Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m putting this out there now cause I feel it brewing.

she’s been very quiet on her socials since all this came out about her lying about her mum.

how much we betting she comes on, claiming all her followers have noticed she’s been quiet lately and she’s having a hard time

she’s very good at deflection and playing the victim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m putting this out there now cause I feel it brewing.

she’s been very quiet on her socials since all this came out about her lying about her mum.

how much we betting she comes on, claiming all her followers have noticed she’s been quiet lately and she’s having a hard time

she’s very good at deflection and playing the victim.
In the words of Asher - 100000%

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m starting to actually feel sorry for her, home alone again. Saying how much work her and family have put in, nothing about Charlys contribution 😳

Reactions: 5
not sure why she keeps banging on about how ill she is. i saw someone describe how to tell the difference between cold and flu the other day. if you saw £20 on the floor, if you had a cold you’d pick it up. if you had flu you couldn’t because you are so poorly. trasher mary liar has been fully renovating a house yet she’s been “so ill” if she was that sick she’d be bed ridden and charley would be looking after her. 😂 if he could manage to be around her that is.

Reactions: 14
Omg!! I knew she exaggerated and was fake af but to lie about your own mother being dead?? That’s the lowest of the low. My dad died when I was younger and I can’t begin to think about how messed up you have to be to lie about something like that! Makes me look at her so differently, but to be fair, my opinion was pretty low 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
not sure why she keeps banging on about how ill she is. i saw someone describe how to tell the difference between cold and flu the other day. if you saw £20 on the floor, if you had a cold you’d pick it up. if you had flu you couldn’t because you are so poorly. trasher mary liar has been fully renovating a house yet she’s been “so ill” if she was that sick she’d be bed ridden and charley would be looking after her. 😂 if he could manage to be around her that is.
this is it, she can sand, paint (around fumes) and other stuff (3 days worth of renovations) and claim she’s so unwell 🥴 girl stop begging AGAIN!!!!!!
Nice of Charley here to contribute to his new home thou! Lazy sloth!

Reactions: 6
this is it, she can sand, paint (around fumes) and other stuff (3 days worth of renovations) and claim she’s so unwell 🥴 girl stop begging AGAIN!!!!!!
Nice of Charley here to contribute to his new home thou! Lazy sloth!
He probs thought he’d more her in temporarily to help Him actually get stuff done in it and by the time it’s finished and ‘perfect and bespoke’ he’ll have dumped her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who in her management company think this girl is relevant. I‘m sure a lot of the people these management companies represent have tattle threads and I wonder if they even bother reading them tbh, but I do feel like Asher is becoming less relevant as the days go on. Even as a home account this is boring because it’s a new build with ikea wardrobes and a bit of extra mdf. Her content would be so much more genuine if she accepted the fact that she has an average new build house. Instead she has to make out she has this huge house with all the extras which is so much better than any peasant that follows her. Not sure who she’s showing off too (ok we all know it’s Lauren) but it’s not necessary

Reactions: 11
My attempt at a thread suggestion, someone more creative may be able to finish off the last line better 😂

Asher Mary Lou: Lied about cancer, Charley here can’t stand her and her house is bog standard!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been doing some light Sunday morning reading in bed this morning and I’ve also reported Asher to ASA AGAIN!

she has posted 3 stories regarding nap co. Only on the last slide did she post it was PR/gifted.

ASA clearly state it should be obvious to the watcher that it’s an ad, which it isn’t obvious. It’s not until the last slide, after you’ve had the opportunity to click on the company that she discloses this!

she’s still on the list too so she really needs to sort herself out 🥴

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’ve been doing some light Sunday morning reading in bed this morning and I’ve also reported Asher to ASA AGAIN!

she has posted 3 stories regarding nap co. Only on the last slide did she post it was PR/gifted.

ASA clearly state it should be obvious to the watcher that it’s an ad, which it isn’t obvious. It’s not until the last slide, after you’ve had the opportunity to click on the company that she discloses this!

How can you possibly not do your job properly especially when she’s clearly had loads of warnings to end up on their list!

Reactions: 3
I’m convinced at this point she thinks bespoke means ex-display? Surely nobody is this thick
I am sick of her using that word! IT IS NOT BESPOKE 😡😡

You would thinks as she manages to write war & peace about everything else she could mark each slide with pr…it’s not hard is it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.