Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed she’s going to PW tomorrow (no doubt tagging along with Charley because his mate Stussy is on) yet Darius, Lauren etc are there tonight so seeing as she’s stuck in eating chicken dippers and coleslaw doing nothing exciting.. why wouldn’t she be making a weekend of it at least? You know because Lauren is her BEST FRIEND and she would have normally tagged along with Lauren and Darius to the other side of the world just to get out the house and sleep on the sofa just to be part of it all yet there’s none of that now. Just proves to me that this DJ scene isn’t what she enjoys at all and the last 12 months of pretending to be into it all was just to fill a void. She’s only going tomorrow coz Charley can’t have his own space unless he’s working or at the gym. She just baffles me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘as we would say up north’ omg. Asher you are from wales and living in Peterborough. Absolutely nothing about her is authentic. Constantly changing personality to fit in with who she’s clinging on to at the time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘as we would say up north’ omg. Asher you are from wales and living in Peterborough. Absolutely nothing about her is authentic. Constantly changing personality to fit in with who she’s clinging on to at the time!!
She’s not from the bleeping north! She’s bleeping Welsh 🙃 ya havent a bleeping clue girl. Stop trying to make everything quirky 🙃

Also she can go to london to stand on a street corner n take crappy outfit photos but can’t make the effort to go see Lauren and Olive on Olives birthday..

.. oh wait. She’s obvs not been invited 🙃 wonder if they’ll all hang tomorrow 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Charl dragging her to a rave on their actual anniversary says it all 🤪😂 so he only took her out last night so he can go out with his mates on their actual anniversary! Que the cringe posts then not ready for it

• Haha
Asher going to a rave with possibility of sightings is getting me through the day! Right, are we all ready for a WHAT AM I LIKE LOU game? let's see..
- filming just herself next to the dj booth as billy no mates
- filming the dj and crowd and tagging everyone in sight
- nursing a diet coke all night but telling us in every story OR - shot of her drinking and dancing by herself
- tragic outfit that makes no sense (crop top.... bright boots... some kind of print?)
- snacks etc ready for their 5am return
- questionable stories that will be deleted in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not to be weird but I looked at her story highlight from Miami and it was only 50 weeks ago, so not a year ago for another 2 weeks, then went on her feed and she was still in Manchester on the 13th March last year and working with Tatti Lashes on the 14th 🤔 so... unsure how she's calculated their anniversary date if they met in Miami

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not to be weird but I looked at her story highlight from Miami and it was only 50 weeks ago, so not a year ago for another 2 weeks, then went on her feed and she was still in Manchester on the 13th March last year and working with Tatti Lashes on the 14th 🤔 so... unsure how she's calculated their anniversary date if they met in Miami
They met beforehand I think. But then they were both in Miami (well Charley was and she gate crashed lauren and Dariuss holiday to sleep on their couch)

She probably had already claimed him at that point without his knowledge and stalked him to Miami to make sure he didn’t get with anyone else

She’s the female version of Joe Goldberg! Didn’t you know?! She even has his famous hat!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They met beforehand I think. But then they were both in Miami (well Charley was and she gate crashed lauren and Dariuss holiday to sleep on their couch)

She probably had already claimed him at that point without his knowledge and stalked him to Miami to make sure he didn’t get with anyone else

She’s the female version of Joe Goldberg! Didn’t you know?! She even has his famous hat!
She cringes over him too when she keeps going on about being nearly 30 and the guys like 25, grow up
huns.
I would never date or go out with a guy younger than me, it gives me the ick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Take two.. Annnnd Action! 🎬
I’m cringing 💀 the part where she’s talking about her necklaces and she says her ‘C’ necklace is from HER gold supplier in Ibiza 💀 wtf! Hate to break it to you Asher, but your ‘gold supplier’ is a normal retail shop in Ibiza where you choose to go in and buy whatever stock they have on sale to sell to the GENERAL public. Nothing bespokely supplied directly to you at all. Why is she like this 🤢 always makes out she’s something special.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I literally don’t get what she sees in him 😂 he’s the ugliest, laziest slob going 😂 like he’s hardly no man when he’s put zero effort into helping her with the house.
---
I’m cringing 💀 the part where she’s talking about her necklaces and she says her ‘C’ necklace is from HER gold supplier in Ibiza 💀 wtf! Hate to break it to you Asher, but your ‘gold supplier’ is a normal retail shop in Ibiza where you choose to go in and buy whatever stock they have on sale to sell to the GENERAL public. Nothing bespokely supplied directly to you at all. Why is she like this 🤢 always makes out she’s something special.

Lmaoooooo making out she has some jeweller on speed dial! Omg why is she so cringe at everything she says and does 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Todays outfit…grim and tits out…no surprise! Saying she couldn’t wear a mini skirt cos she has an arse?!?! Er no Asher you don’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not her saying she has an arse lmao 🤣 she has the smallest flattest arse I’ve ever seen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You mean she doesn't have a gold supplier in Ibizia? Are you sure? Because her grandparents had an art supplier in Egypt?
---
She’s so mix raced….

True, if your a mix raced oompaloompa
WHAT AM I LIKE LOU drinking a coffee before I go to a rave i'm so quirky!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.