Asher Mary Lou #2 As creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think you need to be a dog behaviour expert to see that Bumper is not happy/comfortable/playful in any way. The peeing, ears back, tail rigid, swiping the other dog with his paw, cowering to safety are all signs of a very stressed and anxious little dog. Asher is one of these crackpots that forces her dog into off leash confrontations with other dogs but shouts he’s friendly when he’s had enough and reached the end of his tolerance and decides to snap. She is such a dummy! Poor Bumper has a very stupid owner.

7065D5A8-D7ED-4CED-AE74-D2725B05DA5C.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Asher and Charley were both in Manchester last night at Joshua Brooks but there wasn’t a single video of them posted on her story. Is there trouble in paradise already?!
I thought it was odd yesterday that she didn’t show a photo of her in the mirror before she left the hotel. I bet Bruce was meant to stay with her but they had an argument, so she’s had to tag along with Liv’s friends instead

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Asher and Charley were both in Manchester last night at Joshua Brooks but there wasn’t a single video of them posted on her story. Is there trouble in paradise already?!
I thought it was odd yesterday that she didn’t show a photo of her in the mirror before she left the hotel. I bet Bruce was meant to stay with her but they had an argument, so she’s had to tag along with Liv’s friends instead
She’s 100% just read this, her story showing him is even more pointless than usual😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Godddd the come down will be hard today for her! And hahahaha yeah she’s normally hanging round him like a baby on a sloth so they deffo had a falling out prior I reckon

Reactions: 1
She’s deleted the story where she calls Olive a head - I went back to try and understand it but she just came across as a witch

She’s deleted the story where she calls Olive a head - I went back to try and understand it but she just came across as a witch
so I think olive had asked why it was blurry when they were taking photos and Asher shouted she was a dick cause she had vaped

Must be so hard knowing the only responsibility you have in life is to upload a vlog! Wish these influencers would join the real world and do real work! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Must be so hard knowing the only responsibility you have in life is to upload a vlog! Wish these influencers would join the real world and do real work! 🙄
She hasnt got a working bone in her body, she couldnt even handle a few hours as a receptionist she's not working there anymore 🤣

• Haha
Asher back thinking she’s an Ibiza tour guide. Talks about how she knows the island like the back of her hand yet when she’s walking to one of her “local restaurant” she’s using Google maps 😂 don’t know your way to your fave steak restaurant Asher hun??
the new vlog is 99% her zooming the camera up and down her body.

p.s the way she says ‘good’ in the vlog intro is 😷

Oh god. The vlog really is unbearable. Her saying
“ say hi to the vlog” to anyone is so annoying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god shes had CS tattood on her wtf shes still only known him 3 months 😂 when she is talking to that tattoo artist her whole conversation is just so phoney and fake. The girls a strange person

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
SHE HAS NOT GOT HIS INITIALS AFTER 3 MONTHS!!!! What the fuckkkkkkk! What an embarrassment! She’s actually lost the bleeping plot! Where is this tattoo?

Has Asher deleted her Insta or has she blocked a girl who has never had any contact with her 🤣 I thought she hadn’t posted anything in a while until I noticed I can no longer find her 🤔
have you said something she doesn’t agree with? Usually that’s why she blocks people 🙄🤣

Has Asher deleted her Insta or has she blocked a girl who has never had any contact with her 🤣 I thought she hadn’t posted anything in a while until I noticed I can no longer find her 🤔
tbf it looks weird.Usually if you’re blocked it’ll say no posts yet and I don’t even think it’s shows profile pic or bio

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually can believe that she’s had his initials tattooed on her after 3 months of knowing him. I think I’ve approached the final straw and will now have to unfollow her. Her latest vlog is so desperate and she so obsessed with herself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Watching her story of her trying on the Gemma Collins new look collection thinking “that’s not her usual style” only to spot the teeny tiny “AD” in the corner yet again!

Reactions: 5
When is influncers (especially Asher) going to realise that there is a major cost of living crisis currently!!! Going on Instagram bragging about how she's a jet setter going to LA, Miami and Ibiza. This will be the end of influncers, I don't there is any appetite for bragging and showing off currently!!!

Reactions: 4
When is influncers (especially Asher) going to realise that there is a major cost of living crisis currently!!! Going on Instagram bragging about how she's a jet setter going to LA, Miami and Ibiza. This will be the end of influncers, I don't there is any appetite for bragging and showing off currently!!!
I doubt it, everyone thought we had seen the end of influencers with the pandemic but if anything it just created more

Reactions: 2
Where is everyone seeing this tattoo? Can someone take a screenshot lol! I legit don’t believe you all! Surely our girl can’t be that pathetic right? 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.