Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s putting a lamp together whilst Charley sits and watches tv. She really chooses not to see the 🚩🚩🚩
Noticed the creepy jar of white feathers in the background of her story. It won’t be long until we are treated to war and peace of how they are all signs from her dead loved ones who are in the after life and absolutely nothing to do with the fact all these feathers were all collected back in her native home town Rhyl… that’s a British seaside town… known to have thousands of WHITE FEATHERED SEAGULLS that flock around every 2 minutes so it’s no surprise a white feather was always near 🙄
I could have a jar of feathers if I wanted, they fall out of my pillow regularly 🤣 she’s delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now she’s putting a lamp together whilst Charley sits and watches tv. She really chooses not to see the 🚩🚩🚩
Noticed the creepy jar of white feathers in the background of her story. It won’t be long until we are treated to war and peace of how they are all signs from her dead loved ones who are in the after life and absolutely nothing to do with the fact all these feathers were all collected back in her native home town Rhyl… that’s a British seaside town… known to have thousands of WHITE FEATHERED SEAGULLS that flock around every 2 minutes so it’s no surprise a white feather was always near 🙄
You can collect more dog tit off Rhyl promenade than you can white feathers from annoying seagulls flocking round McDonald's car park

• Haha
See asher is bringing up Stephen bear again…like her making twitter remarks about him puts her on a par with the girl he has gone to court about 🙄

Reactions: 10
This really really bleeping annoys me!! as Asher has openly bragged about making bleeping sex videos with Charley here!! So she’s a hypocrite. Just jumps on a bandwagon. Asher literally advertising her sex tape all over YouTube and Georgia on the other campaigning against girls making them and being safe.

801F44DA-3706-4E09-88CC-AB540B54EACB.png
801F44DA-3706-4E09-88CC-AB540B54EACB.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This really really bleeping annoys me!! as Asher has openly bragged about making bleeping sex videos with Charley here!! So she’s a hypocrite. Just jumps on a bandwagon. Asher literally advertising her sex tape all over YouTube and Georgia on the other campaigning against girls making them and being safe.

View attachment 2001344View attachment 2001344
This 🙌🏼 I don’t know who he is in the photo or what he has done but IMO if you take and send any nudes, sex tapes etc you know the risk of it being shown in a group or friends or it going public etc nothing is private In this digital age

Reactions: 7
There’s absolutely no way Charley hasn’t shown any of his mates their videos/pictures. He is intellectually challenged. Looks like he would laugh at his own farts he’s that immature. It’s the fact she openly spoke about it and they were together only a matter of months at the point, literally strangers beforehand… no amount of trust can develop in that time to consent to that. She has to be more stupid than him to have thought it was a good idea.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
2BF3F5E6-1614-4C0E-977D-AFA4154EC4FF.jpeg

Could she be any more in love with herself?That stupid pout, it looks like she’s got a moustache.

And acting all holier-than-thou with the Stephen Bear stories when she is a massive supporter of someone just as bad, if not worse (Chris Brown).

• Sick
Reactions: 11
There’s absolutely no way Charley hasn’t shown any of his mates their videos/pictures. He is intellectually challenged. Looks like he would laugh at his own farts he’s that immature. It’s the fact she openly spoke about it and they were together only a matter of months at the point, literally strangers beforehand… no amount of trust can develop in that time to consent to that. She has to be more stupid than him to have thought it was a good idea.
What kind of a fkin nonsense 'stable relationship' is she trying to promote online after her previous debacles???? It's appalling and downright disrespectful to herself and all women who deluded men think they can lure and control........ 😡

Reactions: 1
Totally random but just saw Lauren’s story dedicated to that Olive girl for her birthday. Last year I remember Asher trying so hard to penetrate their friendship but you can tell by that 60 second clip it was never gonna happen. They both seem like proper genuine friendship goals whereas Asher always looked so forced and wooden around them. No wonder Asher has no proper friends and again it’s proven by the fact no1 has made an effort to see her. Her dads only come up to do work in the house. He’s waited nearly 3 months to come n see her 🥴🥴 embarrassing
---
Also side note. 3 of the most whitest men sitting in her kitchen. You wouldn’t think her brother was 1/4 black 😂 Asher stop lying about sunbeds and nasals you creep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if her dad is gonna get “Chaz” tattooed on his body. She really is a massive bleep with the things she posts. So desperate to force a relationship, it’s the first time he has met the geezer 😂😂😂

• Haha
As if her dad is gonna get “Chaz” tattooed on his body. She really is a massive bleep with the things she posts. So desperate to force a relationship, it’s the first time he has met the geezer 😂😂😂
That must be where Asher gets her stupidity from when it comes to tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s literally a post of pictures with Asher, Lauren and Olive on Asher’s Instagram grid captioned only at the end of May “if you find a sister in girls who are not blood, keep them” which just proves she fabricates every single friendship/acquaintance she has! She usually does over the top posts for anyone’s birthday (making them about herself). Even her bloody dog got about 100 stories dedicated to him for turning 6 😂 but nothing for Olive. It must be exhausting keeping up appearances all the time for it to be lies!

Reactions: 8
There’s literally a post of pictures with Asher, Lauren and Olive on Asher’s Instagram grid captioned only at the end of May “if you find a sister in girls who are not blood, keep them” which just proves she fabricates every single friendship/acquaintance she has! She usually does over the top posts for anyone’s birthday (making them about herself). Even her bloody dog got about 100 stories dedicated to him for turning 6 😂 but nothing for Olive. It must be exhausting keeping up appearances all the time for it to be lies!
yeah funny how we’ve had no posts for Olive today off Asher.

(watch her read tattle and we’ll get 500 stories and a tattoo dedicated to her 😂)

• Haha
yeah funny how we’ve had no posts for Olive today off Asher.

(watch her read tattle and we’ll get 500 stories and a tattoo dedicated to her 😂)
Andddd she came through. 😂
Only 1 photo of her and olive the other with Lauren as she’s a stage 1 clinger on-er!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Andddd she came through. 😂
Only 1 photo of her and olive the other with Lauren as she’s a stage 1 clinger on-er!
Tbf I probably reminded her it was Olives birthday so you’re welcome Asher hun 😂 another girl you’ve wished happy birthday who has made absolutely NO EFFORT to come see your new home or even comment / like your home content and posts 🤷🏼‍♀️

sad thing is, I get not everyone lives on social media but she’s literally had no cards or flowers or any moving in gifts off any of her friends or family (bar a card off her mum that she shared all over her feed)

Has she really just shared a screen shot of her telling her brother to not be out too much later?! Which really means I want Charley here back asap! She’s unhinged

• Haha
Has she really just shared a screen shot of her telling her brother to not be out too much later?! Which really means I want Charley here back asap! She’s unhinged
😂😂😂just thought the same! Just let him stay out and have fun!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.