Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skank_hunt_42

Thread title suggestion:

Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella.

(as Charley hasn’t liked any of her pics 😆).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Both girls clearly aren’t as close. Lauren didn’t even comment or like her moving in post. She didn’t send a card or anything to acknowledge the event. Clearly their management have events coming up where they need to be in the same room together so they’ve told them to act friendly.

in fairness, I can’t stand Asher but she can do Better than Lauren. She’s a lazy friend and has made zero effort with Asher. I don’t blame Lauren thou, Asher is embarrassing, annoying and doesn’t come across as Lauren’s vibe at all
---
I also sent an email to her management yesterday as I was bored at work (yes Asher, I work) outlining my concerns with her as an influencer

I obvs noted the most recent MOT drama and sent the screenshots that were shared here. explaining that she’s been breaking the law, putting people at risk and the MOT clearly shows that she’s been ridiculously irresponsible. I told them that her bragging about it on her stories is incredibly unprofessional and she should not be joking about something so serious (essentially she found it funny her car was too dangerous for the road) funnily enough she left out the fact she was two months over due which is also not good enough.

I also advised that she regularly breaks ASA guidelines (it’s part of her job), doesn’t upload her weekly blogs (part of her job - not like I care) and doesn’t really seem to do much in relation to influencing and I suggested that they employ someone to help her find her niche (after all, isn’t that the managements job?!)

I reminded them this isn’t the first time she’s been tipped off for breaking the law (drink driving) and sent them proof we had on here.

I told them that unfortunately I would direct my concerns to Asher herself but she blocks people straight away and won’t listen to people’s concerns and she needs to be more approachable

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Gem1978

Been sitting on this tea ☕ years but back in the day she worked a Naomi Chantelle hair in Chester, it was in a diff shop back then- anyway she got sacked for stealing money. Those words came out of Naomi mouth herself

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
they’ve spent a whole year together now and they still haven’t done anything as a couple to have as just ‘their’ memory or to look back on or where he’s even put in any effort, not because it’s expected but because he actually wants to.
every single trip/holiday they have been on has involved his mates being present on it at some point and DJ booths.
his birthday they got the train into London at 3pm on a Sunday where he was watching the football on his phone as they ate their meal then came straight back home. Romantic scenes.
She tagged along on her own birthday to Amsterdam to watch his mates DJ and have dinner with them.
they spent Christmas Day eating bacon and eggs off a cardboard box and she excused the lack of Xmas day celebrations as they moved in that week but it’s a new build, not a renovation project, there was a brand new kitchen to make a Christmas dinner together or do something remotely Christmassy.
Valentines day (their first one) she didn’t get so much as a card until the evening time where he had clearly bought the last bunch of supermarket flowers in the shop for her and because they were that awful, she even had to mix them with a gifted bouquet of roses from a brand she works with to make them look like something worth putting on Instagram -even she was embarrassed it seems but had to prove he eventually bought her something.
then there was the number of times he’s left her alone in events like creamfields whilst she wanders aimlessly around the place pretending to have fun on her own coz there was no room for her behind the DJ booths and he quite literally chose to be there with his mates rather than his girlfriend at that point, clearly.
oh and guess what…. Still no Instagram grid post that he has actually uploaded and tagged her in…. But he can do it for all his DJ mates and himself and this is ok by her standards? 😂😂😂 why wouldn’t he want to upload some pictures of him and his girlfriend from the summer or something? it’s laughable when you think of it… and this is only the stuff I can remember/she thinks is acceptable to put online!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Skank_hunt_42

B64FBE98-65E4-49E7-A317-C4C8A5F0624F.jpeg

More lies again saying she can relate sooo much to that caption about not being in a rush to get married.

Asher you are desperate to get married, it’s embarrassing to watch. Constantly referring to yourself as Charley’s future wife, becoming a 1950s housewife doing everything for Charley here thinking it will make him propose (it won’t, you’re just being used), constantly re-sharing people’s engagement/wedding pictures,“dating to marry” - saying you wanted to be married by Feb 2023 (that worked well for you😆), following wedding photographers on Instagram. Ugh, sorry to go on but she is such a fucking liar.

