Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that Egyptian print on the wall too. It’s so mismatched! I’m all for decorate how you like and have stuff you like but she states she wants a country/boho/Ibiza duck know what else vibe and she’s shoved that on the wall 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m convinced at this point she thinks bespoke means ex-display? Surely nobody is this thick
I’m sure she said they wanted a tv/sofa sort of living area down the bottom of the kitchen after the BESPOKE island was in as well… it doesn’t look like there’s enough room to swing a cat behind it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure she said they wanted a tv/sofa sort of living area down the bottom of the kitchen after the BESPOKE island was in as well… it doesn’t look like there’s enough room to swing a cat behind it 😂
The whole house is so confusing. It’s like she’s taken home inspo from khm

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How ridiculous does that Egyptian tat look on the wall? Very Ibizan/Welsh vibes 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Asher Liar Lou, Lauren where are you? House is *bespoke* because Charley here *isn't* broke

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stop, I went to her first thread and can we just appreciate the ✨growth✨ this woman has shown since 2020. Her life is well and truly✨bespoke✨
1673191890279.png
1673191739606.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here she is off out for a meal with hair styled and full face of makeup on even though she says she has the flu 🥴 I swear she’s only ever ill when Charley has plans of his own. First it was when he was in Manchester for the night and last night it was when he was out with the footy lads. Funny how the flu went away when she was cooking beef stew the other day and was painting her picture frame. Soon as she’s alone in the house, she’s sick again 🙄 last thing I’d be eating following an on and off stretch of ‘flu’ for the last 3 weeks would be
a large roast with pink beef and god knows what other meat 😂

Reactions: 13
Once trasher slowly starts to realise she’s bleeping irrelevant guaranteee we will see a ✨dream✨ Pregnancy

Reactions: 11
Charley here finally made an appearance. Still hasn’t done anything to help round the house, but he’s taken her for food ✨ priorities ✨

bet he’s fuming that dog has to come everywhere now 😂

obvs bumper has been kicked out of their bedroom too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yup , totally screwed up something like that you never forget rhyl is such a small town not surprised she is a 'influencer' she's always wanted the attention. I've not heard about her leaking her own nudes.but then again nothing surprises me agter the stuff she would do and say in school the sweat also use to beg free lines "bumps" in Zu bar rhyl then cling onto whoever it was all night then go back to any kitchen sesh in Abergele/pensarn i have all the 🍵 🫡
Spill 🫖

Reactions: 3
I’m starting to think she probably exaggerated on her break up with her ex. Probably so more people felt sorry for her.

I bet he didn’t even want her to come with him, but she made out she had to make such a heart wrenching decision. I honestly bet he just broke it off one day and said he was gonna apply for a job abroad. I bet he didn’t even promise her a future, she just made it up in her head like the bellend she is!

we saw how she victimised herself over the drink driving thing. I honestly believe she lied about her ex!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.