Asher Mary Lou #2 As creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like this was another trip Charley and his mates had planned and she’s just tagged along. She was on her own all day yesterday and now she’s at some gig while it sets up. God just let your man do his thing!
Tbh thou bet lauren is buzzing she don’t have to babysit Asher anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think all these DJ’s just think “who the duck is the bird behind my decks”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think all these DJ’s just think “who the duck is the bird behind my decks”
💯!! None of them repost her insta stories and she’s such a beg they probably get so annoyed her fake plastic tits getting in their way. She doesn’t like that music and knows nothing about it, sticks out like a sore thumb but she’ll put a pair of cargos and a bucket hat on and thinks she fits in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we just talk about the fact that she said she didn't like house music before she made friends with Lauren? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When she’s saying bye to “Char” at the airport and he’s not looking and glued to his phone (again) 🙈 Just died.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bet he’s sighed the biggest sigh of relief knowing they are on seperate flights.

also her flight is delayed and his isn’t. Another clear sign she’s just tagged along. I get vibes that she doesn’t trust him (I mean tbh he looks like a snake). She’s also going back to Ibiza tomorrow which means leaving Bumper even longer. Don’t buy a bleeping dog if ya gonna dump him all the time! She’s a bleeping idiot honestly!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
10th soulmate. I legit think she falls in love ridiculously quick. I cant even imagine how much she love bombs this boy off the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely think she has BPD or something similar, would possibly explain the way she acts

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Advertising hair products again when she doesn’t even wash her hair - scruffy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.