Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Trasher Beggy Lou, thanks to @xoxogossipgal101 for the thread title!

Anyone care to do a recap? Even though duck all exciting has happened since the last thread 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
- Asher went to see a Chris Brown concert on Valentine’s Day. When a Tattler messaged her asking why she was supporting someone who has been convicted of domestic violence, she said that Rihanna has forgiven him so we should too. 🥹🫶🏽🤎

- The BESPOKE sofa has finally arrived, after 2 months of sitting on the floor. The most boring basic looking sofa, but Asher has added some Ibiza vibes with an ‘IBIZA’ cushion. Stunning scenes ✨

- Asher went for cervical biopsy and made out she’d had major surgery. Needing a few days downtime after the minor procedure, when most of us went straight back to work after ours.

- She attended her best friends wedding… without Charley (what a surprise).

- Continued to bore us with; 6am stories of her eye bleeping herself in a sports bra and tiny shorts, making her ‘signature chippies’ 🤢, showing off her home decor (even though she has a separate home account) and of course re-sharing crappy indirect quotes x100000 🫶🏽

Still not engaged 💍 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow I’m watching this latest flog.
Red flags:
Charl rolls out of bed for work 4 hours after Asher and leaves all the sheets and bed a right mess. Expects her to make it whilst he’s away

also she cooked the night before and he doesn’t even have the decency to wash up

hes literally treating her like tit and a slave
---
She’s even folding his pjs he’s left in a hall for her to do

Reactions: 12
She will get sick of this treatment real quick. Then again she is desperate so maybe she’ll put up with it.

Reactions: 6
omg what’s her home account please?? This should be good 😩
It’s linked in her bio

we also forgot she took Charley out for his birthday to London for approx 4 hours where they had spot of food, he then sat on his phone watching footie whilst she sat in silence and he made her take photos of her outfit on some street corner 😂

birthdays goals!

she got some garage flowers and crappy card off Charley and obvs told him what dunks she wanted

also, she’s been in her home since Christmas eve and not ONE friend or family member has come to see her. Her brother only came to do work 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
I wonder what happened to her bespoke food waste bin she ordered and left out for the bin men/women to collect? 🤣 when you recap previous topics on these threads you really do realise just how strange this girl is

• Haha
I wonder what happened to her bespoke food waste bin she ordered and left out for the bin men/women to collect? 🤣 when you recap previous topics on these threads you really do realise just how strange this girl is
My guess is they didn't empty it or laughed in her face because you know if they'd emptied it, we'd have seen 5+ posts about it and how she's made friends with the bin men!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My guess is they didn't empty it or laughed in her face because you know if they'd emptied it, we'd have seen 5+ posts about it and how she's made friends with the bin men!
Oh deffo we’d have had war + peace on how she’s inspired the bin men to do better. It’s been left there and she’ll have had to scoop rotten food from one bin to another 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Urghhhhh I can just imagine it now 🤢🤢🤢 mind you that rotten food is probably fresher than her hair! She takes 10 working days to wash her hair 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She must permanently have her phone glued to her hand with the camera ready to take pointless pictures. She always manages to take a picture of Bumper with a strangers dog.. I find it bizarre. Imagine being that other dogs owner you’d wonder what the hell she was doing. Yet the other week she seen her arse when someone wanted to take a pic of Bumper cos they thought he was stolen 😂 It’s like the time she recorded herself answering the door to the takeaway driver and when she orders a Starbucks ‘thank you SO MUCH, thank you’ - why does she do it?! Or Charley just simply breathing on his phone.
Remember the homeless man she went into depth about which she met in Ibiza and she bought him bottles of water and was going to take him out for breakfast at the end of the week.. that didn’t happen. Everything, more importantly tiny things are pictured/videoed and it’s quite sad. So you know for sure anything not uploaded to her Instagram definitely hasn’t happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must permanently have her phone glued to her hand with the camera ready to take pointless pictures. She always manages to take a picture of Bumper with a strangers dog.. I find it bizarre. Imagine being that other dogs owner you’d wonder what the hell she was doing. Yet the other week she seen her arse when someone wanted to take a pic of Bumper cos they thought he was stolen 😂 It’s like the time she recorded herself answering the door to the takeaway driver and when she orders a Starbucks ‘thank you SO MUCH, thank you’ - why does she do it?! Or Charley just simply breathing on his phone.
Remember the homeless man she went into depth about which she met in Ibiza and she bought him bottles of water and was going to take him out for breakfast at the end of the week.. that didn’t happen. Everything, more importantly tiny things are pictured/videoed and it’s quite sad. So you know for sure anything not uploaded to her Instagram definitely hasn’t happened.
i remember the homeless man in Ibiza. Really annoyed me. But then it annoys me whenever anyone posts helping someone in need out. Like you’re clearly doing it for your own selfish needs.
Another lie she made up 😂

She’s creepily obsessed with her dog, don’t get me wrong I have a cat and love her dearly but I do not take 1927391037392 videos and pictures of her a day, but then again I guess I do have a full time job along with most of the population 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Charley does have half a brain cell in there!!! Because I’d have done this all along.

And she’s obsessed with her dog because it’s her only friend. I see shes watching rugby with her dog. Charley out again……. 😴🥱

08ADFE30-24F3-4D0D-89C4-29B212EE85D0.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.