Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deffo got told by her dad and brother that her ideas won’t fit so they’ve just shot up some wood up to keep her happy haha
---
At which point does she talk about the sex toys in her vid please, I can’t find it but don’t wanna sit and watch it all 🤣
From the recap think she just mentions that there was a Dildo and clit sucker in the bedroom while talking to her brother. But she is telling Charley the story but looking at the camera the whole time which means she is clearly doing it for attention

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She deffo got told by her dad and brother that her ideas won’t fit so they’ve just shot up some wood up to keep her happy haha
---

From the recap think she just mentions that there was a Dildo and clit sucker in the bedroom while talking to her brother. But she is telling Charley the story but looking at the camera the whole time which means she is clearly doing it for attention
Thank you!!
She is deffo unhinged 🤣 I used to like watching her years ago but she is so dull now 😴

Reactions: 2
Also why would were the “toys” left in the spare room on display when they have their own bedroom. Hhhmmmm, more like Asher had to go and have a party for one because Charley here was too tired to get involved. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can she call those light fittings boujee… they look like they’re off my nans house in the 80’s! She has no taste at all, nothing matches! And that bleeping breakfast bar she keeps calling an island really rips my knitting! Get in the bin Asher 👎🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Asher finally went to the gym! She’s back in her 5am fitness boss girl mode again 😎 until tomorrow when she finds a new personality 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another day, another OTT birthday post and of course she makes it about her…. Again 🙄🙄
Nobody actually cares what similarities you get from your Dad… maybe get off your phone and put your speech in a birthday card if you really must say something so he can actually read what dribble you’re saying 😴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“You’ve been the perfect example of how to always be unapologetically myself”. Is she for real? She changes her entire personality to suit whichever soul mate she is dating or whichever friendship group she muscles her way into.

She’s also managed to change her entire skin colour by using sun beds and nasal sprays. She’s like a reverse Michael Jackson.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really does make everything about herself! Just wish your dad happy birthday in private…I doubt he is even on insta so the post is absolutely pointless!

“You’ve been the perfect example of how to always be unapologetically myself”. Is she for real? She changes her entire personality to suit whichever soul mate she is dating or whichever friendship group she muscles her way into.

She’s also managed to change her entire skin colour by using sun beds and nasal sprays. She’s like a reverse Michael Jackson.

Lmaooooo she says that line about everyone in her life. Her dad is nothing special 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just skipped through her vlog for the first time and it really is the most mundane boring content I have ever seen! Why are people so interested in watching her doing normal day to day tasks that everyone else does without even thinking? Oh i am taking the dog for a walk. Here’s us eating our tea. We are going to watch a movie 🥱 can’t believe she thinks this is some kind of work 🤷‍♀️. And that living room is tiny!!!!

Reactions: 5
Back with the amazing tablets that stop you from bloating while literally sucking her tummy in as hard as she can🙄. Does she wear anything other than a sports bra? It bloody Baltic today so she must have her heating on full whack to be prancing round half dressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest story is such a bore and so predictable!
1. She never talked about these tablets until it was an ad which was the same time other influencers started advertising these tablets too.
2. she always use to rave About MyVitamin ones before.

oh and also you can literally see her sucking in her belly on her last story about them vitamins 😂

Raves about tablets she’s been given for free. What a coincidence!

Come on girl we know the influencer game

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s got to be the worst influencer going

Doesn’t put thought into her content and doesn’t build anything into what she’s selling

Reactions: 4
Hahahahaha just watched Lauren’s vlog and she said she is having “ikea pax wardrobes put in and then some guy is gonna come in and make them look bespoke”

AML that’s how you explain your wardrobes right there…. Honestly! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Hahahahaha just watched Lauren’s vlog and she said she is having “ikea pax wardrobes put in and then some guy is gonna come in and make them look bespoke”

AML that’s how you explain your wardrobes right there…. Honestly! 😂😂😂
I don’t understand thou, they are still from IKEA though?

they are not the flex these influencers think they are 😂🥴
---
Has she finished this crappy ‘media wall’ yet? I need a laugh today 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand thou, they are still from IKEA though?

they are not the flex these influencers think they are 😂🥴
---
Has she finished this crappy ‘media wall’ yet? I need a laugh today 😂

Yeah that’s what I mean at least the way Lauren put it accross was so casual like oh yeah they are just ikea pax and we are gonna make em look better

Not AMLs big song and dance about how bespoke hers are and amazing brother making them so good etc etc 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.