Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
fresh towels gonna be smelling of feet, ergh
Im lucky enough to have a big enough hallway for a shoe cupboard, 5 of us in my house so a lot of shoes. Even if I didn’t have the room in the hallway I certainly wouldn’t be keeping my shoes in the same cupboard as my clean sheets and towels. Bet she wears shoes in the house too, scruffy mare.

Reactions: 1
She’s being very quiet for someone who has apparently made the best decision of her life moving…

I have a feeling she might be regretting it massively. I mean she knows nobody there, what is she doing all day when Charley is at work. That isn’t a life at all!

Reactions: 11
She’s being very quiet for someone who has apparently made the best decision of her life moving…

I have a feeling she might be regretting it massively. I mean she knows nobody there, what is she doing all day when Charley is at work. That isn’t a life at all!
Cue post on her story about war and peace how happy she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's so immature though 😂😂😂 she's thought along the lines of my 17 year old brain of "when I move closer to my long distance bf his personality and disinterest in me will miraculously change" 😵💫 clearly that was never gonna happen.

Her family must honestly not give a tit about her....if I said I was moving to the other end of the country with a man I'd known 8 months and only seen on weekends for raves - much less someone like Charley 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ - even at 30 my parents would have sat me down and questioned whether I was doing the right thing.

I'm waiting with baited breath for when she has to go back to Wales with her tail between her legs and how exactly she's gonna explain it, cos it's a matter of when not if really isn't it 😭

She must be feeling very lonely down there. The only person she's posted about going to see the new house is her brother and that was only because he was doing work for her. I get she's moved far away but I'm convinced my close friends and family would make the effort to come and see my new home. It must be like a kick in the teeth for her given all the people she travels quite far to go and see, and also just goes to show how many of her "friends" in Rhyl were just people like her nail girl, people from work, Botox person etc.

Reactions: 6
Just a theory from my side but I know a girl like this so I think Asher might be the same based on what we’ve seen basically Asher puts EVERY importance on the men / man in her life… she puts every effort into the man whereas relationships with women / gal pals comes after… if a man is in her life then the gals get dumped… it would prove why she has no mates especially childhood friends 🚩 she’s prob had boyfriends then forgotten to maintain any other relationships… she thinks her man is priority and her self worth is all based on that

How is this girl seriously earning a living with no internet when social media is her job and she doesn’t appear leave the house?! Almost 3 weeks since the move now and it appears she’s still waiting for the sofa too so for the majority of 3 weeks she has been sat on the floor watching bog standard TV channels with no internet access and no Charley because he has his own life that doesn’t revolve around her… 100% will be regretting her decision to move by now surely! And if she isn’t I would dread to think how empty her life was beforehand to prefer this ridiculous setup.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must be feeling very lonely down there. The only person she's posted about going to see the new house is her brother and that was only because he was doing work for her. I get she's moved far away but I'm convinced my close friends and family would make the effort to come and see my new home. It must be like a kick in the teeth for her given all the people she travels quite far to go and see, and also just goes to show how many of her "friends" in Rhyl were just people like her nail girl, people from work, Botox person etc.
She doesn't have any friends!!

Reactions: 4
Get some white wine vinegar on that streaaaakkkky glass bab
✨️ stunning scenes ✨️
P.s your nasal cavity caving in on you ma dear is from all the cocaine substance that poor nozzer has endured, you need a bloody beak I mean break darling love and kisses xoxoxox

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.