Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eye fuckery and playing with the hair in the Hello Fresh Ad is too much!!
How does she manage to make a HG ad all about her!?🤦🏼‍♀️😂

And she needs to stop talking through her bleeping nose!!!

She mentioned and her Charley are off for a chilled weekend somewhere. Got to be IBZ!? Is Charley‘s BFF playing this weekend at all?

Reactions: 4
The eye fuckery and playing with the hair in the Hello Fresh Ad is too much!!
How does she manage to make a HG ad all about her!?🤦🏼‍♀️😂

And she needs to stop talking through her bleeping nose!!!

She mentioned and her Charley are off for a chilled weekend somewhere. Got to be IBZ!? Is Charley‘s BFF playing this weekend at all?
Aka Charley is going to Amsterdam or somewhere and beggy Asher is tagging along

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stussy is playing in Spain on Saturday so be interesting to see where they go - he's in Ibiza in May too so they'll all be going to stay in Asher's family villa eh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stussy is playing in Spain on Saturday so be interesting to see where they go - he's in Ibiza in May too so they'll all be going to stay in Asher's family villa eh :ROFLMAO:
I think back to that fateful night with the cctv footage, poor old Charley here thinking he got a summer fling on his hands, a good snog and a gal to rave with

Fast forward a few months hes now living with her and she’s still tagging along 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she said she’s going to Ibiza at the end of the month.

If she is i’m sure we’ll be treated to the usual boring shite on stories:
- a tour of her uncles villa “oh.my.god… how UNREAL is my uncles villa?! Such Ibiza/bohemian vibes, it’s exactly like our house back home isn’t it babe? … babe?” **Charley here glued to his phone ignoring her**
- her eye bleeping herself wearing a fedora hat and a range of bikinis five sizes too small for her.
- a sunset visit to ‘their special place’ by those cliffs (also where she went with James 😆).
- lots of pictures of Charley here staring down at his phone ignoring her.
- possibly a visit to the CCTV restaurant so she can pick up some new footage.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Asher has reposted almost ever influencer/celeb getting engaged. Why has she reposted the Call Her Daddy engagement (btw obsessed) as if we haven't seen it 😂 but remember, she's not fussed about getting engaged anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s actually jarring how often she reposts people’s engagement announcements to her stories. She is so so desperate for a proposal/marriage it’s too much. He would have done it by now with the constant hints if he really wanted to 🙄 don’t know why everything is so rushed.

and don’t tell me she has her mum travelling 3 or so hours again to her house to dog-sit Bumper again whilst they go on their weekend away 😂 surely she can’t keep this up all summer when she’s back and forth to Ibiza every month for 24 hours at a time?!

Ohhhh just shut up Asher it’s boring now 😴
Of course people will probably ask about pregnancy if are one minute showing how amazing your de-bloating tablets work to give you the insanely flat stomach you have after allegedly eating 2 meals and a protein shake (although any person with common sense know those stories as just adverts and you are 100% breathing in on any pic/video so aren’t a real reflection - id put money on they don’t work at all, especially to that extent she advertises!)
And also when she feels like it, she addresses pregnancy as and when she chooses for example saying how many pregnancy tests she takes (despite saying you’re on contraception??) just cos she has a bloat that day (totally normal) and being happy to answer questions on a Q&A when she feels like it about pregnancy. If she didn’t want to talk about it or it triggers her, simply don’t address it on anything and it won’t draw any attention. I get people shouldn’t ask women if they are pregnant etc but 99% it is harmless and just curiosity 🙄

also imagine saying the reason you aren’t having children is because your boyfriend has a busy social and work life… that’s quite sad if that’s the reason they won’t have a child, shows Charley here doesn’t have priorities in order and she can quite happily put his happiness before hers ONCE AGAIN knowing she could miss out of the opportunity of being a Mum because bizarrely Charley is going to be too sociable for the next decade 😂 But then again she has spouted for years she’s just 100% not maternal and doesn’t see children in her future or get broody etc so why blame it on Charley this time?! She’s so jarring! It is the first comment about pregnancy on that post as far as I can see so either she’s lying/exaggerating (again) or the other 2 comments she has just simply deleted and not addressed on her story so why can’t she just do the same for this post if she’s so triggered???
Shes a bleeping drip

Reactions: 2
Could this be their first trip away actually just them both together without being tag alongs because she’s really going down the ‘chilled weekend’ route?
However, it’s Thursday morning so once again Asher isn’t sure when a weekend actually starts/ends… maybe because she doesn’t have a job or a life outside the new build house so all of the days of the week feel the same to her. Amsterdam was a weekend away according to her but it was from Saturday evening - Monday afternoon… this weekend away has started on a Thursday morning… they probably will end up coming home on the actual weekend 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she try not showing all those strangers on the internet her weekend away and actually just enjoy the time together, both of them. Off their phones.
It’s one rule me and my partner have, when we are away for the weekend or holidays, we keep off our phones. Yeah we will take the odd photo or whatever but we wouldn’t just sit on our phones scrolling and looking at random tit.

Thought kids were out the question 🤣
This girl makes out that she is so ethnic. girl you are a quarter at best. I am in the same boat as her as far as mixed heritage and it's not my ENTIRE personality. I am very proud of my heritage as she is which its lovely but they was she speaks about it is mental.

Reactions: 12
She just does my head in. Go on holiday. Enjoy it. Don’t post war & peace about everything. If she has that much time to do such lengthy posts then Charley here is clearly on his phones as usual ignoring her.

Not her acting like she invented taking a multi plug socket on holiday 😂 :sleep: Swear she makes everything ‘her personality’.. Ibiza, travel hacks, the gym, being ‘mixed race’, dj’s, she’s so boring.

Reactions: 9
Not her acting like she invented taking a multi plug socket on holiday 😂 :sleep: Swear she makes everything ‘her personality’.. Ibiza, travel hacks, the gym, being ‘mixed race’, dj’s, she’s so boring.
Also acting like she invented Ibiza and no one else in the world knows it like she does 😩

Reactions: 11
Can’t help but love when she goes away, her whole Instagram becomes laughable and quite frankly, pathetic! Of course it wasn’t long before we got the boring chat of her uncle’s villa 🥱 how special Ibiza is (probably cos she takes every one of her boyfriends there but makes out it’s only special to her current boyfriend) 🙄 how she knows Ibiza like the back of her hand (good for you, but she doesn’t because in her Ibiza vlog last year she had Google maps on her phone directing her to her ‘all time favourite restaurant that she always goes to’ but clearly not been enough to know her way there without getting lost). It’s all so boring and the same rubbish every single time she goes with the earth angels, the bikinis that are 5 sizes too small… the Lidl shop will be next or perhaps she might finally take that homeless man out for breakfast that she rambled on about forever last time 😂 she really needs to get a grip and just go away without making everything into such a deep situation.
i don’t get why she always refers to her uncle’s villa as ‘our villa’ … ‘our neighbours at the villa’ … it’s nothing to do with her… and the villa looks run-down and very basic whenever she has shown it, nothing to be jealous of! I bet Charley is glad to be in a hotel this time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.