Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s just put on her story that she’s too busy to be ill so is disinfecting everything Charley touches so she doesn’t catch it yet she’s sat in his passenger seat whilst he goes out to pick up some antibiotics?! 😂 is this classed as one of her ‘jobs’ for the day to babysit him to the pharmacy? God forbid this girl actually had to work a normal 8 hours a day… but she can’t because where would she get the time to be glued to his hip for every single moment he’s not busy with his hectic social and work life 🙄

Reactions: 11
I have to say I am still waiting to see what constituted such hard work on her trip? I have seen one 2min reel on look fantastic which is basically them walking round posing and putting lip gloss on? Can’t see how that is three full days of hard graft…so delusional!

Reactions: 6
I can’t wait for the day the influencer bubble bursts and they all have to get regular jobs 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In Charley here’s defence she’s made no secret about the fact she has little to 0 maternal instincts and has openly spoken about that some women don’t want to be mums so she probably went into the relationship forcing that down his throat.

Now she wants a reason to trap him and he’s not interested in kids. As someone said above if she genuinely does want kids now this will just cause massive resentment between the two of them further down the line

Reactions: 11
SHE STILL HASNT WASHED HER HAIR 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 nah I feel sick as duck!!!!! She been back from Coachella how long?!

• Sick
CBB72AAA-8C91-4BCA-9F3B-28D628801AB9.jpeg

Funny how she has never mentioned she wears ChloBo jewellery until they started gifting her tit a few months back. She always banged on about how all her jewellery was from her ‘Ibiza Gold Supplier’, her nana (the black African one) and of course the TAG watch from a previous soul mate.

• Haha
Who the duck is busy for the next 10 years 🥴
It was even weirder she said his work AND social life, so it’s not even like he has a plan in work for promotions etc, he’s literally just too busy for her 😂 most people say ‘give it a few years and we’ll see where we’re at’ but he’s jumped in with a WHOLE DECADE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still can’t get over she’s putting everything on potential hold for Charley’s TEN YEAR PLAN 😂 just another red flag to add to the bucket hahahaha

Reactions: 7
She should just keep quiet at this point because the more she rambles on to try and justify things, the more ridiculous things become. Never in my life have I heard someone say “we probably won’t have children because my boyfriend is busy with work and his social life for at least the next 10 years” … wtf?! Just say neither of you are ready for that commitment yet/might never be and move on!
I just think it’s bizarre that he has this massively hectic social life myself. I get people having friends and enjoying their company and going out etc but she keeps banging on about Charley’s social life and suggesting he literally has 0 time for anything else other than it…not even in the next 10 years 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, when she said she's decided she would like a proposal now because "it's nice to know they actually want to marry you" 🤣 What was she planning on doing before that?! Just arranging a wedding and hoping he was actually onboard?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should just keep quiet at this point because the more she rambles on to try and justify things, the more ridiculous things become. Never in my life have I heard someone say “we probably won’t have children because my boyfriend is busy with work and his social life for at least the next 10 years” … wtf?! Just say neither of you are ready for that commitment yet/might never be and move on!
I just think it’s bizarre that he has this massively hectic social life myself. I get people having friends and enjoying their company and going out etc but she keeps banging on about Charley’s social life and suggesting he literally has 0 time for anything else other than it…not even in the next 10 years 😭
She’s basically saying Charley’s the reason they aren’t getting married or planning a family yet, is buying a house together within 6 months not enough for her? Why not just say they aren’t ready just yet 🙄

Reactions: 4
“Charley here is buzzing to watch this”

Of course he is hun, glued to his phone 🙃🙃

how desperate is she now they are watching married at first sight…. Trasher imma let you in to something if you are reading here…. THIS MAN IS NOT GOING TO MARRY YOU.

The boy is engrossed in his phone everytime you are with him, and tbh so are you. That is not a relationship !! Happy people do not post every single time they are with their partner on the internet ! The best sign of a healthy relationship is it being private ! And I say that as a single person. Your cringey desperate leeching dependency on this man tbh puts me off a relationship ! It’s not cute. You maybe “so so in love” but this guy is definitely not ! It’s embarrassing to see.

slate haters trasher but every single one of us on this forum cannot be wrong, nor are we blind. Charley’s actions towards you are not those of a loving relationship. And that’s not Saying he isn’t capable it’s that unfortunately his affections are not for you.

do yourself a favour and stop being so desperate as it’s just embarrassing.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“Charley here is buzzing to watch this”

Of course he is hun, glued to his phone 🙃🙃

how desperate is she now they are watching married at first sight…. Trasher imma let you in to something if you are reading here…. THIS MAN IS NOT GOING TO MARRY YOU.

The boy is engrossed in his phone everytime you are with him, and tbh so are you. That is not a relationship !! Happy people do not post every single time they are with their partner on the internet ! The best sign of a healthy relationship is it being private ! And I say that as a single person. Your cringey desperate leeching dependency on this man tbh puts me off a relationship ! It’s not cute. You maybe “so so in love” but this guy is definitely not ! It’s embarrassing to see.

slate haters trasher but every single one of us on this forum cannot be wrong, nor are we blind. Charley’s actions towards you are not those of a loving relationship. And that’s not Saying he isn’t capable it’s that unfortunately his affections are not for you.

do yourself a favour and stop being so desperate as it’s just embarrassing.
Was just coming on to talk about these stories! The second one when he just ignores her why does she upload when he’s like that toward her 😩 He’s ill so can’t escape her and leave the house so he’s stuck feeling like tit and listening to her whiney voice go on and on and on

• Haha
when I say I gasped when she said no kids because of his social & work life, what the hell
I know, as if people can't be parents and also manage work and a social life. She's a joke and so is her pathetic excuse of a boyfriend. She will resent him one day!

Reactions: 4
I know, as if people can't be parents and also manage work and a social life. She's a joke and so is her pathetic excuse of a boyfriend. She will resent him one day!
Not being funny my partner has a busy social life he does a lot of sport and has a side business but we still make time for each other and he’s an Amazing father all while working towards a dream to make our life amazing.

Excuses excuses from her tbh, all bullcrap. She just digs a big hole with all these war and peace fake ass excuses lol

Reactions: 7
I wonder how much charl is regretting moving a bird from Rhyl in with him, I think he’s having major 2nd thoughts but now thinks it’s too late and embarrassing to walk away

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.