Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just seen this on tiktok. this one’s for you asher!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am CRINGING for her putting that essay up… and nothing from Char here.. it’s cringe.. so they’ve known each other a year?!! Well done you bunny boiler try get to 5 years 😂 I’d bet good money this pair won’t be together.. people on their actual wedding anniversary don’t do posts like that.. also achieved so much?!? What exactly have yous achieved?? Char here has achieved getting a live in housemaid / chef without having to make any effort bar a few Nandos dates and you have achieved nothing professionally and nothing else except jumping into your boyfriends new build and somehow making it look even more tragic with your interiors 😂

Her outfit is SHOCKING.. put your tits away luv - she tries so hard to look sexy but less is more (not literally speaking like you think Asher) I bet Char here is embarrassed having her tag along let alone her showing up looking like a street walker

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw a thing saying only people insecure in their relationship feel the need to write such huge paragraphs to their significant other, and it's soooo true.

Reactions: 15
Why does Charley here never wear a seatbelt… Asher’s drink driving and his non seatbelt wearing will not result in ✨ stunning scenes✨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw a thing saying only people insecure in their relationship feel the need to write such huge paragraphs to their significant other, and it's soooo true.
5 years with my partner and neither of us write anything about each other on social media. I’ve got a few pics of him up and that’s it.
---
I’ve just read ‘when you’re over 5ft 7 with an arse’ and nearly spat out my tea ☕ 😂😂😃 what arse are we talking about here? The delusion with her is off the scale

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why doesnt Charley ever get home earlier and help paint his house? Why does she have to cook and eat late to suit him. Hes just a little boy, seriously have no idea what she sees in him. I think shes that desperate to marry any one would have done really.

looks like she’s bought him a card and gifts for their anniversary too and once again she clearly hasn’t had anything back from Charley otherwise we would have seen the proof like when he went to the petrol station on valentines evening for those awfully sad looking flowers he got her 🤣 the whole relationship is so one-sided and they are worlds apart with what they want from life let’s be honest here! Who is she kidding 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
5’7 really isn’t that tall dimwhit - every single shop has skirts that are long enough to not be a belt 😂 and an arse? I’m sorry but there is no arse there. It’s so embarrassing she comes out with things like this thinking everyone believes it. She’s trying to convince everyone she’s got a modelesque body with a big bum.

I also think 5’7 is a reach. I served her once at a pub I used to work at years ago and I could have sworn she was not taller than me and I’m 5’6 ..

• Haha
I am CRINGING for her putting that essay up… and nothing from Char here.. it’s cringe.. so they’ve known each other a year?!! Well done you bunny boiler try get to 5 years 😂 I’d bet good money this pair won’t be together.. people on their actual wedding anniversary don’t do posts like that.. also achieved so much?!? What exactly have yous achieved?? Char here has achieved getting a live in housemaid / chef without having to make any effort bar a few Nandos dates and you have achieved nothing professionally and nothing else except jumping into your boyfriends new build and somehow making it look even more tragic with your interiors 😂

Her outfit is SHOCKING.. put your tits away luv - she tries so hard to look sexy but less is more (not literally speaking like you think Asher) I bet Char here is embarrassed having her tag along let alone her showing up looking like a street walker
agree 99.9% except 'street walker'- let's not degrade women based on AML's fashion sense.

bleeping hell I didn’t even read all of that she’s boring. 6 years, an engagement and a baby later and ive never wrote anything like that about my fella
She’s too much it gives me the ick surely it gives Charley here the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2015063

More lies again saying she can relate sooo much to that caption about not being in a rush to get married.

Asher you are desperate to get married, it’s embarrassing to watch. Constantly referring to yourself as Charley’s future wife, becoming a 1950s housewife doing everything for Charley here thinking it will make him propose (it won’t, you’re just being used), constantly re-sharing people’s engagement/wedding pictures,“dating to marry” - saying you wanted to be married by Feb 2023 (that worked well for you😆), following wedding photographers on Instagram. Ugh, sorry to go on but she is such a bleeping liar.
She NEVER wanted a baby!!!! Always been anti baby! Never been arsed about it until recently. She knows the only way to try and stay relevant is to settle down and try and influence her "followers" that she's worth following 🙄🙄🙄
---
I feel sick 🤢🤢🤢😂
I've been sick 🤢🤢🤢
---

bleeping baltic out where's the rest of her outfit 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Pisses me off that in a year she’s fully got a house with him when I’ve been with my fella for 4 years and rn can’t afford to move out. Not a fan of those who get things handed to them on a plate and I’m sorry that is what has happened! 🤧

