change soon

Reactions: 8
10 years until Charley’s life slows down!? I find that so weird. Is that his words or is she assuming this? How did this timeline come about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay I'm watching her vlog and hear me out. Yes, she's super annoying but she actually seems genuinely happy. I would much rather watch her interact with other girls (questionable as they are..) than see her being stuck inside talking us through any more bespoke ikea furniture and make fry lite chips.

She shows us her OCD level packing (low key the dirty clothes draw string bag is a good idea) but the fact she had time to label every single bag just shows how lonely it is at Chez Charley Not Here

Of course people will probably ask about pregnancy if are one minute showing how amazing your de-bloating tablets work to give you the insanely flat stomach you have after allegedly eating 2 meals and a protein shake (although any person with common sense know those stories as just adverts and you are 100% breathing in on any pic/video so aren’t a real reflection - id put money on they don’t work at all, especially to that extent she advertises!)
And also when she feels like it, she addresses pregnancy as and when she chooses for example saying how many pregnancy tests she takes (despite saying you’re on contraception??) just cos she has a bloat that day (totally normal) and being happy to answer questions on a Q&A when she feels like it about pregnancy. If she didn’t want to talk about it or it triggers her, simply don’t address it on anything and it won’t draw any attention. I get people shouldn’t ask women if they are pregnant etc but 99% it is harmless and just curiosity 🙄

also imagine saying the reason you aren’t having children is because your boyfriend has a busy social and work life… that’s quite sad if that’s the reason they won’t have a child, shows Charley here doesn’t have priorities in order and she can quite happily put his happiness before hers ONCE AGAIN knowing she could miss out of the opportunity of being a Mum because bizarrely Charley is going to be too sociable for the next decade 😂 But then again she has spouted for years she’s just 100% not maternal and doesn’t see children in her future or get broody etc so why blame it on Charley this time?! She’s so jarring! It is the first comment about pregnancy on that post as far as I can see so either she’s lying/exaggerating (again) or the other 2 comments she has just simply deleted and not addressed on her story so why can’t she just do the same for this post if she’s so triggered???
Yes!! Came here to say the exact same. Delete the comment and move on. She doesn't even look the slightest bit pregnant and she knows it, her stomach is as flat as her personality!! Just after some attention as usual.

Reactions: 11
Okay I'm watching her vlog and hear me out. Yes, she's super annoying but she actually seems genuinely happy. I would much rather watch her interact with other girls (questionable as they are..) than see her being stuck inside talking us through any more bespoke ikea furniture and make fry lite chips.

She shows us her OCD level packing (low key the dirty clothes draw string bag is a good idea) but the fact she had time to label every single bag just shows how lonely it is at Chez Charley Not Here
I said, I hope the trip made her rethink her choices of just dedicating her life to that oversized man child. This was probably her first major trip away without him and I hope it’s made her realise there’s more to life than him.

Reactions: 2
Why does everything revolve around him and what he wants with absolutely no compromise.

Reactions: 9
Why does everything revolve around him and what he wants with absolutely no compromise.
It’s ridiculous. Made me laugh (I think it was on her Q&A) that although she had to move 4 hours away to the other side of the country to make their relationship work with no friends and family around etc, Charley did also make a compromise of moving 30 minutes away from his ‘hometown’ too 😂 that’s not a compromise to make the relationship work for him at all, he’s local to absolutely everything he knows still and she knows it - hence why he’s still able to have his social life that’s booked up for the next 10 years and in the same job etc.

I think she will regret it before too long, if she doesn’t already. She must be so lonely and she always talks about how she’s a people person etc but she literally sees nobody other than Charley or his mates apart from her hairdresser and nail lady 🙄 she has given that relationship 100% and he hasn’t even given a small percentage. He’s not going to make a happy life partner for her, he’s not even on the same page as her now so I doubt he ever will be! Completely different people.

Reactions: 8
If she's saying the reason for not having kids is down to his lifestyle for the next 10+ years, she will 100% end up resenting him if that's the only factor. I love how her describing feeling broody was all about him and how he'd be a good dad as well, she revolves her whole life around him.

Reactions: 9
This may be an unpopular opinion but in 10yrs isn’t he going to be 38 and her 39? Isnt that a little late to start trying for kids? Not that there is anything wrong with being older parents at all but doesn’t it add in complications for trying to conceive and then also in pregnancy.

when I say I gasped when she said no kids because of his social & work life, what the hell

Reactions: 7
This may be an unpopular opinion but in 10yrs isn’t he going to be 38 and her 39? Isnt that a little late to start trying for kids? Not that there is anything wrong with being older parents at all but doesn’t it add in complications for trying to conceive and then also in pregnancy.
Yes it’s old to start trying if you want kids, most women’s fertility starts declining after 30 so by 39/40 her chance of getting pregnant naturally will be dramatically reduced. Why was she talking about freezing her eggs before did she think she’d have issues getting pregnant or was it just to have them for when she’s older?

She would 100% get married and have kids now if Charley here said so.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.