Asher Mary Lou #2 As creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I forgot about this! When she was saying they will find their way back together etc. i don’t think it was a joint decision like she made out
i still don’t believe the story she spun regarding her ex. Anything to keep her perfect image 🙄

Reactions: 2
Well we know if she deletes the video now she 100% reads here. Honestly if my bf had stuff on his social media calling his ex his soul mate etc I’d be gutted

Reactions: 4
This is what I meant in my previous post but I put Instagram instead of YouTube lol! My fella would go MAD if I had all videos up on YT of my previous intimate times with another lad fully documented in video form. It’s all for show he’s not arsed because he’s not invested. He’ll get fed up of the intensity soon enough and her carry on. She’s got no one in her life putting her straight because all her friendships are based on drugs, drink and partying. No one actually cares enough to be worried. This behaviour is bloody worrying !!!

Reactions: 5
This is what I meant in my previous post but I put Instagram instead of YouTube lol! My fella would go MAD if I had all videos up on YT of my previous intimate times with another lad fully documented in video form. It’s all for show he’s not arsed because he’s not invested. He’ll get fed up of the intensity soon enough and her carry on. She’s got no one in her life putting her straight because all her friendships are based on drugs, drink and partying. No one actually cares enough to be worried. This behaviour is bloody worrying !!!
THIS!!!

she doesn’t really seem to have any genuine deep connections to anyone tbf. Like yeah, she loves hard but the people she loves don’t seem to give her the same love back. She still seems incredibly lost to me andI think she’s still heartbroken over her ex (sorry always forget his name)

she never used to be like this, now she’s hungover and coming down nearly every weekend and hasn’t got any routine like she used too and we all know she’s like a routine

Why the duck does everyone need to know this?! 🤣😅😅😅 honestly she’s comedy gold. It’s actually a joke. She’s even circled the bloody times on the messages, what is this tit.
'he always trains in the evenings' it's like she constantly has to prove that she knows him the best, how do you know what he always does?? you literally met him a few months ago 🤣🤣 she is so creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guess she left her hair greasy and sweaty for her hairdresser. What a disgusting human! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Get ready for a weekend of Asher glamourising her life again.
we should start a Asher bingo. You get a point for every time she
- calls a dog an earth angel
- eats/drinks something she’d never heard of before Lauren
- holds the camera on and angle and then pans it up and down her body
- puts on a fake accent
- wears a tit outfit that doesn’t cover her tit tits
- breathes in too much for a photo to make herself look thinner
- Asher standing in a DJ box thinking she looks really cool
- stunning scenes darlings
- gets someone’s initials tattooed on her after knowing them an hour

feel free to add on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
- puts on a fake accent

feel free to add on 😂
the last one made me chuckle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Stopppppp she’s in the dam didn’t she go there with her ex too, different vibes tho cause he was a bleeping stoner

• Haha
Reactions: 5
- puts on a fake accent

feel free to add on 😂
- takes constant videos of ‘Char’ when he’s unaware but makes sure her hand is leaching on him in said video because they’re the perfect couple
- all videos she takes of him he will be on his phone or making a peace sign
- constantly go around saying ‘say hi to the camera’ and not letting anyone just enjoy the moment
- side eye fucks the camera every time she videos her face
- makes sure she documents her morning brew, if it’s not Yorkshire tea she’ll make a point of that
- not only videoing the ‘earth angels’ but going ahead and approaching them without asking owners if it’s OK first
- calling all of Charlie’s friends who are out there her ‘besties’ but sitting in silence videoing herself at the opposite end of the table
- token FaceTime of bumper with her mum to make sure she looks like a good ‘dog mum’
- won’t wash her hair for the entire trip
- boasting she knows the place like the ‘back of her hand’
- saying ‘thank you so much’ in a exaggerated and patronising way over and over again to the people who serve her, because you know - she’s so polite
- generally screeching absolute bollocks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
- takes constant videos of ‘Char’ when he’s unaware but makes sure her hand is leaching on him in said video because they’re the perfect couple
- constantly go around saying ‘say hi to the camera’ and not letting anyone just enjoy the moment
- makes sure she documents her morning brew, if it’s not Yorkshire tea she’ll make a point of that
- not only videoing the ‘earth angels’ but going ahead and approaching them without asking owners if it’s OK first
- calling all of Charlie’s friends who are out there her ‘besties’ but sitting in silence videoing herself at the opposite end of the table
- token FaceTime of bumper with her mum to make sure she looks like a good ‘dog mum’
- saying ‘thank you so much’ in a exaggerated and patronising way over and over again to the people who serve her, because you know - she’s so polite
the ‘won’t wash her hair for the entire trip’ had me bad laughing 🤣 such a scruff!

shes proper crappy for leaving Bumper all the time!

• Haha
Screeching bollocks.... i am dead 🤣🤣💀💀

• Haha
- "you know me" about something she claims as a personality trait such as (not limited to) Yorkshire Tea or watching sunsets

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.