Pisses me off that in a year she’s fully got a house with him when I’ve been with my fella for 4 years and rn can’t afford to move out. Not a fan of those who get things handed to them on a plate and I’m sorry that is what has happened! 🤧
Wouldn’t think too much into it. She will be back house sharing with her brother in Rhyl before we know it. No doubt she lets loads of things slide with Charley that any normal ‘independent woman’ wouldn’t, just to keep up this false lifestyle and the fact she’s desperate to settle down so clinging onto him with every inch she can. it will end in bigger tears that her last relationship coz she has a lot to lose with this one (plus her pride) 😂

• Haha
Honestly I wouldn’t let it piss you off.

Look at the bigger picture. Charley was already on the property ladder with his last house so it would have been easier for him to get a new home. She’s just tagged along for the ride

They have also massively rushed their relationship. I don’t care what anyone says, it may end up working out for them who knows but it’s a risk. Because she’s so desperate to do everything before she’s 30 (don’t know what the deal with that is) she’s literally trying to rush key moments. Put pressure on those moments. She’ll feel anxious all the time she’s not gonna get married before she’s 30! Have a baby before 30! Imagine living like that?!

I bet you and your partner have savoured moments together, lived in the moment, not waiting for the future constantly. I bet you’ve both grown together, learnt each others strengths and weaknesses and built on those weaknesses over time.

All Asher has done is chase him every weekend, move into his new home and literally resorted back to her old ways purely for this guy. They are not equals at all! She is an absolute push over and I bet she compromises so much of herself for him. She spent a good few months becoming an independent girl to then resort back to this weird house wife and mother for her man!

You may not have a house yet, but would you really wanna swap with Asher when she’s literally got duck all friends, family don’t care enough to visit and she’s out in the sticks in a house she has to run because her boyfriend is too lazy to do anything?

You keep working towards your goal! Do not rush it! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her content has moved into … changing your bed sheets … wtf

She honestly needs to get a hobby / job .. she turns the most basic tedious daily tasks into achievements
So because she went out yesterday afternoon/night to keep her beady eye on Charley in the DJ booth with his mates she couldn’t put fresh bedding on so has to do it all today 🥱 I wonder how people who commute to work/do a days work/run around after their kids/have an actual life outside their homes (unlike Asher) cope with these tasks….. she really is deranged. No doubt Bumper was chucked into his crate all afternoon until the early hours of the morning until they got back as well.

Reactions: 8
Lauren changed her bedding this morning so Asher changed her bedding too this morning 😏😂

• Haha
Honestly I wouldn’t let it piss you off.

Look at the bigger picture. Charley was already on the property ladder with his last house so it would have been easier for him to get a new home. She’s just tagged along for the ride

They have also massively rushed their relationship. I don’t care what anyone says, it may end up working out for them who knows but it’s a risk. Because she’s so desperate to do everything before she’s 30 (don’t know what the deal with that is) she’s literally trying to rush key moments. Put pressure on those moments. She’ll feel anxious all the time she’s not gonna get married before she’s 30! Have a baby before 30! Imagine living like that?!

I bet you and your partner have savoured moments together, lived in the moment, not waiting for the future constantly. I bet you’ve both grown together, learnt each others strengths and weaknesses and built on those weaknesses over time.

All Asher has done is chase him every weekend, move into his new home and literally resorted back to her old ways purely for this guy. They are not equals at all! She is an absolute push over and I bet she compromises so much of herself for him. She spent a good few months becoming an independent girl to then resort back to this weird house wife and mother for her man!

You may not have a house yet, but would you really wanna swap with Asher when she’s literally got duck all friends, family don’t care enough to visit and she’s out in the sticks in a house she has to run because her boyfriend is too lazy to do anything?

You keep working towards your goal! Do not rush it! ❤
Eee I’m screaming how cute are you 😭😭😭😭 I need that! Thankyou so much 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Well the living room is finished…and it’s awful! Nothing goes to together, it’s a complete mismatch of stuff! It looks so dated already…I mean the crap light over the “artwork”! And no matter how much zoom she puts on it that room is tiny and the ✨bespoke✨ sofa is fair too big. I could go on and on….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.