Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why Asher wasn’t involved in this? 😂 It’s her management team isn’t it? Even they don’t want her in their content. LOLS!
View attachment 2111752
I look at this and I’m like lazy arses just get up and real bleeping jobs.

And I really liked Meagan until she lost her job and took the lazy influencer route 😳 the bubble 🫧 will soon burst it isn't real life !

Reactions: 1

And I really liked Meagan until she lost her job and took the lazy influencer route 😳 the bubble 🫧 will soon burst it isn't real life !
Yeah I’ve really gone off of Meagan since leaving her job. Also find her VLogs really chaotic and filmed terribly.

Reactions: 2

The thing is I think while social media is around I think the bubble will continue to get bigger and wont burst unfortunately, why would brands pay for spaces for advertisement in magazines that no one reads, pay for ads that people now fast forward on? Influencers are much cheaper to pay for ads and people stupidly idolise them and buy whatever they use plus they offer discount codes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Can anyone create a new thread ? I can’t see the option coming up on the Instagramers page for me 🤔

Reactions: 2
Can anyone create a new thread ? I can’t see the option coming up on the Instagramers page for me 🤔
im literally the worst at this 😂 I can create threads but duck me it’s like French when it comes to creating a new thread

• Haha
On that hair burst story what’s with her cheeks? Has she overdone the fillers? They look stuck on like some weird Chucky doll.

Do we have any thread title suggestions?

Asher Mary Lou - Works drying up, Charley couldn’t give a f*ck, loves abandoning her pup!

That was literally made in 30 seconds so don’t judge me. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Trasher whisked away to wear tit fits at Coachella, means all Christmases have come at once, as a break for her totally disinterested fella 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.