Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get some white wine vinegar on that streaaaakkkky glass bab
✨️ stunning scenes ✨️
P.s your nasal cavity caving in on you ma dear is from all the cocaine substance that poor nozzer has endured, you need a bloody beak I mean break darling love and kisses xoxoxox
Use some mr muscle and shut the duck up… stunning

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is her chin sooooo bleeping pointy. Looks like an 👽 literally looks the same shape as that emoji 💀💀 imagine!!!
I knew I’d seen that jawline somewhere before and you just absolutely nailed it. 😂
It‘s filtered to duck, no one has a jaw that pointy.

The same jawline and skin just hours later. 😂
What.a.bleep!

E39A1356-DF1B-4077-B2B9-FC943E9F8BE0.jpeg

I had to do a side by side…… I’m crying! 😅😂

66468531-2967-4377-8458-3CF970553D8E.jpeg

And Charley here is finally home….. doing what he does best! On his phone……

2051E83B-EA67-4588-A382-863D8ECB3F62.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I knew I’d seen that jawline somewhere before and you just absolutely nailed it. 😂

What.a.bleep!

View attachment 1875086

View attachment 1875105

View attachment 1875111
Serious question what has she had done to make her get lines like that at the sides of her mouth?! Looks like a ventriloquist doll.

also her nose to mouth lines are so like thick aren’t they

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Serious question what has she had done to make her get lines like that at the sides of her mouth?! Looks like a ventriloquist doll.

Having too much Botox & filler eventually creates new lines. Her face is so round and looks saggy, it’s weird.

Why would you put an ornament on a carpeted floor, it just doesn’t look right. Also it’s disrespectful to put a Buddha on the ground, they should always be placed on something. She doesn't have a clue “honestlyyy” (how she says it with a peg on her nose)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

What.a.bleep!

View attachment 1875086

View attachment 1875105

View attachment 1875111
She looks like a KHM side by side! Giant nose reduced to a little pixi nose..but it just make up 🤦‍♀️ no filters honest

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Que the moaning about how busy she’s been… most people take a day or two off work to move then have to organise their whole house whilst working full time and possibly looking after kids etc. she has no idea about real life and responsibilities 🤪

I have these and hate them.. I actually thought it was from having too much filler in my lips but on reflection and looking at old pics I also have them there just nowhere near as bad. They’re marionette lines and a sign of getting older 🤣😭 doesn’t help that she uses the sunbeds so regular speeding up the ageing x10000 😬

Reactions: 4
Lauren’s off on a trip without her.. bet she is seething! Georgia seems like a sweet girl unlike scary Lou

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Charley here compared them to a real life Gavin and Stacey - only difference is Gavin and Stacey actually got engaged and married… don’t think that will be happening for you Asher, despite how many desperate hints you drop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course, imagine, actual welsh people living and breathing outside of Wales! How did the conversation even start as she doesn’t sound 1 bit Welsh!? 😂
Shes such a beg, bet she’s test Charley here for attention, just to let him know it’s 2 Welsh guys and they’re all over her as she’s so amazing!!

Also to be Gavin and Stacey, Char would have had to drive up to her every weekend but that didn’t happen. Bet she left that part out when talking to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I just can't with her anymore. Every day she posts something pertaining to marriage and the fact she is so desperate for Chaarrrrr to put a ring on her little gremlin fingers. Wonder if he ever confronts her over her creepy behaviour? If not, he absolutely, one hundred percent should!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I just can't with her anymore. Every day she posts something pertaining to marriage and the fact she is so desperate for Chaarrrrr to put a ring on her little gremlin fingers. Wonder if he ever confronts her over her creepy behaviour? If not, he absolutely, one hundred percent should!
Aw Jesus Christ, Honey! if your side of the story is to believed, he's had you move to the other side of the country only for the first week you moved in (aka Christmas week) he went out every night without you and left you sorting the house out when you were aparrently dying. The only place he takes you is that place that does the roasts and nandos. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If that's what a willing "husband" does, count me out of ever getting married seriously 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest story about them tablets.. she mentions eating and drinking loads throughout December but hasn’t she been winging about not being able to eat for basically half of December.

utter bullshit to sell something that won’t work 🥱

Reactions: 13
Her latest story about them tablets.. she mentions eating and drinking loads throughout December but hasn’t she been winging about not being able to eat for basically half of December.

utter bullshit to sell something that won’t work 🥱
Also she is breathing in so much in that last story it’s embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.