Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charley’s most recent story talking about AML doing a good spread everyday

Someone’s been telling him about what has been spoken about on here and been told to show off her food and other dinners apart from fry light chippies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh wow she has boiled some pasta, chucked a jar of sauce over it with some chicken and bacon pieces and sprinkled some pre-grated cheese over the top… ever the chef our Asher m… bon appetite 🤌considering she harps on about how much she just LOVES cooking but what she does is always basic and very normal stuff that no one else would expect a pat on the back for putting together for tea 🤣

Reactions: 7
Charley’s most recent story talking about AML doing a good spread everyday

Someone’s been telling him about what has been spoken about on here and been told to show off her food and other dinners apart from fry light chippies 😂
Fry light is vile.... It strips colour out of fabrics and porous surfaces.. That's a red light big time. Do not injest! 🤮

Reactions: 3
Why does she use this same filter every night.

It’s not funny

Clearly Charley has been told to clean up his act and respect his ✨ QUEEN ✨ because she does so much for him (because she’s a mug)

Thing is, it just seems so forced and disingenuous because he’s never raved about her before 😂

Wonder if her dad and brother gave him a stern talking too 🥴😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Why the Is he talking like his northern all of a sudden!? The way he talks and types gives me such an ick!!
Also that swirly star is classic Asher trademark, so she blatantly proof read it before he put it on there.
16511DDD-6206-4E49-A85C-4BB0A909803F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So obvious she wrote that… my god IM CRINGING for her.. why would Char here care to post about her food all of a sudden? Also Asher you’re a basic cook… what you serve is assembly of ingredients not cooking / cheffing like you think

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So obvious she wrote that… my god IM CRINGING for her.. why would Char here care to post about her food all of a sudden? Also Asher you’re a basic cook… what you serve is assembly of ingredients not cooking / cheffing like you think

‘Charley here’ strikes again 😆

6/10 for effort Asher.

well done for not referring to yourself as ‘my future wife @ashermarylou’ and for writing the first part in illiterate Charley style.

You let yourself down by using the 💫 emoji. The next time you pretend to be Charley here, try referring to yourself as ‘a decent bit of kit’.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m actually starting to think Asher has taken some control over Charley here’s Instagram

Reactions: 10
That room is awful! What’s with all the stripes and panelling and lights! It’s like she has taken every idea off Pinterest

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.