• Heart

Skank_hunt_42

Another viewer has posted a comment on her latest YouTube video regarding Charley here’s lazy behaviour. Just posting on here in case she deletes it. It’s also had a few likes.

2945F6CC-B61E-4D2D-A666-95BE8D2EBC2B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hatersloveme

She’s replied to the comments saying she’s going to address the Charley issue in next weeks video.

calling it now that she’s going to say she’s never been in such a perfect relationship and she just doesn’t record half of the things he does blah blah blah

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Strategically placed yoghurt pot to show that dopey bollox does some chores and loads dishwasher. I see you Asher! 😂

B477C054-5C1F-4F08-995C-8C721D414DE9.png

• Haha

Skank_hunt_42

Thought I would watch the start of the vlog to see what she had to say about Charley here and the comments made about him. I actually burst out laughing when she said:

“Charley works in the music industry”. 😆

No he fucking doesn’t Asher! He follows his dj mates around and films them on his phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Sallyspal

VIP Member
“I don’t drink” says the woman who constantly has wine glasses in her hand, was more or less caught RED HANDED drink and driving 😡 and who has decorated her shitty kitchen with multiple bottles of basic bitch whispering angel rosè😑🥴🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Storyteller25

What I’m about to say sounds like I’m defending him but I’m not.

Don’t forget Charley here thinks this is Asher’s thing! As mentioned further up she spent the most of last year tagging along with Lauren to DJ sets.. so why would he need to plan something romantic if she has previously made out being a groupie is her? He might actually think he’s panned something really good and right up Asher’s street 😂 maybe if she didn’t change her personality last year she would have a boyfriend who knows her better and who is better suited for her

Reactions: 20

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
So she has landed in Heathrow. She always goes on about how close her new house is to London so instead of being able to jump straight off the plane and back home with the jet lag which would be the quickest and easiest thing to do.. she now has to revolve everything around either driving 4+ hours to pick her dog up from Rhyl (and drive 4+ hours back either on the same day or next day). Or she will wait round in the airport for her connecting flight to Manchester, to then drive from the airport to Rhyl (60/90 minutes drive, traffic depending) to pick Bumper up to THEN drive back home for 4+ hours… all this because Charley couldn’t be arsed looking after the dog that LIVES WITH THEM and who Asher calls ‘his daddy’ 🤢. How selfish do you get on Charley’s part 😂 just seems a lot of messing around to pick a dog up from the other side of the country when you’ve been travelling over 12 hours and 8 hours behind on your body clock. My partner just wouldn’t let it happen and we would make something work in OUR NEW AREA! Pathetic from both parts tbh!

mchammerr

VIP Member
Please let me process this, she is tagging along on one of Char here’s mates gigs again and it’s being counted as a birthday gift as he paid the flight? Asher please wake up love!

• Haha

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
She’s too much. Imagine seeing this walk around your new build estate (that’s still a building site) thinking she’s some sort of WAG videoing herself 😬 no shame! It honestly just makes me cringe how these ‘influencers’ think this is normal behaviour because FYI Asher - it isn’t 🫣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Touched a nerve Asher?! 😂

Not another war and peace over a comment 😂

Also we all know she dabbled in coke with Lauren and her ex was a pot head 😂
The funniest part of this is her declaring Charley is an ATHLETE 💀💀💀💀💀 he gets paid like £100 a match maximum, calm down Asher. Like as if REAL professional footballers don’t take drugs in their personal lives, it doesn’t stop them so why would it stop a full-time window fitter who plays semi professional on the side?

also it’s only a few threads back where she literally posted a story of her own jaw swinging and she was gurning her head off at some DJ events. it was quickly deleted a few hours later so even she tried to delete the evidence once she saw it back.

I was told once that liars ALWAYS say too much and ramble on to defend their actions which is exactly what she has done here. She has also tried to gaslight the person who commented turning into trying to make her feel bad? Have a day off Asher

• Haha
Reactions: 19