Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m laughing at her saying she wants to buy her own holiday home in Ibiza, then another part time home in North Wales. Best get a job then Asher 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmmm so the dream is to have "a family home in North Wales" but SHE on her own wants to buy a holiday home out there...Freudian slip there as we all know area manager Charley Here can't leave his job in Cambridgeshire and is going to take over the business one day but they're dating to marry, future husband/wife, crazy in love together forever and ever.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but if you both have kids, they will literally be white. You have a quarter in you. So your kid will have an eighth 🥴 ffs

also how many times do we need to hear how her uncle has property in Ibiza. Girl you go 2/3 times a year for long weekends. It is not your second home. It is your uncles 🥴 I went to Florida every year as a child from age 5 till 15. I do not class Orlando as my second home lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If he posts anything of trasher whilst they are on this trip I’ll die of shock.

if she posts a picture of him without his phone in his hands being used I’ll die of more shock.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That boy is ALWAYS on his phone.. like I get it everyone is a lot of the time but he is constantly.. never taking anything in or connecting with her / eye contact etc

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My nieces are quarter black and one is white with blonde hair and one darker skin and Afro hair. It could go either way..she’s defo hoping for the tanned bambino! Don’t think Charley here will stick around that long 😂😂😂

I’m sorry but if you both have kids, they will literally be white. You have a quarter in you. So your kid will have an eighth 🥴 ffs

also how many times do we need to hear how her uncle has property in Ibiza. Girl you go 2/3 times a year for long weekends. It is not your second home. It is your uncles 🥴 I went to Florida every year as a child from age 5 till 15. I do not class Orlando as my second home lmao

Reactions: 2
In the last 4 hours she’s put 25 stories alone of Ibiza 🥱 they really can’t just spend time together can they?! There’s still the rest of the day to go so no doubt another load to come. The conversations must be so dry between them… but I suppose it’s because they have nothing in common, no similar interests and Asher just likes to talk about herself for the most part and if she’s not talking about herself she’s shouting over him to make herself heard with her nasally voice. No doubt she will be vlogging alongside all these insta posts too!

Reactions: 8
How embarrassing.. having a break away together and uploading more than 25 stories to your Instagram 🥴 give it a rest you bleeping muppet

Reactions: 9
I’m going to say something positive. But the hotel looks really nice! Way better then the basic witch villa she’s obsessed with.
I be really shocked if they have gone out there just to spend time together and chill, because she would have had to get dogcare and no one wants to get involved with that, certainly not Charley’s family.
So I’m waiting in anticipation to see what the actual reason is.

And we all know Asher booked and paid for that hotel. 😂 probably dropped and influencer bomb to get an upgrade to a suite.

LOLS that she had to go on her own to get snacks because dopey bollox couldn’t pull himself away from his phone for 10 minutes.

Reactions: 10
I’m going to say something positive. But the hotel looks really nice! Way better then the basic witch villa she’s obsessed with.
I be really shocked if they have gone out there just to spend time together and chill, because she would have had to get dogcare and no one wants to get involved with that, certainly not Charley’s family.
So I’m waiting in anticipation to see what the actual reason is.

And we all know Asher booked and paid for that hotel. 😂 probably dropped and influencer bomb to get an upgrade to a suite.

LOLS that she had to go on her own to get snacks because dopey bollox couldn’t pull himself away from his phone for 10 minutes.
the hotel does look nice. I like the vibe of it.

I am telling you now thou, her uncle will rent that villa out. It’s how they keep making money from it. Someone will be renting it from him so she’s not allowed to stay. It’s got duck all to do with the neighbours renovating. Why would that have an effect on anything 🥴

Reactions: 14
The fact that she’s even pretending to be that colour naturally is a complete audacity. We are in April and the only bit of sun from this year she would have had is 3 days in Coachella but she’s the same colour going there as she was coming back! Why can’t she just own it that she uses sunbeds? Why lie about it saying it’s the mixed race in from your grandma… it’s not. Just scrolled to some old YouTube videos from when lockdown was happening (and clearly sun bed shops were closed for a month or so) and the colour difference considering these are from when our weather was much nicer too. She is the biggest liar, she really needs to be called out for lying about her skin colour 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 13
The fact that she’s even pretending to be that colour naturally is a complete audacity. We are in April and the only bit of sun from this year she would have had is 3 days in Coachella but she’s the same colour going there as she was coming back! Why can’t she just own it that she uses sunbeds? Why lie about it saying it’s the mixed race in from your grandma… it’s not. Just scrolled to some old YouTube videos from when lockdown was happening (and clearly sun bed shops were closed for a month or so) and the colour difference considering these are from when our weather was much nicer too. She is the biggest liar, she really needs to be called out for lying about her skin colour 🙄
Not to mention that even when you're mixed race, your skin would still be lighter in the areas covered from the sunlight (for example your groin area - I'm midwife so I've seen plenty😂) yet on that bikini photo, hers is just as dark. Totally obvious she uses sun beds.

Reactions: 7
I used to see photos of Asher years ago on social media. She must have been about 17/18 at the time and remember thinking how orange and absolutely CAKED in make up she was. Wonder if anyones got any pics 🤔

Reactions: 3
Word fail me! Genuinely just looked at this and thought 🤮
Bet Char loves having his wifeys tits sprawled all over instagram. No wonder he don’t want kids with her!

DA473839-76F5-443E-A16E-87E8D432F636.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
My new favourite photo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.