Asher Mary Lou #7 It's a very lonely life as Charleys future wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s still on his phone in every picture she has uploaded tonight. But she must be on hers too if she’s took pics/videos to show he is. They are 100% that couple you see when you go out to eat or for drinks and they just have no conversation and sit on their phones whilst out… all smoke and mirrors 🙄 can’t imagine they have much to talk about tbh, especially as they don’t seem to have any common genuine interests and Asher only sees Bumper and paints the house all day…

Reactions: 12
Her life is just a mentally unstable diary of her deluded life she thinks is gonna work out with that waste of space guy........ He is a Bungalow Bill, thick as fook, zero respect and a self absorbed twit..... Just like her really.. However, doesn't mean they're suited. WAKE the fk up Asher

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has obviously dragged Charley here out the house as Lauren is out celebrating Olive with a load of friends in London! Wants to post pics of them ‘celebrating’ so she doesn’t look so pathetic and boring, good try Asher

Reactions: 7
She has obviously dragged Charley here out the house as Lauren is out celebrating Olive with a load of friends in London! Wants to post pics of them ‘celebrating’ so she doesn’t look so pathetic and boring, good try Asher
100% this!
If they were all still friends like her and Lauren’s recent Q&A on insta stated then Asher would be there. Obviously didn’t get an invite and has dragged Charley here out instead.
Also she makes sly digs at him never having her in his insta but she looked fuming at the end of that video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That video he took was 100000% staged and she asked him to do, because it wasn’t candid, from the second he started filming, she like straightened up and then fiddled with her jacket, I don’t think she realised he had started. And then she does that stupid cross eyed thing they both do. She blatantly said to him, film me so I can show Lauren we are out, and also for the Tattle crowd. 😂😂 she’s so transparent.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well it’s nice to see them out and about for once!!! But I do think she had a bit of FOMO and that’s why they’ve gone out.

Imaging thou going out with ya bird and she has to film everything. Nothing is ever sacred with them.

Reactions: 6
Omg guys!! She’s going to the event at Printworks tomorrow which I’m also going to!! I’ll keep my eyes peeled for AML no doubt on her own in the crowd! I’m already cringing at the thought of her standing awkwardly in the DJ booth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg guys!! She’s going to the event at Printworks tomorrow which I’m also going to!! I’ll keep my eyes peeled for AML no doubt on her own in the crowd! I’m already cringing at the thought of her standing awkwardly in the DJ booth
We expect receipts lol
---
Also have a nice time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see all the girls are out again in London on Lauren’s insta. No invite for Asher.…. short train ride away….. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see all the girls are out again in London on Lauren’s insta. No invite for Asher.…. short train ride away….. 😂😂😂
Didn’t they say their diaries kept clashing so haven’t been able to meet up? Yet Lauren’s been in London the last 2/3 nights meeting up with various people whilst Asher has (as usual) been doing sweet nothing since then. Asher has gone to the pub to have lunch with her dog, had a Nando’s with Charley, a meal with Charley and now seemingly in having a ‘picky tea’ with… oh Charley 🙄 so nothing groundbreaking. Asher spent the best part of 12 months clinging onto Lauren to all the events she was going to, people she was hanging out with etc so unless there was a change in dynamics between them (which there clearly is) I don’t see why they haven’t met up yet!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.