Asher Mary Lou #2 As creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she’s subtly referring to tattle, making out she’s all high and mighty. I’m sorry but I bet she’s the biggest witch going in real life 🤣

Also her lip filler is out of control! Looks horrific!
it's probably because Asher hun, when you're doing your weekly shop in Aldi, and the cashier is doing what they're literally being paid to do in ringing up your shopping and you shout THANK YOU SO MUCH every time they scan something, it comes across as incredibly patronising and fake.

So we can only imagine how you were with these girls.

She was probably speaking to them like they were 12.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
why is she always sitting in the back of his car and whoever else they are with is in the front 😂 they also never seem to be together just them 2, there is always tag alongs
To be fair I think it’s polite to sit in the back. They had his mum in the other day and I was shocked she was sat in the back but yeah got to make a good impression to your future mother in law 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Couples that flaunt their relationship all over social media and tell the world how insanely happy and in love they are always split up!!! I’ve saw it in my friendship group over and over again..I think Asher is a narcissist and is in the love bombing stage 😂😂 said it before, il say it again…nobody can love Asher like Asher! She’s honestly the most vain influencer ever. It’s way too much! Brucie..please use those big legs and run for the hills 🏃‍♂️ there’s a reason Bumper is wearing a nervous vest…it’s from living with his crazy mumma!! 😂😂
This! 💯 it’s like she’s doing it all for show to try and prove something? I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s doing it to try and make her ex jealous but if he’s got any sense he’ll be laughing at it…if he’s even seen any of it. Those intimate moments are meant for the both of you, if you were really into him you wouldn’t have to prove it to your followers 🤷‍♀️ Oooo look how much I touch him and this inside joke which really isn’t funny and means duck all to us?! Pick me pick me! 🫠 He’s going to get fed up real quick. Imagine taking your partner out for dinner with your mum and they’re in the background video panning their outfit as they’re walking along or recording you in the front seat of the car 🤣🤣😂 I meannnn

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This! 💯 it’s like she’s doing it all for show to try and prove something? I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s doing it to try and make her ex jealous but if he’s got any sense he’ll be laughing at it…if he’s even seen any of it. Those intimate moments are meant for the both of you, if you were really into him you wouldn’t have to prove it to your followers 🤷‍♀️ Oooo look how much I touch him and this inside joke which really isn’t funny and means duck all to us?! Pick me pick me! 🫠 He’s going to get fed up real quick. Imagine taking your partner out for dinner with your mum and they’re in the background video panning their outfit as they’re walking along or recording you in the front seat of the car 🤣🤣😂 I meannnn
She is doing the most and he hasn’t even posted off his own back! Just re shares 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmao she’s got her long hair back in.. in summer! We all know she hates washing her hair! What will she do haha

Reactions: 3
The his favourite view photos are awful. She looks the worst she’s looked in a while

Reactions: 4
The his favourite view photos are awful. She looks the worst she’s looked in a while
I agree, i cant put my finger on what is it but she looks so weird!!!

Also .... was she walking poor bumper on Sundays post...in this heat 🥵🥵 poor dog!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Re watching the boyfriend blog and she is just so so cringeeeeeeeee even worse 2nd time round !!!

Reactions: 3
She’s on her story saying how she’ll be back in her normal blog routine next week. When did she last upload to a YouTube video on a Wednesday and a Sunday for more than 1 week in a row? She’s such a try hard

Reactions: 1
Most recent vlog is much of the same boring/cringe nothingness. Rambling on about stories that aren’t remotely interesting or funny. Much more of leaching over Charlie and him looking irritated. My personal fave bit when her and “CHARRR” are getting ready to leave for the festival and she goes “awww we always match don’t we”… Asher: black bra and cream trousers, Charlie: White jumper and black shorts. Are you OK hun?! 🤣😅😅😅 Beggy-Lou strikes again.

• Haha
I could barely even watch the vlog of him and her it was horrendous. She is TOO much. She reeks of desperation hugely, 9 months she’s been single?! And she thinks she’s getting married now she’s jumped on the first lad who’ll have her 😂😂 (for now). She’s got all those old videos of her and her ex on her Instagram which is just madness. I’m engaged to be married with a baby a dog and a house, I can safely say I would never have videos online of me and my ex’s intimate moments together. That’s how you know it’s not serious is that those videos are still up for the world to see and neither of them care 🤮 I just cannot

• Sick
Reactions: 5
is there a pattern between her not seeing Lauren and her also not uploading vlogs?
I can’t remember the last vlog she did that didn’t contain Lauren and when Lauren had been away on trips Asher never blogged. I know she’s poster her Q&A with Bruce and the odd lifestyle vid, but other than that Lauren is in every thumbnail.
clearly going to Manchester to stand in front of a wall with a Starbucks cup whilst looking down at your chest is the only thing Asher thinks is enjoyable to watch

• Haha
Asher- the girl who puts a nervous dog bandana on her dog but then also takes him to a doggy play park to run around with strange dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Asher- the girl who puts a nervous dog bandana on her dog but then also takes him to a doggy play park to run around with strange dogs.
She literally infuriates me! Not only does she walk him in the middle of the day when it’s scorching hot, leave him with random people all the time and pretend to be a ‘dog mum’ when she fancies it but she also puts him through the stress of a doggy play park where he clearly looks nervous - trying to run away from all the dogs and hiding under things. He’s not playing Asher, he’s trying to get away. Tense body, frozen with tail wagging, looking side on to the other dogs is not a sign he’s enjoying himself. Just so she can film it?! She’s also 100% the type of person who if her small dog attacked another dog from being put in that situation, would blame the other owner. 0 brain cells.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.