Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurrghhhhh she called him her husband in the last minute of the VLOG on the sofa! 🤢🤢🤢 so cringey.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know we’re supposed to ‘trust the process’ but omg this looks ridiculous 😂 I know it’s not painted but it literally looks so bleeping random 😂 that tv is not big enough for all that panelling nah I’m sorry but this looks tit 😂😂😂
---
Also it’s not a media wall Asher 😂 it’s a tv on a wall with loads of wood round it 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I know we’re supposed to ‘trust the process’ but omg this looks ridiculous 😂 I know it’s not painted but it literally looks so bleeping random 😂 that tv is not big enough for all that panelling nah I’m sorry but this looks tit 😂😂😂
---
Also it’s not a media wall Asher 😂 it’s a tv on a wall with loads of wood round it 😂😂😂😂😂
Love that she says she was bored of seeing a usual media wall with the fires etc… Ash love your house is a carbon copy of every other new build in the country🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's nothing worse than when someone does something purely to "make it a bit different" then it looks absolutely tit. It's like when people spell a child's name differently to it's usual spelling even though it's pronounced the exact same, just to be ✨ different ✨

Reactions: 7
Her family literally glued some wood to the wall and escaped sharpish didn't they. This is so awkward to watch unfold.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---
That TV might as well still be on the floor like it has been for the last 2 months it has barely been lifted off the carpet! If you were sat at the other end of the sofa surely you wouldn’t be able to see it properly? The sofa is way too big for the space they actually have and the panelling is awful. Why are we all so surprised it looks like crap 😂 the kitchen proved to us everything we needed to know about her interior design choices!

Reactions: 11
She couldn’t fit a media wall in. If you look at the pic without a wide angle it is literally 5cm away from the sofa. Don’t know why she doesn’t just admit that her living room is tiny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t like the splash back in the kitchen either 😂 I think she needs to hire an interior designer

Reactions: 5
It’s just so awful, not original and again just awful. Looks so mismatched, dated and awful 😂😂
---
And is she seriously going to pay someone to hang her artwork aka a picture above her sofa? Charley here must be even more useless than I thought if he can’t even put a bloody nail in the wall 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She didn’t want a media wall as she’s sick of seeing them everywhere yet she’s panelled every available wall

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t wait to see what this ‘artwork’ looks like 🤭

I wonder what it is? Maybe a blown up picture of her and Charley here kissing from the cctv footage, a crappy quote or maybe is just says ‘IBIZA’ or ‘BESPOKE’.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought Charley installed windows and doors for a living? You’d think with that being his area of work then he would be more than capable of drilling some nails into the wall to hang a picture?? What is their life… seriously!!
A bit embarrassing to ask a labourer on the new build estate to come round after his shift to hang your furnishings on the wall when she has got that 12ft goon aka Charley Here lounging around the place doing nothing of any use 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought Charley installed windows and doors for a living? You’d think with that being his area of work then he would be more than capable of drilling some nails into the wall to hang a picture?? What is their life… seriously!!
A bit embarrassing to ask a labourer on the new build estate to come round after his shift to hang your furnishings on the wall when she has got that 12ft goon aka Charley Here lounging around the place doing nothing of any use 😬
I thought this!!! So bleeping embarrassing that Charley cba to even hang a bleeping photo 🙄

Also wish she’d stop uploading to insta and just pain the damn crappy panelling - okay we get it you’re decorating 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Noticed in the vlog when she drove somewhere and took bumper for a walk she went into h&m after, so did she just leave the dog in the car on his own so she could go shopping? Wow 😳

Reactions: 2
She couldn’t fit a media wall in .. her sitting room is TINY.. I bet her brother was like this is not feasible AT ALL

She’s also included in her vlog with a bloody pic of that dinner that she is so proud of… fajitas and coleslaw basically..Asher that ain’t cooking that’s assembling ingredients together .. a nice tea but in fact a bit lazy and uncreative dinner if you’ve guests around

I’m mortified for her with the sex toys..

She also says her and Charley didn’t want the sitting room to be the main living space… 😂😂😂 hun as if you had a choice in the lay out of the generic floor plan of your new build 😂 the kitchen is the main living area which again is so cringe as that island just ain’t the one ..

The house is actually beyond average.. which is fine .. but Asher’s trying to make it out to be some castle 😂

She couldn’t fit a media wall in .. her sitting room is TINY.. I bet her brother was like this is not feasible AT ALL

She’s also included in her vlog with a bloody pic of that dinner that she is so proud of… fajitas and coleslaw basically..Asher that ain’t cooking that’s assembling ingredients together .. a nice tea but in fact a bit lazy and uncreative dinner if you’ve guests around

I’m mortified for her with the sex toys..

She also says her and Charley didn’t want the sitting room to be the main living space… 😂😂😂 hun as if you had a choice in the lay out of the generic floor plan of your new build 😂 the kitchen is the main living area which again is so cringe as that island just ain’t the one ..

The house is actually beyond average.. which is fine .. but Asher’s trying to make it out to be some castle 😂
Where else is the main sitting space then? The stairs? 😂😂

Reactions: 5
At which point does she talk about the sex toys in her vid please, I can’t find it but don’t wanna sit and watch it all 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.