Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s addressed her and Lauren again on her stories. Doesn’t actually straight up say no we haven’t fallen out, instead gives the usual excuses that they were away for ‘work’ at Coachella and that they live far away and have clashing schedules. Asher you literally do nothing apart from DIY and go to nandos 😭
Exactly this why not just say “no we haven’t” instead of war and peace 😂 Lauren managed to meet up with Georgie who was with a different brand and Asher and Lauren are with the same management so doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 7
Exactly this why not just say “no we haven’t” instead of war and peace 😂 Lauren managed to meet up with Georgie who was with a different brand and Asher and Lauren are with the same management so doesn’t make sense
I mean they may not have officially fallen out but sorry they aren’t as close! Neither have made efforts with each other for months! Not just with coachella! Lauren has had ample opportunities to visit Asher at her new home, or both somewhere and they haven’t.
It’s not a crime to grow apart

Reactions: 6
She definitely wouldn’t of made it into main villa she would of been a casa Girl, all desperate for D and fame, but no entertainment

Reactions: 12
Will she just stop calling it health anxiety!!! She's a hypochondriac, that is all!!!
Hypochondria and health anxiety are the same thing.
---
it’s her saying her tan is natural for me yet she’s been seen in a sunbed shop 😂😂😂😂
There’s no bleeping way that’s her real tan. The more she insists, the more laughable it is. She looks the exact same colour I was when I was on the nasals last year. It’s not a natural colour.

Last edited:
I thought she was dating to marry?
I thought ‘Charley here’ on his iconic post on her stories referred to her as his future wife? But now it turns out he’s not fussed on marriage, but apparently declared she was his future wife after a few months of knowing her 🤣💩?! she literally just changes her whole needs/wants/life goals to fit in with the relationship she’s currently in. It was only a few months ago she was adamant she didn’t want a proposal and just the marriage. Now she has done a U-turn. She said Charley was on the exact same path as her in life on her ‘dating to marry’ mission when they got together… seems like she’s maybe realising his priorities are just not there and she didn’t really know him properly after all (obviously 🙄 whole thing was rushed). She’s been hinting at marriage for years with various boyfriends, she’s desperate for it!
And what has prioritising his money got to with it before Charley even thinks of it? She said herself it would be the lowest-key wedding ever and she would happy with just a simple gold wedding band (I’m sure her bespoke contacts in Ibiza, who she doesn’t actually know but of course she makes out she does after buying something from there once, can source that for her). Apart from paying like £30 for your marriage notice I’m confused what the major expense could be if that’s the excuse she wants to use for him not actually wanting to do it 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I read her Q&A and honestly most of the questions seemed like she asked them herself 🥴 I don’t really understand why anyone, a stranger on the internet would ask about a strangers friendship with someone else, or ask about their bf! I know we chat about it on here but if given the opportunity I wouldn’t dream of asking her cause at the end of the day it’s none of my business.

I feel like she’s still doing damage control for Charley. I think Charley finally sat her down and basically told her to rein it in. I mean, imagine the pressure of your girlfriend constantly pressuring you to marry her. It must be hard!!

im glad she’s finally growing up and realising that pressure in a relationship is not a good thing. Marriage doesn’t define you both 🥴 also why is he so busy she won’t be free to have kids for another 8-10 YEARS 😂 I do find it funny thou how she stopped having her eggs looked at. When she realised she wasn’t getting it gifted she fucked the idea off and never mentioned or posted about it again until yesterday 😂

they both honestly never seem to be on the same page and their whole relationship seems toxic to me.

p.s I’ve been on tanning jabs for years and she’s the same colour as me loooooooool!

• Wow
What makes no sense is how does she have health anxiety but she’s bang on the tanners and sunbeds? She doesn’t even know what’s in them.. I mean nor did I when I used them but I actually mostly used them in the sun. When my skin started getting covered in white spots I stopped 😣

Reactions: 9
What makes no sense is how does she have health anxiety but she’s bang on the tanners and sunbeds? She doesn’t even know what’s in them.. I mean nor did I when I used them but I actually mostly used them in the sun. When my skin started getting covered in white spots I stopped 😣
Let alone being on the beak ❄ the majority of last 12-18 months since she’s lost herself after her last relationship but now she has moved in with Charley it’s all cups of tea and homemade chippies in fry light. She’s a walking contradiction… always says one thing but does absolutely everything the opposite 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Exactly this !! Health anxiety but bang on the nasal tanners and sunbeds and drinks like a fish oh and on that drives too 👀👀 no death caused by dangerous driving anxiety…. bleeping pleb

Yes, I agree. Surely someone with genuine health anxiety wouldn’t use sun beds due to the high risk of developing skin cancer.

She has also had cosmetic surgery, botox and lip fillers which all come with possible health risks. If you were that genuinely worried about your health, why would you have those procedures? Why take the risk? She’s not worried about having two 10 year old silicone footballs in her chest.

I think she used to only mention her supposed ‘health anxiety’ for sympathy and content.

“A weeks worth of housework to catch up on” surely Charley could have done it while she was away! What a joke! The woman’s place is in the home…so strong and independent isn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 7
it’s the way she’s romanticising having a ✨ FIELD ✨ down the road from her house for me. i mean, why???? i’d imagine unless you live in a busy city most people live near a field. so odd her behaviour gets weirder by the day

• Haha
No joke my family home backed onto a farmers field and I was terrified cause of how dark it was in my room lmao! 😂 nothing cute about a field when it has no street lights to keep you safe 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Why is she suddenly a Wrexham supporter? She is from rhyl over an hour away! It’s the same that she makes Chester her local, also an hour away from Rhyl. Jumps on every bandwagon…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it’s the way she’s romanticising having a ✨ FIELD ✨ down the road from her house for me. i mean, why???? i’d imagine unless you live in a busy city most people live near a field. so odd her behaviour gets weirder by the day
Especially when she's moved from north Wales one of the most beautiful places there is.... Beach on her door step now she's like yay an overgrown field

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.