Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think she probably exaggerated on her break up with her ex. Probably so more people felt sorry for her.

I bet he didn’t even want her to come with him, but she made out she had to make such a heart wrenching decision. I honestly bet he just broke it off one day and said he was gonna apply for a job abroad. I bet he didn’t even promise her a future, she just made it up in her head like the bellend she is!

we saw how she victimised herself over the drink driving thing. I honestly believe she lied about her ex!
I always say this whenever her ex is bought up but I’ve always thought her story was off and then even more so when she started with all the quotes that were clearly a dig at him

Reactions: 6
not sure why she keeps banging on about how ill she is. i saw someone describe how to tell the difference between cold and flu the other day. if you saw £20 on the floor, if you had a cold you’d pick it up. if you had flu you couldn’t because you are so poorly. trasher mary liar has been fully renovating a house yet she’s been “so ill” if she was that sick she’d be bed ridden and charley would be looking after her. 😂 if he could manage to be around her that is.
She's suffering from what we call COLUMBIAN FLU 👃

Who in her management company think this girl is relevant. I‘m sure a lot of the people these management companies represent have tattle threads and I wonder if they even bother reading them tbh, but I do feel like Asher is becoming less relevant as the days go on. Even as a home account this is boring because it’s a new build with ikea wardrobes and a bit of extra mdf. Her content would be so much more genuine if she accepted the fact that she has an average new build house. Instead she has to make out she has this huge house with all the extras which is so much better than any peasant that follows her. Not sure who she’s showing off too (ok we all know it’s Lauren) but it’s not necessary
I live in a 4 bed detached modern build i don't scream it from the top of the rooftops it's asif she's the only person on God's green earth who lives in a newbuild 🥱🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow!!!! What amazing content from Asher, half a tee shirt on a rack and charley here buying a Starbucks. She is such a bleep!!

I literally cannot stand that arrogant post she does, I can just see her pushing her tongue on the back of her teeth to get that pout!

F8D261D3-92DA-496C-B409-5FE8F4322893.jpeg
3E4D27A3-F8CE-454E-996F-865441203825.jpeg
3870FFAA-8942-49D1-A8AA-F9D96301F9B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The posts with nap and co stuff just pics of them on a rack, which is an ad. Striking contrast to Lauren’s who did a story of her wearing one and showing the others and talking about how much they rival skims etc. I’m more likely to buy off someone’s ad if I see it worn and spoken about properly etc, AML really needs to pull her finger out with the content making or she’s gonna fall further and further behind and this lifestyle will be no more.

Reactions: 11
Why does she always feel the need to explain what Charley is doing.

oh and reminding us she is still ill

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she making out having shelves in a cupboard is groundbreaking? Ive had an airing cupboard with shelves, or storage cupboard with shelves in every house ive owned. It’s nothing out of the ordinary?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Char here…

Asher no one gives a tit your man baby of a boyfriend has size 10 feet.. that’s not even that big.. stop alluding to the fact he has a big dick it’s hella EMBARRASSING
organising is her love language hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has he actually spent a night with her since moving in ?! Even on the first night he fucked off… I’m hella single but watching this I’m just embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has he actually spent a night with her since moving in ?! Even on the first night he fucked off… I’m hella single but watching this I’m just embarrassed for her
Shes moved to a WHOLE DIFFERENT COUNTRY and he still cant be arsed spending time with her. Shes just at the house on her own ‘organising’ and cooking the tea. Playing housewife without a ring on her finger. She must be desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Plenty of girls I know like her… put all their worth / life / interest into a man / men … sad and pathetic all at once

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.