Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breathing in so hard  is Charlie’s away again? Hence the half naked pictures as usual!
Omg guyzzzz look how skinny I am ✨️stunning✨️

It's the breathing in for me darlings.

There's no doubt she is slim but feel like the breathing in to look even thinner is ridiculous. I'd say she is trying to be like Lauren showing off her slender bod as she often does... but she's forgotten about Lauren now she has Char so maybe just a thirst trap. 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6

There's no doubt she is slim but feel like the breathing in to look even thinner is ridiculous. I'd say she is trying to be like Lauren showing off her slender bod as she often does... but she's forgotten about Lauren now she has Char so maybe just a thirst trap. 🤣
So dangerous! There’s absolutely no way this is her stomach relaxed after 3 pieces of toast, eggs and avacado as she claims and she always harps on about the amount of water she drinks so it would be impossible to look like that relaxed. These influencers need shooting for the adverts they try to promote it’s unrealistic standards and just completely false 🙄 but hey as long as you feel good lying to yourself Asher 👏🏼

Reactions: 13
It's actually more concerning if your body DOESN'T bloat after a big meal than if it does. She's such a weirdo.

Reactions: 9
Serious question what has she had done to make her get lines like that at the sides of her mouth?! Looks like a ventriloquist doll.

also her nose to mouth lines are so like thick aren’t they
The jowels

More meat on a worms lip 🪱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought her body was bloating regularly...didnt she post about it a few weeks back to try and plant the baby/pregnancy idea in Charley Heres brain

Reactions: 5
I swear she’s just a compulsive liar. I could be wrong but wasn’t she having tests not that long ago for her bloating and stomach issues?
Now all of a sudden she has no issues because she takes these tablets she wants to flog/link because she’s skint and could do with some extra income!
She is literally the most annoying attention seeking person on my whole instagram and I follow a fair few cunts for fun! She makes me want to punch through my phone screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I knew I’d seen that jawline somewhere before and you just absolutely nailed it. 😂
It‘s filtered to duck, no one has a jaw that pointy.

The same jawline and skin just hours later. 😂
What.a.bleep!

View attachment 1875086

I had to do a side by side…… I’m crying! 😅😂

View attachment 1875105

And Charley here is finally home….. doing what he does best! On his phone……

View attachment 1875111
twit twit twit

And to think young girls actually look upto her, aspire to be her

I swear she’s just a compulsive liar. I could be wrong but wasn’t she having tests not that long ago for her bloating and stomach issues?
Now all of a sudden she has no issues because she takes these tablets she wants to flog/link because she’s skint and could do with some extra income!
She is literally the most annoying attention seeking person on my whole instagram and I follow a fair few cunts for fun! She makes me want to punch through my phone screen.
🤣🤣🤣 same here, she's a twit

Charley here, Ashers on the gear, fml I hate it here

😂😂😂😂😂😂
I still love this for a new thread....I cant think of anything better 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
If you live in a shared ownership house and the brickwork needs tidied up 2 weeks after you bought it, would you not be getting the housebuilders back rather than a painter? 🤔 Or is it that these 2 dumb dumbs are spending even more unnecessary money changing the brickwork on a shared ownership new build 😭😭😭 jesus christ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’ll be shared ownership as Charley already owned a property and one the eligibility criteria is that you do not own a property. Because he sold it there is a small chance they could have been offered as exceptional circumstances due to affordability but again the Land Reg will show this as there will be a charge against the property from the housing association or developer of its Help to Buy. 😊

I don’t think it’ll be shared ownership as Charley already owned a property and one the eligibility criteria is that you do not own a property. Because he sold it there is a small chance they could have been offered as exceptional circumstances due to affordability but again the Land Reg will show this as there will be a charge against the property from the housing association or developer of its Help to Buy. 😊
When does land reg get posted?

We both said we couldn't see how they'd get a mortgage for 500k so SO would make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

You can still get a shared ownership property after owning another home you just have to show you can’t afford to buy one without the help of S/O. E.g can’t afford the deposit or mortgage, household income has to be below £80k combined so Asher definitely mustn’t be earning much at all, nor Charley from his football career

Reactions: 2
I work for a large provider of shared ownership and help to buy hence why I have land reg access, and it’s not easy to get a shared ownership property if you currently own a home. As I said there is a small chance as they could claim they can’t afford outright, but he would have had equity from his last home which can be used for an onward purchase and assume she had a deposit. Also it’s not just his football career he’s also a window fitter which probably pays ok. I’m in no way sticking up for them I hate them both, ha, but I think it’s unlikely that they got that house under shared ownership! Also it’s a 4 bed so probably families who would have been prioritised for it over them.

Reactions: 3
assume she had a deposit

I think that's a very tenuous thing to assume. Of course these can't be proven but people have came on here claiming to know one or both on here and have said Asher isn't on the mortgage. That would be the most logical thing to assume given that this house has been in the works since what? July? That's when she first shown it. I don't believe at least one person out of either of their families wouldn't have objected about either of them getting financially intertwined to the tune of 400-500k with someone they'd known a grand total of 4 months.

Online mortgage calculators say they'd need a combined income of around 100k to get a mortgage on a 450k property, even together I think there's no way 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.