Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CD89C928-D9A4-4123-A4F6-22AE5018AA50.jpeg
20103825-0BFF-438A-A813-E82449ADB0CC.jpeg

Ibiza Bohemia meets UK cosy-ness, dear god šŸ˜§

I didnā€™t think anything could be worse than her mis-matched kitchen, how wrong I was. Wtf is that tray of tat on top of the chest?! So much clutter for such a small space. Iā€™m embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eee Iā€™m screaming how cute are you šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I need that! Thankyou so much šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°
You are more than welcome beaut!!! Donā€™t forget this insta life ainā€™t real ā¤ x
---
The whole room is such a headache.

wtf even is Ibizan vibes and U.K. coziness šŸ„“

this room is a mess. End of story

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Has she really just said ā€œwe spent our first ever summer together travelling and watching sunsetsā€ ?! Sheā€™s really trying to force this fake romance isnā€™t sheā€¦
They literally went to Amsterdam (once I think?!) and Ibiza (at most) 2-3 times together for like 3/4 nights max each time. Not a single trip over the summer (or even to this day šŸ˜¬) was just the two of them - every single trip was with his mates because she tagged along. You keep kidding yourself AML but your summer was spent behind sweaty DJ booths with a group of lads for hours on end šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Getting high off your face on drugs and spending most of your holidays with other people, dancing behind sweaty dj booths isnā€™t really romantic!
She literally flew out to Miami and kipped on someoneā€™s sofa so she could be around him. All she did was get high n drunk at Miami music festival. No sunset chasing that time.

she tries so hard to make little things into bigger things all the time.

Youā€™re not a romance / couples influencer - your man is a sorry excuse for a man. He does duck all to help you with your house and letā€™s be honest heā€™d prefer a night away listening to Alisha DJ than spend it with you..

Youā€™re not an interior design / home influencer - for starters you donā€™t even know the real definition of āœØ BESPOKE āœØ we wonā€™t even discuss how crap your new build looks šŸ˜‚šŸ„“šŸ’€

Youā€™re not a fitness influencer - you make out you get up every morning at 5am to gym but so far youā€™ve done it 5 times in the whole 3 months youā€™ve been there. You got given a free plan and PT routine and couldnā€™t be bothered to finish your contractual agreement with him cause youā€™re weak as tit and spent all your time stuffing your face with pizza and booze.

All you have is the odd grifted item and crappy hair burst where youā€™ve recycled the same greasy sweaty pic over and over. You literally influence nothing šŸ„“

Iā€™d say the only thing you should do babe, advertise whoever your sunbed shop and nasal tanner supplier is because youā€™ve gone from your natural white skin back to bronzed again šŸ¤Ŗ but we wonā€™t DM you asking incase you go in a mood and try and pass it off as youā€™re natural skin colour šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

• Haha
Given the way she went on about how big the lounge was, the bespoke panelled wall looks to be in spitting distance from the end of the corner sofa, dare I say it even my lounge in my non bespoke 90s semi is bigger šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Given the way she went on about how big the lounge was, the bespoke panelled wall looks to be in spitting distance from the end of the corner sofa, dare I say it even my lounge in my non bespoke 90s semi is bigger šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
her living room is as tiny as her personality šŸ„“

• Haha
I do genuinely think if you like whatā€™s in your house then thatā€™s all that matters, regardless if it goes or not BUT Asher goes on like sheā€™s an interior designer when sheā€™s clearly not. She says about the vibes and why sheā€™s chosen what she has and she just doesnā€™t have a clue what looks good like she thinks she does! Hope this makes sense lol.

She doesnā€™t understand ā€˜less is moreā€™ in every aspect of her life. Her house design choices, her own clothing style, her over-bearing personality, her determination to make Charley a husband after 8 weeksā€¦ she seems to get 19728394 ideas into her head and just mashes them all together and hopes for the best but itā€™s always too much and ends up looking cheap/ridiculous.
In what WORLD does Ibiza/villa vibes meet Welsh/cosy vibes? It doesnā€™t. Just pick a theme of one or the other and stick to it. If she never turned her other rooms into wardrobes she might be able to do something nice with each room but she canā€™t now so is left with the lounge to butcher. Oh and the weird Egyptian corner of the kitchen which has no relevance to either her or Charleyā€™s life šŸ˜‚ the house is turning into a tacky souvenir shop at this point.

also that quartz splash back that has replaced the old black one in her kitchen just looks like an after-thought, as if they had a spare bit of quartz and wanted to use it up so made do with it as a splash back. Either change all the worktops in the kitchen to the same quartz or donā€™t have it at all trying to make it look ā€˜expensiveā€™. The kitchen doesnā€™t tie in with the kitchen island fixed dining table at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve only just noticed itā€™s called ā€œSanderssancutaryā€ even the home account is one sided šŸ¤£ their not even married and sheā€™s claiming his surname

• Wow
Not wearing make up is now something quirky as well šŸ™„ now I am no skin expert but those donā€™t look freckles or because of being mixed race but more like really bad sun damage!

Reactions: 4
Not wearing make up is now something quirky as well šŸ™„ now I am no skin expert but those donā€™t look freckles or because of being mixed race but more like really bad sun damage!
but on her YouTube videos she has the skin smoothing x100000. So liberating

Reactions: 4
Did I read it right that they have ordered a sofa for the kitchen? Where the hell is that going to go!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m sooooo surprised Char here hasnā€™t intervened with the interiors šŸ˜± my fella would be telling me!! HOW in gods name does she think that sitting room is ok?!? HOW can you mix Ibiza / bohemian with UK cozinessā€¦ it donā€™t make sense

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.