Asher Mary Lou #2 As creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Lauren haven’t hung out for a while. Tbh I think Lauren thrives when Asher isn’t around. She’s got such a lush aesthetic and Asher just brings it down and cheapens it! I feel she’s trying to be Lauren and Darius with her and Charley. She’s just a chavvy alternative

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why but why does it annoy me so much when she says she’s not a “girly girl” . If she isn’t a girly girl then I must be an actual lad with the way I dress 😂 she thinks it makes her soooo different that she wears a bucket hat … come to Leeds Asher you’ll see every woman and her dog wearing one

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That Lauren filming herself getting on to a plane as if she’s a bleeping kardashian 😂😂😂 and then saying she filmed it cos she was scared of flying. Yeeeee babe not because you’re trying to show off 😂 pair of washed up nobodies both of them. I can’t stand people who are really just normal people (the dj is even tit and has no followers) who seem to think they’re the dogs bollocks 😂😂 really beggy behaviour, she looks an embarrassment walking on to that plane. It’s a paid flight on a small jet, you don’t own the thing love 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ughhhhh what beggy begs

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t know why but why does it annoy me so much when she says she’s not a “girly girl” . If she isn’t a girly girl then I must be an actual lad with the way I dress 😂 she thinks it makes her soooo different that she wears a bucket hat … come to Leeds Asher you’ll see every woman and her dog wearing one
PICK MEEEEEEE

But in all seriousness if I was on a hen all dressed up and had put effort in etc and someone was more or less saying that’s basic (even though they’re a basic as duck bleep) I wouldn’t be happy 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That Lauren filming herself getting on to a plane as if she’s a bleeping kardashian 😂😂😂 and then saying she filmed it cos she was scared of flying. Yeeeee babe not because you’re trying to show off 😂 pair of washed up nobodies both of them. I can’t stand people who are really just normal people (the dj is even tit and has no followers) who seem to think they’re the dogs bollocks 😂😂 really beggy behaviour, she looks an embarrassment walking on to that plane. It’s a paid flight on a small jet, you don’t own the thing love 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ughhhhh what beggy begs
yeah it was a bit cringe 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
okay first of all, petition for bumper to live with her mum.
second of all, I'm bad at maths but if her mum is half, and she is quarter mixed race..... shouldn't that equal... not literally 50x darker than her mum??? I think the olive skin tone she referenced (while ago in a vlog) must be so beautiful, it's a shame she's not open an honest about her false tan.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Wowwwwwww her outfit never seen anything sooooo unique people NEVER wear stuff like that in Ibiza 😍😍😍 yes babe you do you live your authentic life

• Haha
It still amazes me how much she loves herself. The way she pans the camera up and down her body is so tacky

• Heart
Has she ever thought that it’s not a food allergy but all the unhealthy food and alcohol she keeps throwing down her neck! When she was with her ex she was very on point with her diet and never drank any alcohol! Now she’s drinking nearly every night and also eating out nearly every day! It’s gonna catch up with you babe 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.