Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her brother as cringe as she is? Why is he sending her selfies? And why is she saying ‘don’t be much later’ 🤣 wants Charley here home early but can’t tell him that so nags her brother? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her and her brother are equally weird! His girlfriend is morphing into Asher which is just weird to me. The whole family seem a mess! Parents fucked off n left them when they were kids, her mother cba to make an effort to see her daughters new home. She bangs the tanners n sunbeds into her too. Her dad seems like a creep 😂 bunch of absolute creeps

Reactions: 8
Charley must have no game today as he’s been dragged on the dog walk. He probably only went to get out of doing any house jobs with her brother and dad. He really does not look like he wants to be on the walk. 😂

Reactions: 3
Imagine spending a whole weekend with Asher and her family. You’d wanna commit right?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That latest clip for her vlog…who sets up their camera to film yourself hugging your boyfriend…it’s just so odd….and having to mention her sex toys..is nothing private with this girl 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Leaving sex toys out in the house when brothers about is weird , however i think shes not normal and doesnt understand boundaries and whats appropriate with family. The girls seriously a fruit loop.

• Wow
  • Haha
She deffo does majority of this for attention. It’s weird, it’s sad and quite frankly she needs to grow up. Lmaooooo we left our sex toys out 🥴🥴🥴🥴 you’re so quirky Asher, you’re so funny! No you’re just trash girl, grow up 😂

deffo think Charley loves a butt plug 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have never come across a more gormless looking fella than Charley!!

• Haha
Her baby voice she uses for the dog 🥴🥴🥴🥴
---
On FaceTime to her brother and points to a clit sucker 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I can imagine charl needs all the help he can get I can imagine him being so lazy in bed 😂😂😂
---
She can’t cook either 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
There is not one thing going on behind those eyes.
I’ve just watched the first few minutes of a vlog she put a few weeks ago. She following Charley Here to the Warehouse Project in Manchester.
3 things - she calls herself a “blokey gal” because she wears a unisex fragrance. Cringe.

Her boobs in that black corset top are gross. They look stuck on.

Filming CH while he is drunk on the bed - actual boke.

• Haha
They have loads of toys because it’s another thing Charley is so lazy at 😂😂😂 girl he ain’t satisfying you be honesttt!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t get why she’s talking about her cousins recent cosmetic surgeries for vlog footage? Not only does she tell everyone what her cousin has had done, she records the phone conversation with her and her mum about it all?? I find her SO weird! Like it has no relevance… so bizarre she would think people care? Also take a shot every time she mentions her uncle is Rasta 🥱 boring same old.
and the irony of being embarrassed of her brother seeing her sex toys 🥴 but quite happy to say it to the world on a vlog… which he probably watches? She’s already admitted they use toys/film themselves on a previous video so I’m sure it’s nothing new to her brother… the locals down the pub probably rip him for her over sharing as it is 🙄

• Sick
I say it every week, don’t know how you all watch her vlogs - just sounds like a waste of time. The recaps she posts are bad enough 😂

HOWEVER, thanks for taking one for the team and reporting back 😂

• Haha
Does Charlie & her family not find it strange that she shares everything? I wouldn’t be happy with someone recording my messages and phone calls and sharing them with total strangers. It also baffles me that anyone else finds it at all interesting!
Also their relationship is just based on sex isn’t it…nothing else. You can tell that by the first date groping on cctv, the sex tapes and chats very early on in their relationship and her constant need to bring it up. Their weekends together were just hanging round in dj booth, sex than cheeky Nando’s and home. None of this soul mate deep connection bullshit…he just has his decent bit of kit to come home too and make his lunches for him!

• Haha
I cannot stand people who bang on about sex toys, and make a point of saying they use sex toys because they want to show how “adventurous” they are! When in fact they’re usually the opposite and have to use them in attempt to improve what is a dull sex life. She’s a sad little bleep and just shows her immaturity levels that she needs to discuss that on a vlog.

And sorry not sorry if this offends anyone, but Charley 100% gives me learning difficulty vibes. He talks so slow and dhurrrrrrrrr!! He’s not all there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Totally agree, there seems to be no substance to the relationship at all.

I see from her recap she’s booked to go to Ibiza. That’s her and Charley being begs and staying at her uncles villa. Bet they pay duck all towards it which I know I couldn’t do. We’ve got family who own property in other countries and they always offer it out but I’d never take it for free out of respect.

P.S - she’s loving these lie ins lately isn’t she 😂 no 5am gym again. Poor girl can’t hack getting up that early anymore 😂 her flex didn’t last long did it
---
And sorry not sorry if this offends anyone, but Charley 100% gives me learning difficulty vibes. He talks so slow and dhurrrrrrrrr!! He’s not all there.

probably all those weekends away behind a dj booth doing drugs 😂 he is a human sized sloth like! Thick as tit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.