Asher Mary Lou #2 As creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF!!!!!! She was with the last lad for months and didn’t get a tattoo. She’s so tragic and so erratic now! I’m sorry but who does this after 3 months! It’s bleeping creepy. She’s a walking red flag 🚩 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

in other news, I’ll just leave this here for you all to complain to ASA. She’s not posted this was gifted or an AD again!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not only is it insane she's got his initials tattooed after three months, it's the style of tattoos she gets that look so tit. Same with the LA tattoo, it just looks like when you'd write on your hands with a pen in school with the boy's name you were seeing that week. How ridiculous is it going to look having all these random scribbles on her body when she's older?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not only is it insane she's got his initials tattooed after three months, it's the style of tattoos she gets that look so tit. Same with the LA tattoo, it just looks like when you'd write on your hands with a pen in school with the boy's name you were seeing that week. How ridiculous is it going to look having all these random scribbles on her body when she's older?
I’m personally not one to think of tattoos like that, HOWEVER! I am in agreement that getting your boyfriends initials after 3 months is WEIRD AS duck

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Something is making me think she’s got it in such. A basic style so it’s easy to cover up/change into something else if needed🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m personally not one to think of tattoos like that, HOWEVER! I am in agreement that getting your boyfriends initials after 3 months is WEIRD AS duck
I think what makes it even weirder, is he's not even shared any pics of them on Instagram it's only the ones she's shared to both their Instagrams 😳😳

Reactions: 9
I think what makes it even weirder, is he's not even shared any pics of them on Instagram it's only the ones she's shared to both their Instagrams 😳😳
There she is posting shared pictures to his feed, making ridiculously cringe reels and vlogs, posting stories of everything they do that has no relevance to anyone else whilst leaching on him and now getting his initials tattooed on her and he hasn’t even liked her photos on her Instagram for a long time 😂 from what I can see when I type his name into her likes on her posts, his name does not come up on anything. It’s tragic! She’s even gone and put a bloody highlight on her gram of her and him 🫠 He’s probably planning his escape. Get out whilst you can “CHARRRR”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s on a roll today, a total bunny boiler reel and a repost of a slither of her face in the back of a djs photo

this girl is such an insufferable cling on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly I’d rather die than turn up to my hairdresser with days old gym sweat in my hair I’d be mortified. bleeping woman

Reactions: 8
I just watched her life update when she and james broke up, and she said "my soul craves james and I know that we are soulmates". like I GET IT but maybe delete that video now? because you're saying the same thing about CS. Her and james broke up because he was following his career, what's going to happen when CS actually gets one?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched her life update when she and james broke up, and she said "my soul craves james and I know that we are soulmates". like I GET IT but maybe delete that video now? because you're saying the same thing about CS. Her and james broke up because he was following his career, what's going to happen when CS actually gets one?!
she forgot about that soulmate pretty quickly, she’s getting her new soulmate tattooed on her 3 months later 🤣

Reactions: 4
Omg I forgot about this! When she was saying they will find their way back together etc. i don’t think it was a joint decision like she made out

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.